Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.

in other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special of them or not and they one make the system work?

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.

in other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it

it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
slovenia1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”

Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

Good day to all the participants of the community! I have a question about this project. I see that it has a good fund raising campaign, but how this funds will be distributed?
All tokens are distributed this way -
12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

12% to the team, 5% on the Bounty-campaign, 3% to Advisors and the major part 80% will be spent on the ICO
And what is the total amount of tokens, how much will be issued on the market and what the start price is expected?
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

And what is the total amount of tokens, how much will be issued on the market and what the start price is expected?

All the information can be found on the web-site, but i will answer if you ask  During the ICO 200 000 000 NLS tokens will be released with the base price of 1 NLS token = 1 USD
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

All the information can be found on the web-site, but i will answer if you ask  During the ICO 200 000 000 NLS tokens will be released with the base price of 1 NLS token = 1 USD

Sorry for taking your time and being a bit annoying, but i am really interested in this platform. I asked about funds distribution, not tokens. You must have misunderstood my question!
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Sorry for taking your time and being a bit annoying, but i am really interested in this platform. I asked about funds distribution, not tokens. You must have misunderstood my question!
Sorry, but next time be more polite, please ok? 10% will be spent on the marketing campaign, 7% is just a reserve fund, 3% is for personnel salaries and 80% will be spent on the development of project's ecosystem
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Sorry, but next time be more polite, please ok? 10% will be spent on the marketing campaign, 7% is just a reserve fund, 3% is for personnel salaries and 80% will be spent on the development of project's ecosystem
what is meant by the development of project's ecosystem? It means implementation of the project or it include some steps for launching of the platform?
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

what is meant by the development of project's ecosystem? It means implementation of the project or it include some steps for launching of the platform?

Ecosystem development,applications,  investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance, investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software, development of our own software and ecosystem functionality
bitokman

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

Ecosystem development,applications,  investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance, investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software, development of our own software and ecosystem functionality
I appreciate your help, thank you a lot. May i contact you if i have questions about project or the whole system of blockchain? This topic is really hard to understand
12coins

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

I appreciate your help, thank you a lot. May i contact you if i have questions about project or the whole system of blockchain? This topic is really hard to understand

You can send me a message at any time. I am always glad to help to other participants of our community. Neluns is a very promising project and i want more people to be confident in this
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
kk777

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: