Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

It is something strange. I just don’t understand why other countries don’t accept cryptocurrencies. I think that digital assets can become a nice source of profit and it could be taxed. I am sure that international community need to do something with that.

Well, you are right but I can’t be 100% sure about it. I mean that it will happen one but it needs a lot of time. By the way, USA is the biggest platform for cryptocurrency development. Neluns has a even juridical advisors and they will help us to make a great event.
Yes, USA is much more tolerant for cryptocurrencies. Developers can make it great and wonderful. Can you tell me more about these juridical advisors?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

It is something strange. I just don’t understand why other countries don’t accept cryptocurrencies. I think that digital assets can become a nice source of profit and it could be taxed. I am sure that international community need to do something with that.

Well, you are right but I can’t be 100% sure about it. I mean that it will happen one but it needs a lot of time. By the way, USA is the biggest platform for cryptocurrency development. Neluns has a even juridical advisors and they will help us to make a great event.
Yes, USA is much more tolerant for cryptocurrencies. Developers can make it great and wonderful. Can you tell me more about these juridical advisors?

I don’t know a lot information about it but I can send you the link.
https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/
Read the first post. It will be useful.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

I don’t know a lot information about it but I can send you the link.
https://www.facebook.com/Neluns/
Read the first post. It will be useful.
Thank you, a lot. I think that this project really something special. I like that this project has a strong and helpful community. I want to see this project on the top.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
USD10 000 for one bitcoin! This move can stable the fund-raising campaign of neluns. You can see more on the medium page - https://medium.com/@iconeluns/we-have-a-great-news-for-you-guys-44e00e9f09d4
Thank you for your help. The main and most important feature of this project is its helpful community. I believe that this side will remain through years
Klacik

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Thank you for your help. The main and most important feature of this project is its helpful community. I believe that this side will remain through years
This side is very well-developed in Neluns, we are always helpful there, because it attracts more investors, thus, success will be achieved
boomertoo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

This side is very well-developed in Neluns, we are always helpful there, because it attracts more investors, thus, success will be achieved
Another good platform. If the bounty program still available I can take me into account, and rely on my participation.  Strong and reliable team makes me sure that this project will be successful
Klacik

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

As a matter of fact, this project is worth taking part and become successful with Neluns. Do not miss your opportunity!
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!
kk777

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

That's exactly what I thought, it's fine. I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 1.250.000.000 tokens on the ICO, how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Usually projects write a percentage that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens will receive the community for the promotion of the project on the network.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 15% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is, 1250000000 * 0.15 = 187.500.000. I think this is the right decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: