Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO bounty to join its signature campaign now ???  (Read 750 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...
Need your opinion guys which is the best upcoming Ico which has a lot of hype
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I think we can not know the bounty is good or not before the ICO is finished, because bounty just as we gambling, if we are lucky then the bounty we follow will be successful and if we are not lucky then the bounty will fail.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

well well
it's relative
when u see some is good , just choose because if u still confused with your fucking choice
u just wasting your time

but well,
maybe it's seems like a hype but seems legit for me
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4536935.0
just see it first.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

From my view bounty hunters are like gamblers. Fate plays the biggest role in this bounty hunting. So don’t be confused and wait for the perfect opportunity.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

There are a lot of bounty programs are launched in everyday and they carry different characteristics based on their projects. so I think if you want to choose the best one, you should do your research own and it will help you to find the best one for you.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

You can join any of the ICO bounty signature camping right now knowing the position of the camping in the market.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

a year ago I did not have such a problem.
Now, I do not know what project to enter.
I have the impression that valuable ICO is less and less.
I will be grateful how someone will write, in which project and why, recently came.

Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

I suggest you join the DCC bounty thread, which is an excellent project.
Moreover, this project has finished ICO crowd-funding, and it has successfully completed crowd-funding.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

well bounty is like a gambling it depends on your luck if your are lucky enough then maybe your luck can favor you if not then you may have to face loss so if your thinking about joining with it my advice will be to understand the market properly, don't let the flying rumors effect your decision
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

I think no one can sure if the bounty is good or not it's because of some campaign are a scam to prevent scammer must know the bounty manager.

sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

I think you can not say a ICO best until it is finished. But there are many ICO campaign going on. Just do a little bit research look at their budgets and softcap. I think by looking at these you will find you desired one.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

I think that a bounty should monitor how well the ico collects finances . But it will not work to start a company signature since the beginning bounty of the company.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

My current bounty has ended and I am looking for another Ico bounty now...I join only signature campaign...so please suggest me some please...ya I already done my research and I got more and more confused...

Join alluxe. The project is legitmate and there's a good chance that the market value of alluxe will be very high. The team is very responsive and will immediately respond to you. For your own personal benefit, go to their website and read the white paper.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

Hi Bro, try add your signature with https://www.cryptassist.io/ project .. it looks to have a good prospect for the future. with the management of bounty and good community, can support the project can be successful.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:57:27 PM

We must first keep a good idea about ICO. Otherwise it will be risky. Guaranteed risk is the same thing as investing in gambling. Efficient investor never relies on fate.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

We must first keep a good idea about ICO. Otherwise it will be risky. Guaranteed risk is the same thing as investing in gambling. Efficient investor never relies on fate.

Hey I would request you to look at the ICO bounty which I am currently using in my signature and I am sure this project will be the best project in future as it's authorized by multiple governments and some business giants as business partners.

Am I spamming? Report me!
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

Maybe by searching on ads or viewing from web that me rating ico because with both you can see ico bounty which will be interesting for the future. Because if only the origin of choosing bounty maybe we will only be exposed to a scam if not careful in choosing. Therefore it may be seen from the ad or the rating is a pretty good thing.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

do your research dont expect people to just give you anwsers, go on the ico sites see how popular a project is go from there.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
redrose8226

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

Its really tough to tell which ICO bounty is best but i can suggest you one thing be a bounty hunter ...do proper research you might be get your answer and you will be confident.
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Look at https://t.me/CSBounty with good manager. There is a lot worthy bounty projects.
And https://t.me/amazix. The team always manage popular projects.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: