Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13258 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

PowerLoan are going to buy back the coins in the open market every day. The main reason for this is because they are confident in PowerLoan long-term prospect. PowerLoan have decided to buy back coins at a rapid rate once it hits the open market. This will make the price of the coin more stable and increase in value faster over time.

As I assume you said this based on dev's message or something, can you please share the quoted text or link us to the original source of the dev saying this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.

There is also not only one bank in real life to do lending, but several options and that is important to have competition for interest rates in the markets.
Yes it depends on the intrest rate and i think in terms of power lending they can offer some great intrest rate which would then increase the amount of investors for their platform which would also make this project go great ahead.

At the same time if you can offer very low interest rates there is also less money to be made for investors.

Correct but I think due to much higher financial volumes it can still be a very profitable business for investors.

Once there is strong data from a longer period of time it will be interesting to see how these platforms affect the lending market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

Once there is strong data from a longer period of time it will be interesting to see how these platforms affect the lending market.

Isn't it a little bit embarrassing that such supportive post to a scam project, that delivered in a really long post pyramid, come from someone on a rank as high as you?
Bishop-Bon

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Hello, fellows! I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

How can you guys move on so quickly? This guy stealed so much monet from us, and we’re nog even mad? Wtf🤯

They're still hoping that this project works and the scam accusations are just FUD. Only it wasn't. I've also warned from the beginning that this project is questionable up to the point i decide to just let it be and watched in silent for their downfall.

Nothing will happen here. Also if not many people here complain maybe most of the accounts were alt accounts of the scammer.

That is my second thought after the one I posted, that the lack of panic was because mostly there were no investors. The thread was filled with bumper accounts that mostly came from the same owner which never actually buy tokens, the actual investors themselves are really few and they decide to keep silent and hoping because they thought of the lack of noises means they're still safe.

And about the bump-er accounts, should anyone dare me to prove that, I actually have the proof that I found weeks ago, only I was too lazy to dig it. Just scroll to some pages and look at their username, they have similar name pattern, which have similar post count and was created at an extremely close time that if it was a mere coincidence, it is very uncanny. And just for the case of those posts got deleted to hide the truth, this post number should be #2608

It's usually not even worth an investigative effort. These scammers no how to hide any relevant information. As have been said often times here and elsewhere: avoid anon devs, it is just not worth the risk.

They usually do, but maybe they also do mistakes every now and then and it would be awesome to see these pigs get caught by the police.

This would be so great. Some public faces in front of a court being sent to jail for 10 years Tongue It would probably make other scammers only be more careful.

I think we will see several strong cases being made against scamming individuals. Some of them caused massive financial damage to some poor people.

Heather_Doles

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

I think this plan is very nice and good.
Very nice design, unprejudiced project, wondrous vision.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

How can you guys move on so quickly? This guy stealed so much monet from us, and we’re nog even mad? Wtf🤯

They're still hoping that this project works and the scam accusations are just FUD. Only it wasn't. I've also warned from the beginning that this project is questionable up to the point i decide to just let it be and watched in silent for their downfall.

Nothing will happen here. Also if not many people here complain maybe most of the accounts were alt accounts of the scammer.

That is my second thought after the one I posted, that the lack of panic was because mostly there were no investors. The thread was filled with bumper accounts that mostly came from the same owner which never actually buy tokens, the actual investors themselves are really few and they decide to keep silent and hoping because they thought of the lack of noises means they're still safe.

And about the bump-er accounts, should anyone dare me to prove that, I actually have the proof that I found weeks ago, only I was too lazy to dig it. Just scroll to some pages and look at their username, they have similar name pattern, which have similar post count and was created at an extremely close time that if it was a mere coincidence, it is very uncanny. And just for the case of those posts got deleted to hide the truth, this post number should be #2608

It's usually not even worth an investigative effort. These scammers no how to hide any relevant information. As have been said often times here and elsewhere: avoid anon devs, it is just not worth the risk.

They usually do, but maybe they also do mistakes every now and then and it would be awesome to see these pigs get caught by the police.

This would be so great. Some public faces in front of a court being sent to jail for 10 years Tongue It would probably make other scammers only be more careful.

I think we will see several strong cases being made against scamming individuals. Some of them caused massive financial damage to some poor people.

I really wanted that there was a punishment service that would find scammers and make them answer for their actions. Maybe soon it will happen ...))
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Isn't it a little bit embarrassing that such supportive post to a scam project, that delivered in a really long post pyramid, come from someone on a rank as high as you?

I will admit it is embarrassing. I didn't properly read up on this and actually just came across this thread. I apologize.

But let me add that my statement was meant to be rather general in terms of the overall effect of lending platforms on the lending market and interest rates. I didn't want to praise this project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I will admit it is embarrassing. I didn't properly read up on this and actually just came across this thread. I apologize.

But let me add that my statement was meant to be rather general in terms of the overall effect of lending platforms on the lending market and interest rates. I didn't want to praise this project.

Did the "just" in your sentence refers to a "very recently" as in that post was your first on this thread?

Because you've been here on May 20th and even older, on May 12th. I'm not sure if you simply didn't realize you've been here before, tried a lame excuse (which is very understandable and acceptable) for the poor post, or got mixed up with your multialts' posts
caiyuan2015

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

an exciting project, as a multi-functional platform that enables in profitable transactions, lending and investment. but competition in ICO market is high, what is your strategy to compete with others?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

--

As this project already scam, such encouraging post like yours can and will be considered as a post that promoting scam, which will most likely earn you a nice shade of red on your profile. Delete this post or I'll have to report you to mods.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

I hope they do and I hope they get it hard from some brutal cops in the basement of their mother's home. They are destroying a lot of the things that are actually fun about crypto. Everyone is free to invest but these suckers make sure that regulators have to step in.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

It was pretty obvious all the accounts posting here were either paid shills or alts of the dev/somebody involved on the inside. Constant bumping, not only that but their grammar and sentence structures were the same as long as you can tell they're from the same country with how they type. Extremely obvious, as if the 13m/21m premine and 6m ICO wasn't obvious enough on a lending platform ICO  Grin

For anonymous devs there should be an escrow requirement for every single penny contributed to the project. Usually the tools are there to prevent these scams from happening, but some people aren't just aware of them or too naive to force these devs to use them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129]
  Print  

Jump to: