Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

I like this project because it has united best features of a bank and online service. I hope they will be successful with this idea. It is something outstanding.

I agree with you. I like the most that there are banking services. I would like to see their website. I mean not the website of the project. I mean I want to know how exactly will look the website of the bank
I think you aren’t very attentive because there is a link on their website. I will help you with this.
https://nelunsbank.com/
Thank you so much. You are right. I’m really a little bit distracted. Thank god I know that community members will help me. By the way, do you know something about mobile application?

Launch of the application is planned on November 2018. They want to design it for ios and android also. Did you watch an interesting video about the application on their youtube channel?
Great news. I think they will make it even faster because I see how popular this project is. They’ve raised big funds. No, unfortunately, I haven’t watched any video. I haven’t known that Neluns have a youtube channel.
I agree with you. Their first result is unbelievable. I guess they won’t stop. Here is the video. Actually the video is about the ios application.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKGMHx_8ZgA 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

I like this project because it has united best features of a bank and online service. I hope they will be successful with this idea. It is something outstanding.

I agree with you. I like the most that there are banking services. I would like to see their website. I mean not the website of the project. I mean I want to know how exactly will look the website of the bank
I think you aren’t very attentive because there is a link on their website. I will help you with this.
Thank you so much. You are right. I’m really a little bit distracted. Thank god I know that community members will help me. By the way, do you know something about mobile application?

Launch of the application is planned on November 2018. They want to design it for ios and android also. Did you watch an interesting video about the application on their youtube channel?
Great news. I think they will make it even faster because I see how popular this project is. They’ve raised big funds. No, unfortunately, I haven’t watched any video. I haven’t known that Neluns have a youtube channel.
I agree with you. Their first result is unbelievable. I guess they won’t stop. Here is the video. Actually the video is about the ios application.
Wow. I am so happy because I prefer apple production and this application looks so amazing. I like that developers think about every small detail. It shows how much developers care about Neluns and why it will be successful.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I have visited the link you sent but it seems that there isn't any information that is there. I have tried to open it. Is my internet network experiencing interference?
BlackHayate

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Wow. I am so happy because I prefer apple production and this application looks so amazing. I like that developers think about every small detail. It shows how much developers care about Neluns and why it will be successful.

You are right. I have waited for project like Neluns for a very long time because I believe that cryptocurrencies need to have all possibilities that have fiat. That’s why Neluns is the best project for me.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

You are right. I have waited for project like Neluns for a very long time because I believe that cryptocurrencies need to have all possibilities that have fiat. That’s why Neluns is the best project for me.
And for me also. I wonder what will happen next. I am sure that developers have enough powers and knowledge to make this project great. I wish them luck.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Project is amazing. I think that Neluns can be a project that will change something. I guess I have never seen project that has such flawless architecture.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

Project is amazing. I think that Neluns can be a project that will change something. I guess I have never seen project that has such flawless architecture.

It is absolutely true. I like the most that team offer enough information to users. This is very important and it can help earn community’s trust. I hope that users will appreciate these efforts.
guarino

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

It is absolutely true. I like the most that team offer enough information to users. This is very important and it can help earn community’s trust. I hope that users will appreciate these efforts.
I am sure that they will make it. But I still have some doubts about it. I mean that the current crypto market is so unstable and there is no guarantee that there will be no problems. I hope that investors will get their profits from this project
12coins

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

I am sure that they will make it. But I still have some doubts about it. I mean that the current crypto market is so unstable and there is no guarantee that there will be no problems. I hope that investors will get their profits from this project
There is no reason to doubt about it. Maybe the market of cryptocurrencies is still developing and it don’t have enough support. But projects like Neluns will change it and support this market. Users will see that Neluns can become a great start for new crypto market.
guarino

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

There is no reason to doubt about it. Maybe the market of cryptocurrencies is still developing and it don’t have enough support. But projects like Neluns will change it and support this market. Users will see that Neluns can become a great start for new crypto market.

Well, I guess you are more forward-looking than I am. There are so many interesting projects but they will never be successful because they don’t have enough support or money. Does Neluns have serious partners?
12coins

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Well, I guess you are more forward-looking than I am. There are so many interesting projects but they will never be successful because they don’t have enough support or money. Does Neluns have serious partners?
Of course, it has. I think the most important are Visa, Master card, American Express. These partners will help to include all possible banking services for cryptocurrency holders also. So, I don’t think there will be problems with partners or funds.
guarino

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

Of course, it has. I think the most important are Visa, Master card, American Express. These partners will help to include all possible banking services for cryptocurrency holders also. So, I don’t think there will be problems with partners or funds.

What can you say about raised funds? I though presales started couple of days ago. I don’t’ think that they’ve raised enough money in two days. I think it is unreal.
12coins

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

What can you say about raised funds? I though presales started couple of days ago. I don’t’ think that they’ve raised enough money in two days. I think it is unreal.
You are right, it is unreal. But you haven’t seen their results yet. For the first day Neluns raised $1.2 and I think it is something unbelievable. The presale won’t last too long but it will be enough to attract serious investors.
guarino

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

You are right, it is unreal. But you haven’t seen their results yet. For the first day Neluns raised $1.2 and I think it is something unbelievable. The presale won’t last too long but it will be enough to attract serious investors.
Well, it is awesome. Neluns deserves to be invested. I hope it will be enough to conquer the international public. When does the presale ends?
12coins

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Well, it is awesome. Neluns deserves to be invested. I hope it will be enough to conquer the international public. When does the presale ends?

It ends in 11 days but I think all smart investors will buy tokens now. There are a lot of interesting and attractive bonuses for early investors. I guess nobody can lose this chance.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: