Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ???  (Read 750 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1724

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

I usually choose the best ICO by looking at various aspects. ranging from managers who manage bounty, ICO rating, ICO type and existing team in ICO. I reference the ICO collection spreadaheet managed by experienced managers. you just choose and compare

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=drivesdk
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype
Never listen to someone else's advice in such cases. Make a choice on your own. You can not guarantee the success of a Bounty campaign until it continues. In all cases, everything depends on luck.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I think KIRIK PROTOCOL bounty is very promising. Their technology allows to conduct transactions between various blockchains and outside of them.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

Choosing a good company is like a lottery . and no one can tell you with 100% confidence that it will bring a good income in the future . And the less people involved, the better-so no one will tell
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...

you can join yocoin signature campaign, it's already listed in the coinmarketcap.com rush and join the signature and get rewarded with the token.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

That is a good question, but the problem is that once a signature campaign becomes popular it stops being interesting because too many people hunting yields poor results and the bots are also acting for that.
Vilka0109

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

The more people know about the profitable project, the less profitable it will be for us - participants . You can advise only on good friendship, not here on forum
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

UBEX is the best bounty campaign liven ow so you  join the signature campaign to UBEX  bounty . because UBEX  bounty is the good signature and the UBEX  bounty give athe profit .  so i hope you join this bounty.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:44 PM

Bounty is like return on investment, you cannot tell what you are going to get as long as the ICO is not finished. So, better do your analysis and research and then make an educated guess.
johnmartinda

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

In fact, no bonus is guaranteed. I often participate in a campaign that I personally value, often called luck. There are many attractive campaigns for us to choose. But no one can predict that it will succeed.
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

It really risky to choose a bounty as no one knows if it will come successful or not. It depends on our luck somewhat too. Still I can name some bounty like Bethereum, NOKIA network ,CHOTI etc but not sure if they will come out successful.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

go for bounties that is taken care of by bltcdigger in light of the fact that he is a decent abundance supervisor and dealing with a decent tasks too. On the off chance that you need to acquire more salary seek about it and read more informations about the crusade. There is a considerable measure of trick so know about it.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

It’s not possible to understand this bounty is good or bad unless the ICO finish. We all know bounty is as like gambling it depends on the luck. You get bounty if you are a lucky person.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

It’s not possible to understand this bounty is good or bad unless the ICO finish. We all know bounty is as like gambling it depends on the luck. You get bounty if you are a lucky person.
if that's your judgment then what's the point of a project's white paper, and from the white paper we can learn the mission vision of the project, so it's so different from a gambling, because choosing a bounty is not only dependent on luck.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

Actually it is very tough to know that that bounty is good or not based on this we need to look at the ICO first then we can decide also we need to read the white paper so we can know about the projects.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

It's like throwing a coin, because you do not know which side it will fall, so even here, despite the analysis that you are doing, not all projects bring money!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/is a future cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

I personally recommend PeerMountain.To enable rapid consumption of complex regulatory requirements ensuring a secure identity.Indeed, for the first time, people are able to share their information or collab with individuals or companies maintaining a secured image i.e the security in there is really strong.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

Hi there maybe you can check this site https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ i've found it from google. From this site you can see list upcoming ico and ongoing ico who have bounty campaign. Hope can help you out
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

Hi there maybe you can check this site https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ i've found it from google. From this site you can see list upcoming ico and ongoing ico who have bounty campaign. Hope can help you out

Thanks for this buddy! Very good reference, however, I think not everything is in here. This would be good for those who are looking for a bounty that would more or less, legitimate and isn't a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: