Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ???  (Read 750 times)
kellyscott

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

It’s quite hard to decide which bounty to choose. Because there are lots of garbage projects available in so they are often kills a lots of valuable time.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

go for bounties that is handled by bltcdigger because he is a good bounty manager and managing a good projects also. If you want to earn more income search about it and read more informations about the campaign. There is a lot of scam so be aware of it.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype

You may consider joining the Yumerium ICO project. Although the project has now entered round 2, the ICO has not yet finished. So you can entirely invest in this ICO because I'm sure the exchange rate will increase very soon after the ICO closes in September. So listen to my advice to invest in Yumerium ICO.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:06 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:24:00 AM by Gaff

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Yes some said that do a research in every ICO and that is true it really helps a lot but right now there is no such a sure campaign, only matters with the outcome of their pre-sale and the crowd sale period, if they get the target  during ICO sale then it gonna be a good ICO.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

Really the campaign is like a gambling. If you do your job better, the campaign fails. There is a lot of need for patience so soon you will get a new one. Your success also depends on your fate.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Look mozo siganture campaign. I guess it is btc payment round 15$ for full member. Sure paying campaign and what great is they raised already 31m$. Big project with great marketing team behind make dream into reality. Kindlyb
 search it here in the forum

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

If you are done with your research then analyze the ones with potential. Just weed out the ones who are not good. In my situation, if I find it too good to be true then it is more likely a not good. Just pick the ones who are realistic.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

The honesty and integrity of the campaign manager matters a lot. And as far as I know, here in this forum yahoo62278 is having the best reputation among all the managers. Try to join the campaigns which he manages, such as Mozo and LATOKEN.
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

Let's join Anon project with me.  Anon team intends to succeed where prior forks have failed while also adding unique technology to already tried and true blockchains. hardfork will occur using BTC and ZCL, so in order to obtain the new forked coin, Anonymous Bitcoin, one would have to hold either BTC or ZCL before the date of fork snapshot.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

Actually, looking for a good ICO this time is quite difficult to know whether it is a good and legitimate one. I think it's better to do a research as which ICO you should plan to join so that if ever the one you selected will not be successful then you cannot point the blame to somebody else. Just go with your instinct and trust that ICO you had joined. Just a suggestion, do not go for a bounty manager with negative trust since that may put you on risk of being scammed.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

It's really difficult to find out a good ICO which has good bounty campaign to join at the moment cause this is terrible period for crypto world. But if you still wanna find out good signature bounty campaign to join so why don't you take a look at bounty campaigns which are being managed by Amazix team Cheesy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

do your research dont expect people to just give you anwsers, go on the ico sites see how popular a project is go from there.
I agree with you, you can not expect anyone else, do and analyze what ICO you want to fparticipate.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

The honesty and integrity of the campaign manager matters a lot. And as far as I know, here in this forum yahoo62278 is having the best reputation among all the managers. Try to join the campaigns which he manages, such as Mozo and LATOKEN.
Yes s you said mozo is one of the best bounty to join because the coin was already listed on exchanges so the participants won't have any problems with trading their tokens but it also good token to hold for long term I think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

Most of the ICO now are not good because of the rush project and most of them are scam. I don't recommend right now a good signature because of the iCO. We know the future of the boounty is depends if the ICO become successful or not.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

There are so many potential winners out there, but no can accurately say for sure whether particular ICO will be successful or not in the future. You need to do your own research by checking various factors like campaign manager, development team experience, soft cap along with hard cap, number of participants etc which will help you choose legit campaigns and avoid the scams.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

There are so many sources which you can use to find out good signature bounty campaigns to join like bountyhive or bounty0x or you can use your own knowledge and experience about ICO project and bounty campaign to find out a good one to join. But asking pther people about good bounty campaign to join then you'll get nothing Smiley.

yynbco

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

It’s difficult to find a good project, and it’s still paid on time. I think it’s really difficult. Now many rewards are not successful, no payment, it’s really hurt.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

For good bounty program i think like gambling a game..for choose bounty program i look their website and read their ico hasbeen sold out or not..and then how about their partner to support project.but it not primary determine  the succes of some project..but it just primary for me to choose some bounty program when i want to join it.just simple choose

blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

I think you already in the bounty and that will help you to looki for a best bounty for you own. You can also visit Angel,Retainly,Steemit and so on I guess you find your right one.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

I think currently MOZO bounty campaign is run in the market. The main advantage of this campaign is this will be run by Yahoo and He is good manager in this forum so this will be good choice for your participation. But I do not know still it is open for signature campaign because this was the best platform so many peoples are participate in this campaign.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: