Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?

Sorry I have poor interenet connection, that is why it will be uncomfortable to have a talk in skype. You can answer here
Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I have heard that this project is subdivided into three directions, how can it be explained? What is the main reason for this subdivision?

Don't understand what are you talkind about. Maybe u talk about directions that are taken by this project? Bank, exchange and issurance or u meant not this thing?
Oh, I have misunderstood the idea of these words. Could you , please, say me more about these directions? Is there something special what every user should know about?

Well, there are three main directions (neluns bank, neluns exchange and neluns issurance). And every direction serve some fundction. You can find information about that on the web-site. Here is the link - https://neluns.io
Thank you for the link, but I will be glad if someone explain it by yourself in private, may be in skype or somewhere else. Do you have such an opportunity?

Sorry I have poor interenet connection, that is why it will be uncomfortable to have a talk in skype. You can answer here
Ok, I will be waiting, but if your connection is enough. It will be ok if ull explain it to me right there, without calls

As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

This information is very useful but could you describe me the term “Ecosystem development” what does it mean in general terms? The development of the platform is ok but what will be in ecosystem?
Let me send you the information from the web-site:” investment in the purchase and improvement of traditional banking software; development of our own software and ecosystem functionality; Neluns applications for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS; investment in work and bank capital, cryptocurrency exchange, platform insurance (these funds will be used as a part of the activities of all elements of the Neluns ecosystem and provide additional operations).”
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:51:27 PM

As I have said before there are three directions which serve some functions. The Neluns bank direction is in charge for Instant fund transfers, withdrawals, and deposits in any ATM in the world, debit and credit cards, deposits in cryptocurrency and fiat ,P2P Lending platform, mobile application. The Neluns insurance trade, transaction insurance , protection from technical issues and failed counterparty obligations.
This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

This is clear for me, more or less. And what about the last one? You have written only about two directions. Sorry for being annoying

Thank you a lot, this is enough for me , now I understand much more than before. If the web-site provides a lot of good and useful information I will visit it and read. Thx and have a nice day!
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Never mind, everything is ok. I have just send the message by an accident, the last one is neluns exchange Buy and sell cryptocurrencies in two clicks, exchange crypto for fiat , “Bank guarantee” principle, Easy fund withdrawals, highest transaction speeds, protection from cyberattacks, full functionality during peak loads, effective user support services, API’s and trading on the Neluns exchange through familiar software.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Hello to every paticipant of the project! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. Would be nice if someone will explain me all the stuff
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Neluns is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Hello to every paticipant of the project! I have seen the web-site if this project, but do not understand the concept of this platform and project in general. Would be nice if someone will explain me all the stuff

everything you need you can see on the first page  Grin "Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem, combining within itself a bank, which operates with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and insurance  company, thus, creating conditions for the quality development of the cryptocurrency market and inflow of new participants and new capital"
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: