Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159780 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.

It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.

I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

The project looks for me really interesting. It has all features that can bring to community incredible opportunities. Crypto enthusiasts and businessmen will be happy to use all advantages that can be offered by Neluns.

It is so true. I have never seen a project that wants to develop the financial system like Neluns. I am sure that it will be successful and needed. I know many respected people that support this project and expect nice results.

I am sure that they will see all capacity of this project very soon. By the way, Neluns already have showed great results and I think they will continue this successful activity.
What are you talking about? What do you mean? I know that they are supposed to start pre-sales but I don’t remember the date? Is it started? I want to know all accessible details about it.
Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Yes, you are right. It was started yesterday. The first day was awesome. Team collected $1.2m. I think it is incredible. I thought that this project will be in demand but I have never thought that it will get so much support.
That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.
guarino

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

That’s why I never make premature conclusions. This project deserves even more and I am convinced they won’t stop and get more money. They will reach the hard cap.

The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

The hard cap of all 3 rounds of ICO is $112M. I think it is enough real for this project. They have a great idea, strong community and impressive results. What else is needed?

I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
guarino

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

I think this is perfect and real to raise. I will follow this project because I don’t want to miss a thing. I hope I will find out more. It is so interesting what will happen next.
I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
boomertoo

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

I agree with you. I follow their social media and I hope that I won’t miss the most exciting news. I guess developers won’t leave community uninformed. 
Neluns is great and I think it will be wonderful. This platform will change rules on the current market and will make cryptocurrencies more independent and useful for simple users.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

Hello to community members I wanted to ask about NLS tokens Is there something special about them or not and are they want to make the system work?
All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

The team of developers made me wonder again! They did the same with bitcoin as it was with ethereum. It is an example that success needs to be achieved through creative way!
How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
kk777

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

All the coins/tokens within platforms make them work, it is the main rule. As for NLS tokens, the  situation I a bit more interesting. You can get a source of passive income when you have a lot of tokens
  The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

How is that? I have heard something about neluns and that they are going to change the market with their new and crative steps! But what is the main thing?
Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Well, developers of Neluns think that this unstable situation on the market can cause serious damage to the fund-raiing campaign and decided to lock the price of eth. Thus, this project will attract more funds
Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

The following info I have found on the web-site:” The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held”.
In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Very wise decision the team of developers has made. It is interesting what is the price of ethereum within the project?
USD429 for an ETH. I hope it will work, but we will see it only in the nearest future, because nobody knows what will happens if eth falls more
kk777

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

In other words if you have tokens of the company you will receive 50% profits. Seems like the easiest way to earn money without efforts. Another good possibility to earn in the internet
As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
a1471989

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

As I see it you can exchange these tokens for fiat money. And funds can be instantly send on your credit card. The team cares about members and participants of their project
The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
Klacik

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Wow, very cool, always appreciate when team spends time for good pictures and content. What about bitcoin? What is the price of it?
kk777

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

The idea is good and now it is clear for me. Hope everything you say is truth. And who know about distribution of the funds? You can give me the link and I will check it
it is not necessary at all, here is all the information you want. 80% - Ecosystem development; 3% - Personnel salaries; 10% - Marketing, 7% - Reserve fund, will be used to support NLS liquidity.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: