Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

What happend to BC.scryptominers?
Did they just leave?

Pretty sure they owe me coins!

Yea, I justed noticed all of their pools are down. I sure hope they haven't skipped town with my $0.50 worth of BC that I should have with them Cheesy

p2pool is up - as always Smiley

http://freebtc.eu:8336/static/
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mek300

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:13:17 PM

Just bought in @888.

Thanks everybody!

You bought 0.03BTC? Lmao. That's nothing.

lol, now comes the dead cat bounce, if you want to hand that bag off, now would be the time.

How much are planning on buying once BC hits your target low?  I mean that's the only reason why anyone would still be on here pissing on this coin rather than moving onto the next one. 

i find this fun! There are always two sides to every coin right? Had you listened to me or countless others @ 2500....and 2000...and 1500...you would have made a good profit PLUS be able to buy back in @ 25%-50% cheaper price, thus preserving your profit.

So you tell me who actually would have benefited here, you or the "trolls" that would have made you money.

or, you know, no one in their right mind would buy the coin anyway, so you would just be delaying the inevitable. If you also dont see the irony in the current bagholders holding this coin up, but really just praying for someone to come along and take their bag. Quite pathetic really. Free market would be people dumping to 1 constantly and letting the coin be distributed widely to buyers, then let the price rise naturally.

greemhelmet

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:15:18 PM

My experiences mining this and other coins.

I have had mixed experiences mining with the various pools on this and other coins. This coin has suffered from quite a lot of DDOS attacks on the major pools which has been annoying. In fact it had become so irritating that I decided to go the P2Pool route instead. Again that proved a bit hit and miss with poor up time on various nodes and quite high latency at times.

I finally concluded that the best approach for me was to create my own personal P2Pool node - and wow has that made a difference. Payouts have been good, mining has been completely uninterrupted and by manually setting the diff for my miners I am making maximum use of their capacity.

My conclusion now is that for any new coin, even for first hour mining, I will simply setup and use my own P2Pool node and mine against that with my various miners.

I won't get in to the actual nuts and bolts on how to do it in this post, but here are a few tips I have picked up.

1. I subscribed to AWS and use their free tier virtual server to run my P2Pool node(s). Zero cost, quite low latency and excellent uptime.
2. I use Ubuntu ( any version will work).
3. To get it to work just download and compile the daemon version of the coin wallet you are mining
4. I used the detailed instructions available on setting up P2Pool for Dogecoin (lots of Google links) and just modified it for blackcoin.
5. One slightly technical tip - i did need to download the miniunpnp application to get the wallet to compile.

Hope this is of interest. Just to show you that you can escape reliance on pools and their frees with just a minimal amount of effort

yeah but how much hash power do you have?

Very modest hash power. Just 2 mh/s  - and even at that amount I find P2Pool works ok. But like many posts say, it does take about 24 hours for payouts to ramp up to full amount. It does not reward pool hopping - but then if you have your own node, why would you need to hop anywhere.

So you are basically solo mining through a local p2pool, right?  What is the advantage over just solo mining?

No not exactly. I am the only person connected to my P2Pool node but I am contributing the overall P2Pool hash rate for the coin. All the nodes combine together to form the overall pool. You can connect to any node in the pool and continue to receive your payouts.

The reason I start first hour mining in a P2Pool node is one of laziness really. In that first hour the overall pool hash rate might consist of just myself a few other miners - so in that sense  the rewards are similar to solo mining. However the difficulty quickly increases with new coins and my 2 mh/s would soon stop making enough coins to be profitable. But because I am already in a distributed pool the combined hash rate quickly increases as more P2Pool nodes join and more miners join those nodes. My rewards decrease of course but in a more gradual way without having the change pool and with no interruption to mining.
yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:21:54 PM

Ignore the haters people. BC is no bs. Honest devs and team of people that seems to genuinely care. My hat off to them.  Smiley

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
rygamble

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:22:41 PM

I have had mixed experiences mining with the various pools on this and other coins. This coin has suffered from quite a lot of DDOS attacks on the major pools which has been annoying. In fact it had become so irritating that I decided to go the P2Pool route instead. Again that proved a bit hit and miss with poor up time on various nodes and quite high latency at times.

I finally concluded that the best approach for me was to create my own personal P2Pool node - and wow has that made a difference. Payouts have been good, mining has been completely uninterrupted and by manually setting the diff for my miners I am making maximum use of their capacity.

My conclusion now is that for any new coin, even for first hour mining, I will simply setup and use my own P2Pool node and mine against that with my various miners.

I won't get in to the actual nuts and bolts on how to do it in this post, but here are a few tips I have picked up.

1. I subscribed to AWS and use their free tier virtual server to run my P2Pool node(s). Zero cost, quite low latency and excellent uptime.
3. To get it to work just download and compile the daemon version of the coin wallet you are mining
4. I used the detailed instructions available on setting up P2Pool for Dogecoin (lots of Google links) and just modified it for blackcoin.
5. One slightly technical tip - i did need to download the miniunpnp application to get the wallet to compile.

Hope this is of interest. Just to show you that you can escape reliance on pools and their frees with just a minimal amount of effort

Very modest hash power. Just 2 mh/s  - and even at that amount I find P2Pool works ok. But like many posts say, it does take about 24 hours for payouts to ramp up to full amount. It does not reward pool hopping - but then if you have your own node, why would you need to hop anywhere.

So you are basically solo mining through a local p2pool, right?  What is the advantage over just solo mining?

No not exactly. I am the only person connected to my P2Pool node but I am contributing the overall P2Pool hash rate for the coin. All the nodes combine together to form the overall pool. You can connect to any node in the pool and continue to receive your payouts.

The reason I start first hour mining in a P2Pool node is one of laziness really. In that first hour the overall pool hash rate might consist of just myself a few other miners - so in that sense  the rewards are similar to solo mining. However the difficulty quickly increases with new coins and my 2 mh/s would soon stop making enough coins to be profitable. But because I am already in a distributed pool the combined hash rate quickly increases as more P2Pool nodes join and more miners join those nodes. My rewards decrease of course but in a more gradual way without having the change pool and with no interruption to mining.
Can you link what DOGE guide you used?
nunya_coin

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:23:44 PM

Thanks for writing that all out.  I'll have to test setting this up on another coin when there's no time crunch to see how it works first hand.
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

So you are basically solo mining through a local p2pool, right?  What is the advantage over just solo mining?

Can you link what DOGE guide you used?

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=5586.0
rygamble

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

Thanks, much appreciated.
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:38:30 PM

Confirmed for http://bc.scryptominers.com stealing your coins. Mined all night and received 0 coins but the stratums are up and accepting shares. This looks like a cut and run.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
splitting

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

More donations in, total now 27632.

Bounty update

All Bounty's updated & now filled. Updated the translation bounty's to 400 BC

First Bounty has been payed!

Translations:

Translate the OP Post, including posting it in the subsequent BitcoinTalk forum:

Chinese translation - 400 BC
Russian translation - 400 BC
Spanish translation - 400 BC
French translation - 400 BC - Aknoth
Dutch translation - 400 BC
Polish translation - 400 BC

Community Services:

Dedicated BlackCoin Forum - 2000 BC
Reddit Tip Bot - 1500 BC

Graphics:

BlackCoin Accepted Here buttons & Designs for 'Download Client' Buttons - 500 BC
Professional grade YouTube video - 750 BC
[Seperate] Reddit Top Banner Design - http://www.reddit.com/r/bccoin/comments/1yvq0p/contest_best_banner_for_this_subreddit_gets_500/

All graphics must be based on the logo in the op post. Allthough i love the community suggestions I will not change the logo if the dev does not approve it first!

Games:

First Dice site - 6000 BC
First Gambling Site - 6000 BC

Merchants:

First Merchant - 3500 BC
Second Merchant - 1500 BC

Other:

A detailed guide (including screenshots) on how to unlock your wallet and receive PoS. - 500 BC
This will be used for the website!

Bounty's set: 24250 BC
Bounty's paid: 400 BC
Left: 2981.99 BC

Donations can go here:
BAsdtYwvu3a1ErmY7GxWM5squAJnwBJM1c

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

Just whipped up a quick "blackcoin accepted here" image

Let me know what you think and I can revise it Smiley

BDUHAu5wkLgfn6RoQd5rGJeiKxXKfH63fa

AMD Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 - 650 kh/s
flaminius

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:41:02 PM

everytime i try to unlock it says Error parsing JSON:him

any ideas

Do you have spaces in your wallet passphrase?  If so, use quotes around it in the unlock command.

ie.  walletpassphrase "insert passphrase here, with quotes" 9999999 true

The 9999999 can be any number, and is in seconds.
metacrap

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

dump is on kiddos, 1100 and falling. Dont catch a falling knife, told you within the hour, mintpal would be dumped on. Just had to wait for everyone to move over from CR....

wow 900 and falling faster, that took all of 30 seconds.

It went as slow as 888.....

yes i know , I did buy some at 888 sat  Grin Grin Grin
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:52:13 PM

How can i unstake my coins?
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:53:15 PM

How can i unstake my coins?

set a reserve amount using console tab in debug.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:56:24 PM

Soepkip|MB:  rat4 just has to say 'hi' in the btctalk topic

splitting

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:57:03 PM

LOL  Grin

AMD Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 - 650 kh/s
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:57:10 PM

hi mr. dev Cheesy

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
SCryptoMiners

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

SCryptoMiners Update

We are almost finished sorting out the database, thank you very much for all of your patience.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
flaminius

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

Donations can go here:

Let's keep this ball rolling people!

5000 BC sent, and thank you Soepkip...  this is a good idea.
miner7788

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:06:18 PM

Community Bounty Drive UPDATE

Donations can go here:

Let's get this ball rolling people!

1000 from me !

I'm ready to be translated into Russian, even necessary?

Go ahead, just message me the link when done!

I should not have made ​​a translation?
I translate better ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492681.new#new

TWITTER ◣                        ☆☆☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩☆☆                        ◢ WHITEPAPERJOIN
                     WEBSITE ◣                         ☆✩✩Fragmented☆✩✩                         ◢ MEDIUM            ◢ AIRDROP
         TELEGRAM ◣                        ☆☆☆Identity☆☆☆                        ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢ NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: