Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ???  (Read 750 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

It’s a difficult question & very hard to know about any ICO during presale or main sale. So its better you check deeply that project then you will be able to find out potential of that project.
You can also check rating of that project on ico rating sites, if rating is above 4 it means project is good & will achieve soft cap.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

The best bounty are either finished or fully occupied. Sometimes you choose signature and the project gains nothing of expectation and the reality is always different. In such a falling current market, several projects cost more than ico and it is almost impossible to guess. It all depends on luck or on non-standard thinking.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

It does not matter. There are a lot of great projects at the moment. You just need to be more selective by searching a bounty. Read the whitepaper, look at the rating websites, community stats, soft cap achievement and so on. And only then take part in a bounty.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

There are many good ICO bounty signature campaign that are on going right now. You might also check on ICumulate Signature Campaign where 39% of the whole bounty pool goes to it (signature campaign) . It is also handled by Sylon - one of the trusted campaign managers here in the forum. You can check the information on the bounty thread.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

much of the bounty can be selected and the might of the bountyplatform.io could be a good alternative one echoes its shape. It is also with a view of the signature that I use if seeking a bounty of potentially good. many existing bounties not everything can give good results.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype

At the bad situation of the market at the moment, I think instead of joining ICO based on ETH technology, you should join EOSJACK - the ICO project based on EOS technology, and I believe in the future, EOS will overcome ETH.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

I usually search at the rating websites for the greatest bounties. In such websites as icobench or icomarkes there is function of showing if an ICO is offering a bounty program. It is pretty easy to use and gives a lot of info about new bounties.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Its too hard to know which bounty will pay , which one is good or bad , bad projects wont appear as scammy , they always look good just like the rest , it all depends on ones luck now because scam projects are wising up too , you hve to make up your mind and start making decisions for yourself thats way of learning , follow your heart and stop following what people tell youto do
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype

First, check the scam section and check if one on your list is listed as a scam site, then narrow down your preference on who has the most chances of reaching the soft cap, even if the project is not a scam site you will not rewarded if the campaign you joined did not reach the softcap.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

All now is just a leap of faith. do your own analysis and choose any bounty that you think it pays well. As you can see everything now has turn to gambbling even some well known bounty managers now are getting red trust which means it is very difficult for bounty manager themselves to know campaign that will be successful. for me I have started following campaign that have ICO that are regulated and there is informations about their regulations on the internet. One of them is london block exchange (LBX). I think this is a good project so it will be good if you can join their signature campaign.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

I can recommend betform bounty(see my signature). You guys can buy and sell your farmed stacks per ETH, it's really unique now and I've already tried this and it work. It's really hard to find good bounty nowadays.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: