Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:07:12 AM

The price of this coin will be directly proportional to the appearance of the Developer on this said thread
http://www.blackcoin.co/blog if you want news go there dev is active...
So far he is only one so we dont have PR payed guys who are here for answering every stupid question which is frequently the same...
I think dev have more important thing to do than only making as PR guy here.
Do you want PR ? go next coin or other premined coins they have hired PR guys Tongue.
Some day somebody will join his team and help him.

PR does nothing for me at all, "It's all about the Benjamens," it's that simple. I currently have 8991 of these sitting in my wallet, with a goal of 10K to bank, anything above 10K I might sell just to offset purchased coins and mining electricity. I neither love nor hate this coin or the people mining it and I certainly understand that this coin has its supporters and I wish them all the best, because I'm here until block 10,000 myself, which I think will occur probably Saturday and I'm gonna be very interested to see what happens to the price once the supply of freshly minted coins is cut off, that means no more from mine to dump and that alone might cause the price to raise considerably. I also think that the coin being put onto so many major exchanges in rapid fire succession of each other might be putting some downward pressure on the coin. What I do hate is complainers and those trying to warn me off this coin... considered me warned... I'm just stupid because I'm still here and I'm gonna be holding onto my bag for quite a while longer to see where this coin goes. I'm cool with all that, you don't need to repeat yourselves, I understood your opinion the first time. Whether I'm the winner or the loser, I'll be OK with my decisions and I'll move onto the next coin I believe I can earn a Satoshi from.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:20:38 AM

Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

If you don't believe this story search my posts in the MINT thread.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.
yannis7777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Sold 50 of those 60 mil at 4 making a loss of about 1 BTC, I left 10 mil for the small chance something might come off it.

A week later this coin shoots to fucking 60 satoshi and instead of BANKING 20+ BTC I can only beat myself up for listening to FUD and applying my "logic". I've made ~4 BTC or so from left over MINT. I'm fucking holding this, GTFO FUD faggots.

The signs are all the same if not better than with MINT, this coin WILL succeed. Sell now, cry later.

Well said buddy!

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:31:39 AM

Let me tell you a story.

Mint has a community that consists of more than those just interested in getting rich quickly.

Does this coin?
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:35:52 AM

Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Mint has a community that consists of more than those just interested in getting rich quickly.

Does this coin?

If no-one is doing anything, how did BC get to MintPal so quick?

I think things are happening behind the scenes. I would hate to sell up now only to find I got off the train before it even pulled out.

I did the whole MINT thing. I heard all this before. I held, mined 100million MINT and held against ALL ADVICE on the forum!!!

So I am doing the same with BC, I am holding all of my 375k hard earned BC - I didn't come in to crypto for pennies. Lack of patience will cost you more often than not Cheesy
lonely@thetop

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:35:55 AM

Let me tell you a story.

Does this coin?

No it doesn't and no it didn't back then, it was pumped by whales and those interested in POS novelty. Don't tell me you truly believe any of these alts have a chance of decrowning BTC. Not even DOGE.

It's all a traders game, this coin has the same fundamentals as MINT to succeed short term. Highly active forum, heavily mined and traded, POS. It's about as useless as a currency as any other alt coin, old or not.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:40:00 AM

Let me tell you a story.

Does this coin?

No it doesn't and no it didn't back then, it was pumped by whales and those interested in POS novelty. Don't tell me you truly believe any of these alts have a chance of decrowning BTC. Not even DOGE.

It's all a traders game, this coin has the same fundamentals as MINT to succeed short term. Highly active forum, heavily mined and traded, POS. It's about as useless as a currency as any other alt coin, old or not.

DOGE will take down LTC first and then BTC shortly after. Mark my words gentile.

What makes this coin worth investing in as opposed to MINT? You and I both know this is a pump and dump coin to capitalize on peoples thoughts regarding, "I missed the MINT train."

lonely@thetop

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:45:19 AM

Let me tell you a story.

Does this coin?

DOGE will take down LTC first and then BTC shortly after. Mark my words gentile.

What makes this coin worth investing in as opposed to MINT? You and I both know this is a pump and dump coin to capitalize on peoples thoughts regarding, "I missed the MINT train."

LTC is already dead as far as I'm concerned, that's why I didn't even mention it. Every new coin attracts opportunists and people with regrets about BTC train leaving without them, nothing new here as well. We both don't know what will happen (unless you're a whale pumper under cover), hence debating based on logic and facts is useless.

I have much respect for DOGE, it's the reason I have BTC to throw around new alts because I've mined it since day 3, I still hold about a mil for the "small chance something might come off it", but DOGE taking over BTC.. Guess we'll just have to see.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:48:53 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:05:49 AM by djslick

SOOO what's going on with scryptominers? theyr'e 1/4 of the network, and i haven't seen a transaction since block 6032... infact on their blocks page all it's saying for PPLNS is 0. what's happening here?

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Andulvar

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:49:02 AM

Let me tell you a story.

I bought 60 million MINT at 6 satoshi - the wallet had sync issues, the dev was nowhere to be seen and I didn't buy this whole tired  "this coin gonna be rare = expensive" argument. My logic told me to get out while I still can because this is going to crash hard, why would anyone be interested in a coin that favors early adopters heavily I said to myself?

Well said.  

Although I'm not too upset for the panic sell-off, I was able to secure a stronger position at 1200 and 1400 sat.  Cheesy This coin has a lot of potential and will definitely be worth watching the breakout.  You did leave some great advice though, for those that buy into the fear and sell their stake, always keep 10-25% when you cut your losses.  You never know what will happen.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:51:24 AM

If you guys want this coin to pump to PLUTO post over at www.talkgold.com

They love HYIPand once they hear you can earn 1% every 8 hours, they buy all the BC up.

TO PLUTO!
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:55:33 AM

Sorry but this is different than mint. Dev was making websites and marketing and working to fix wallet issues. Blackcoins dev packed his bags and wallet and POS only work for a select few. If he comes back and takes care of this stuff im back in. If not price keeps tanking.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:57:33 AM

who is it not working for? is it that hard to just wait?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
demologic

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:58:50 AM

B4Vb69Ug8abgwLavRBKGqrw62UMqTjrTD2      thank you
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:05:18 AM

SOOO what's going on with scryptominers? theyr'e 1/4 of the network, and i haven't seen a transaction since block 6032... infact on their blocks page all it's saying for PPLNS is 0. what's happening here?

buuuump

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
yannis7777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:06:10 AM

The price drop should not panic people as I can see them regretting in the near future. Do not fall for walls created to get your coins for a handful of dollars.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
Jeezy911

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:07:12 AM

who is it not working for? is it that hard to just wait?
wait for a fix and lose POS?  Sorry but dump is a better choice here. I made a lot of BTC on these markets last few weeks I know how these things go, this coin has dump written all over it for now, hopefully that will change.

Jeezy911

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:09:07 AM

Also there were 47 sells in a row on mintpal earlier with no buys. If thats not an indicator I dont know what to tell you guys.

mf1234

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

the wallet is stucked on 746th block and doesnt sync anymore, can anyone fix this up?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:12:56 AM

you still haven't answered my simple question who is it not working for? stop saying retarded shit you moronic fuck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: