Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the bear days over?  (Read 2669 times)
Drbriggs (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

The Crypto market is changing gear gradually.... Red to Green. Is it what am thinking?

This is what wee see with every 1K Green candle it is normal and we have seen such scenarios 3 times over the past 6 months.
Per my understanding, BTC was facing a strong resistance at $6800 which in turn has now moved as a strong support.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

We have to wait for 2 or 3 days to know that for sure, seeing the sharp gain today renew the faith of coin hodlers. The market remains volatile.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

Everybody hopes, but nobody really knows when the market will go up. Crypto is still an absolutely unpredictable area.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

I think that these days are not over yet because the market has not yet fully formed a new trend, so we need only expect great actions.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

i think alot of people are so much comfortable with the word bear and have forgotten what it actually means when it comes to stocks and other securities. Bear simply means when the selling is taking place. those sell pressure is what will now cause the value for the asset to drop because their are not enough buyers who are ready to buy at a high price.

I do hope the december raging start again soon.... common its about time. but we have to observe the movement of the market yet.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
KripetM

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

Well, finally, there is a green market already that day! I think the market is already starting to unfold!  Roll Eyes
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Not just red to green but the price increase today is big. From $6300-$7300 is really impressive and this is the break out run that we all have been waiting for. So we can still salvage this year and it this trend continues we might see around $9K-$10K at the end of the month so the landscape has change just like that and investors confidence are slowly coming back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

We cannot say this is good signal because we have some green signals in past few months and then dip very quickly just watch for some more days then all will be clear whats going on and how is this going to work depression is still on but we all need positive attitude and hopefully this could be good for all crypto community
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I don't think so. The crypto market is pumping but I don't think the bear market is over already.  We have to wait a few days more to see what happen. After many days we are seeing a very fast pump in bitcoin price. This is a very good sign though and we again start making hopes. But I think we should wait for more to think about a good pump.
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

Today is a great day for crypto currencies. I guess the bear season is over.
I wish I will be happy all the time and the crypto currencies gains value.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

This is what wee see with every 1K Green candle it is normal and we have seen such scenarios 3 times over the past 6 months.
Per my understanding, BTC was facing a strong resistance at $6800 which in turn has now moved as a strong support.

now the price is more than $7350 and this is really big sign if the market going to change the trend
everyone is waiting for this movements,, i hope there will be no bull trap anymore,, and this is will the real bull run  Wink

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Well this past few day we saw a good run for bitcoin from $6300 to $6800 and now $7300 but the bear trend is always there just wait for more day if the price not down to the $6k level so this bull run will continue and ezpect to hit the $8k to $10k level just wait and observe the market.

JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Well let's hope for the best if this continue to next few weeks, then this might be the end of bear market. As we know that market value can go up big today but also descending down too fast. But this a good a sign and hoping it would be more stronger in the following weeks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

Yes you are thinking that the bear days are over but we can't say if it actually ended just like what happened. But still be prepared on whatever the outcome of this good and beautiful charts we've got lately.
Well let's hope for the best if this continue to next few weeks, then this might be the end of bear market. As we know that market value can go up big today but also descending down too fast. But this a good a sign and hoping it would be more stronger in the following weeks.
That's all we can do at this moment, wishing for the best that the bear days are gone and started to sleep while the bulls are back and now are coming in action. There will be small corrections to come but if its really the bullish trend is there, that won't affect much the prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

It is quite early to say this yet. But after today's rise the investors were quite relieved. The $7000 was a great deal of resistance and this resistance was broken. We can see that the prices are getting even higher Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

I wouldn't get too excited just yet, the market has a habit of doing this just before some people take a bit of profit given the higher trading price after this dip. But you never know, it could be the start of the next bull run, I sure hope so!
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

I was thinking like this. Maybe the bear market is over, We can see a good stable market very soon. I was enjoying every second when bitcoin was increasing tonight. I was checking bitcoin price in every 30 seconds! Such an amazing feeling that was and I hope I can enjoy these moments again with the higher price of bitcoin. Bitcoin goes to the moon again.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

It's still difficult to assume that it's the start of the bull run. I'll have to wait a few more days.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Let's just pretend we are not seeing the green colors of the market  Grin but few days has been great for market price, eth jumping from $300+ to $500+ let's just wait and watch and see if this could be the bull run we re waiting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: