Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies here to stay?  (Read 2526 times)
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?
Do you want to use paper money or use FIAT for daily payments? Do you find the classic payment method inconvenient and time-consuming? Would you like to use your phone after scanning your QR code? Can you pay instantly for your payment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

I think that there will be a lot of innovations based on crypto-technologies
it is difficult to imagine what.
And the crypto currency should have a great future, now the world is still very young

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nguyenthu415141@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

I think there is no view that crypto will disappear, everything will last longer and be able to blanket many people to many countries because of its role that's useful for day to day life as technological advances that have high potential that can advance financial of many peoples which's more directed to the better future/more useful.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

Right now, it seems that the crypto world and block chain technology has a lot of potential, but is the crypto world here to stay? Not just bitcoins per se, but other virtual currencies as well like altcoins or litecoins and such. Do you think we will still hear about and use cryptocurrencies for the next, say 5-10 years?

Its difficult  to say what really will happen. The way I see it yes as the technology progress so fast so does currency it evolve together. It has a big chance that fiat money will be replace by digital. What crypto needs now is to show that every investment is secure and accountable so that government will adopt and accept crypto.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Definitely Yes,  We can still hear about and use cryptocurrency for the next decades. In that time, a lot of people are using cryptocurrency and a businesses that allows cryptocurrency for payments. It will be more developed technology and less shitcoins will have. The price will be rise to the moon by that time.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Bitcoin existed for almost 10 years and only in 2017 exploded in which rose for about 20k dollars. Altcoins today has different brilliant ideas in which bitcoin doesn't have. So there's a big possibilities that one or more of the altcoins  today can reach the bitcoin price today in the within the same long period of time or much higher than that.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

cryptocurrency has a very large role in the world of coins, and is quite instrumental in dealing with problems in the crypto world, and we must be grateful that the cryptocurrency of our economy is stable and does not rely on others, and deserves to be here.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I think that this will be the case and cryptocurrency with us forever. But I think that bitcoin will not always be the main thing.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

the regulation as 2020 country in europe to adjust means of moderation as following customs with the systematical design template to gains of excess as applying use on works as efforts to returns with finest as one on delegitimation of value as the appropriation, that those to begins on early with the terms as partisan to attains with supports of potentials on possession of chance with future involvement on scene with the field of business with crypto finance.

Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

All things considered, as far as blockchain, that one is unquestionably digging in for the long haul, is the innovation without bounds and it can be utilized in each portion of day by day life and work, about cryptographic forms of money, they are setting down deep roots here yet only a couple of them, you may have seen that there are an excessive number of digital currencies turning out regular immersing the market, I feel that the greater part of them will in the long beyond words, is essentially no space for them.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

I think that the technology that is cryptocurrency has come to stay, at least for a while, and there is nothing stopping that. There might be some limitations here and there, but it is going to survive all of that and scale through. A lot of things might also change from time to time, but what remains is that cryptocurrency will live on.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

I think that the crypto-currencies are not just for this. I think that in the near future we will still be able to integrate crypto currency into our lives and once you understand that this process is already started you will immediately begin to understand why there is crypto currency.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

I really think that the cryptos are here to stay. If you look at the market, you will see that the coins are doing well despite the prices being down. More and more people are starting to realize the importance of cryptos and are starting to put their money into the market. As long as there are people that are using it, then cryptos are really here to stay.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies are here to stay for long. There will be regulations on the market for sure and all those coins which are having value will stay for sure. Some of them will disappear in next years as they are duplicates or not representing any value.

rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies have a great future as a lot of people are involved with cryptos, blockchain is also providing security and backbone to the whole system and recent interest of people which is making all these curious minds to study on these coins and realizing their importance for the future.
Indeed. Blockchain has taken anonymity, security and privacy to the next level. Also it has removed the need of involvement of third party such as banks, financial institutions and money transfers for transactions across the border or inside the border. Crypto currencies can make the dream of digital world come true. Blockchain technology is being piloted for almost every field in the crypto world.
Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

This is the crypto currency that must stay and be the center of everyone's attention. Crypto deserves to be maintained because it has great potential and great opportunities to get profit.
rohnyaz9299

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

Yes. I see this particular question asked around on a regular basis and my answer is always 'Yes' since I am a firm believer that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market on the whole are here to stay and will not replace FIAT, but will serve as alternate payment methods in our daily lives. The shitcoins will disappear for sure, but the legit cryptocurrencies will survive no matter what although their values will fluctuate a lot.

True indeed. Crypto currencies will be used as alternate payment method and as an asset, but will never replace FIAT. The volatility of the crypto currencies and the fact that it is based on decentralized platform will limit its possibility of being used as a currency in a country. It will be hard to charge tax and find black money if crypto currencies start to be used as currency. Although only coins with real world applications and use cases will stay in the end and the rest will disappear.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. But only those will survive, which have a great technology behind them. For example, KamaGames project. Its B2B l platform offers customisation/localisation of any game mechanics, graphics, UI, access to player liquidity, player support, analytics and CRM.   
We will hear about cryptocurrencies in the next 5-10 years and especially about KamaGames Tokens. The project is really impressive and I think it is a great idea to buy these tokens on such a reasonable price.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

There have been a lot of talking about cryptocurrency. I think it will last a long time,especially such coins as KamaGames Tokens. It is a great project with a support of enormous number of people, whose belief is based on current market trend.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

I think that the crypto industry has gone on for years, and will not leave us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: