Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
almostlove

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Limit makes people lose coins if other people burn coins before you but you burned coins anyway and they become lost forever. So its best with no limit.

If it were to have a premine I would prefer it to be not higher than 15%, for example 85% for burning blackcoins, 5% for rat4, 10% for spending to benefit the blacknet ecosystem.
Or even better 100% for burning blackcoins, but when you burn blackcoins you can choose how much to donate to the development team. Or we could donate to the development team after the launch if that is not implemented.

By everyone making something cool I meant apps, services, websites, programs that could complement or benefit from the blacknet network.
Not something illegal like ponzi  Undecided

We have to think, plan and treat it like this is a 100 billion dollar coin if we want it to go anywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinaBLK

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Limit makes people lose coins if other people burn coins before you but you burned coins anyway and they become lost forever. So its best with no limit.

If it were to have a premine I would prefer it to be not higher than 15%, for example 85% for burning blackcoins, 5% for rat4, 10% for spending to benefit the blacknet ecosystem.
Or even better 100% for burning blackcoins, but when you burn blackcoins you can choose how much to donate to the development team. Or we could donate to the development team after the launch if that is not implemented.

By everyone making something cool I meant apps, services, websites, programs that could complement or benefit from the blacknet network.

We have to think, plan and treat it like this is a 100 billion dollar coin if we want it to go anywhere.

Fomo3d is an amazing invention.It is not illegal, it is a game.No one is cheating on you.When you get to know its rules, you will be convinced.

Take out a portion of the blacknet and distribute it to the black coin holder, which will get a better community.

Extending the burning time can attract more attention. The price of black coins is also more beneficial.
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

Fomo3d is an amazing invention.It is not illegal, it is a game.No one is cheating on you.When you get to know its rules, you will be convinced.

Take out a portion of the blacknet and distribute it to the black coin holder, which will get a better community.

Extending the burning time can attract more attention. The price of black coins is also more beneficial.

I remember how popular the Blackcoin ponzi game was. We broke the website as well as stress tested the network. Eventually, you get burnt on it and stop playing it. It was only really popular for about a month or so then everyone gave up on it.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

lucky me , i found an old wallet.dat from some years ago , did not read this thread for years now , but as i understand it will go on now as blacknet , time to open my old wallet.dat to see what present it contains
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 12:16:50 PM by Gritt-N-Auld

lucky me , i found an old wallet.dat from some years ago , did not read this thread for years now , but as i understand it will go on now as blacknet , time to open my old wallet.dat to see what present it contains

No, Blackcoin still is going on as normal. See www.blackcoin.org as well as https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017838.200

It is complete misinformation that Blackcoin is rebranding as Blacknet.
chinaBLK

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I remember how popular the Blackcoin ponzi game was. We broke the website as well as stress tested the network. Eventually, you get burnt on it and stop playing it. It was only really popular for about a month or so then everyone gave up on it.

Fomo3d is an amazing invention. It is different from the traditional Ponzi scheme.

Fomo3d is a tool for locking coins.

Develop a fomo3d standard tool that allows people to launch new fomo games with one click.

Those who have network resources will use this tool.

They are free promoters.

I hate the centralized Ponzi scheme.
chinaBLK

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Let more people know about digital currency, I think fomo is a very good tool.

Just like 3M makes a lot of people know bitcoin.

Fomo is better than 3M.
IdealisticAnarchist

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

rat4: Will we know the technical details of blacknet before we are required to burn blackcoin?

I want to support this new project, but I buy cryptocurrency based on fundamentals of the technology.

Since details are very sparse right now, I don't feel comfortable burning my black for an unknown project...

If blacknet is account based, does that mean it's a fork of ethereum?  or is it brand new code?  Why haven't you posted any blacknet code for community review?

I want to believe you have been working on an awesome new project, but some people in blk community are saying not to trust you.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 03:04:19 PM by Gritt-N-Auld

rat4: Will we know the technical details of blacknet before we are required to burn blackcoin?

I want to support this new project, but I buy cryptocurrency based on fundamentals of the technology.

Since details are very sparse right now, I don't feel comfortable burning my black for an unknown project...

If blacknet is account based, does that mean it's a fork of ethereum?  or is it brand new code?  Why haven't you posted any blacknet code for community review?

I want to believe you have been working on an awesome new project, but some people in blk community are saying not to trust you.

You have summed up exactly how I feel about this. Plus nobody can have a monopoly on development or promotion on a project so stating that "Blacknet formerly Blackcoin" literally shits on everyone that has ever done anything for this project from someone they all respected.
almostlove

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

No, Blackcoin still is going on as normal. See www.blackcoin.org as well as https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017838.200

I believe that Gritt-N-Auld is trying to misinform me about blackcoins and blacknet.
Maybe he is really selfish and wants there to be less coins burned for blacknet so that he would have a larger percentage of the blacknet.
Or maybe he just wants to manipulate rat4 into letting him have his cake and letting him eat it too.
Or maybe he benefits from people not participating in blacknet in some other way that I don't know.
Its really bad what you are doing.
I hope I make my own educated decision about what to do without being manipulated by your misinformation.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 08:01:07 PM by Gritt-N-Auld

I believe that Gritt-N-Auld is trying to misinform me about blackcoins and blacknet.
Maybe he is really selfish and wants there to be less coins burned for blacknet so that he would have a larger percentage of the blacknet.
Or maybe he just wants to manipulate rat4 into letting him have his cake and letting him eat it too.
Or maybe he benefits from people not participating in blacknet in some other way that I don't know.
I hope I make my own educated decision about what to do without being manipulated by your misinformation.

I 100% exactly meant completely what I said. There are no centralised authorities in Blackcoin. Anyone can take a project and run with it. Including Blackcoin. The community that is pissed off at rat4 for what he has done are running with it because in cryptocurrencies there are no central authorities. They do not have to listen to anyone to say otherwise.

Blackcoin is protocol. Development is software supporting that protocol.

Ditching a project through a burn because rat4 thinks that everyone is out against him is not correct. I had offered to help him since he announced Blacknet. Everyone loved and respected rat4, I still do. However, when I see something go down the wrong way that is completely centralised, after trying and trying to email rat4 privately which no response.

I think rat4 thought that Janko's development was hostile. That ISN'T true. Janko tried to bridge an obvious glaring gap and speaking as a third party from what Janko has showed and told me, it is wrong.

The whole reason why I am here is to be a sort of whistleblower to false information. I already had a chat with the exchanges and everyone else and told them exactly what is happening.

These are the facts:
- Blackcoin still exists, there still is development going on with or without rat4 for the past 2 years
- Blacknet is a project by rat4, the original dev and brains behind Blackcoin
- In rat4's eyes, Blacknet is a spiritual successor to Blackcoin. I do NOT disagree with that. The same as how I see Blackcoin as a spiritual successor to Peercoin and others.
- Blacknet has proposed unique traits and I really do hope that I can HELP rat4 overcome obstacles that he may face because I respect him.
- Rat4 still has a say on the blackcoin.org website and development, he isn't being shunned from anything or being pushed away
- Rat4 gave me access to the Blackcoin repository on github just recently, rat4, thanks.

Literally, the only thing that I am angry about it simply one thing: "Blacknet (formerly BlackCoin)" <- this isn't true.

I actually do want to help rat4!
almostlove

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Okay this might be how you truly feel. I can understand that. But you have to also understand that just the same way as you and other people can continue your blackcoin and have a thread, website, twitter, other things for blackcoin, Rat4 has the same right to rebrand blackcoin as blacknet and make this thread for what ever he wants. Even if that means saying Blacknet is the successor to Blackcoin. He does not need anyone's permission to do that. This is his thread.

To make it more clear to you, I bought blackcoins just for burning it for blacknet. If there was no blacknet I would not have bought any blackcoins.
This is my decision. Don't try to ruin it for me or change my mind please. As I know you will not compensate me if I make the wrong decision with my money.
teadaniel

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

BlackCoin != Blacknet
Janko is my hero. After Rat4 and Gritt quit BlackCoin he pushed development forward and kept the project relevant. Now Gritt is back, and that's great. He has been really helping out in both Github and social media since his return. Much gratitude!

Rat4 was respectable before, but now I wonder if he was killed and torchered for is private keys or something, because the anti community behavior is not like the Rat4 which helped to create BlackCoin. Even if it's the same old Rat4... it doesn't matter.

The most important thing in Crypto is community as value is intersubjective, and the new Rat4 has proven hostile to community.
I will evaluate BlackNet when code is released... Maybe it will be revolutionary? Maybe it's a way to destroy BLK's fair distribution?
I would have supported a snapshot, but not a burn.
It's a bad distribution method for Proof of Stake as it narrows the set of stakeholders rather than 1:1 or expansion in some way (like a snapshot with distribution to PeerCoin and Bitcoin holders as well as BLK holders).

Join https://gitte[Suspicious link removed]/BlackCoin_Hub/General for more discussion.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 08:30:08 PM by Gritt-N-Auld

Okay this might be how you truly feel. I can understand that. But you have to also understand that just the same way as you and other people can continue your blackcoin and have a thread, website, twitter, other things for blackcoin, Rat4 has the same right to rebrand blackcoin as blacknet and make this thread for what ever he wants. Even if that means saying Blacknet is the successor to Blackcoin. He does not need anyone's permission to do that. This is his thread.

To make it more clear to you, I bought blackcoins just for burning it for blacknet. If there was no blacknet I would not have bought any blackcoins.
This is my decision. Don't try to ruin it for me or change my mind please. As I know you will not compensate me if I make the wrong decision with my money.

Here let me please answer your questions to the best that I can.

I'm sorry. I really do not want to misinform you and I really do not want to try to misinform you.

Full disclosure, I am burning 10% of my BLK for Blacknet and certainly will make it roughly a 50/50 split and move the 40% into Blacknet with market buys to support the marketplace.

I just want him to communicate =(. No joke, rat4 has nothing been a positive influence to me. I wouldn't be where I am now without him and I owe him my world. I had a dream about him last night, it is really symbolic. In my dream, rat4 sent me a package for my birthday in 2014 (I literally 'joined' BLK just before my birthday). He asked me numerous times, did I like my present? The truth was, I never opened it, even though I told him that I loved it. Worse yet, I ignored him. Reflecting on what is going on now, it wasn't until recently that I had opened it because I came to appreciate the relationship we had. He sent me a package which included a plant, an old rare computer keyboard (don't ask I just like them) that he had an extra of, and 2 small gold bars. I never understood the care and attention that he put into the present until I opened. Saying that he grew the plant himself, that he knew that I liked interesting keyboards, and that as thanks here are 2 small gold bars. Not only that, the plant was still alive and thriving. I literally broke into tears in my dream. Here is a dude, that took time to grow something and nurture it, that he knew that I liked interesting keyboards and sent him an extra of his, and sent my 2 small gold bars as thanks just because. Here I was, being a complete asshole and ignoring him and his present of which he took time to assemble, ignoring it and that present was built with passion. I can see how it applies to Blackcoin.

I don't benefit from people going to BLK and Blacknet. The more Blackcoin that is burnt is more valuable for BLK because less is on market. Maybe rat4 thinks that I am attempting to hostily take over Blackcoin. Please no =(. I just want us to be cohesive and tight again.

I'm sorry if it seems that way.

Always do your own research. Please tell me what misinformation that I am spreading.

But you have to also understand that just the same way as you and other people can continue your blackcoin and have a thread, website, twitter, other things for blackcoin, Rat4 has the same right to rebrand blackcoin as blacknet and make this thread for what ever he wants.
For this thread that is entirely correct I just want him to do the right thing. I would suggest Blacknet (continuation of PoS 3.0) or something along those lines.

I'm right here with you. I too am going to get some Blacknet because I really want to see rat4 thrive and I'm glad he is back. I just wish he didn't take this whole debacle the wrong way.
almostlove

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

Gritt-N-Auld, I appreciate your response and thank you for the detailed answers. I am sorry that I accused you of misinformation.
I had a detailed dream today too.
Gritt-N-Auld

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

Gritt-N-Auld, I appreciate your response and thank you for the detailed answers. I am sorry that I accused you of misinformation.
I had a detailed dream today too.

I appreciate that you pointed out that I may have been giving the wrong impression.
michelvankessel

Activity: 49
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

To be honest, I think this is a very strange situation. Blackcoin is here, and here to stay. just do your research and you will see that it is not going anywhere.

The title of this thread should not mention anything about "formerly BlackCoin", that is a complete lie! I hope someone can change the title

Another thing...I don't know what Blacknet is or what it does, but I would like to know more about it. Does anyone have some proper information about this project?

Thanks!
Michel
busta

Activity: 85
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

I only see that Blacknet and Blackcoin loosing trust because of this chaos. Blackcoin is already there but with this announcement and burning these coins for something that is a mystery - a new coin, will not bring back trust back in this currency. And without trust in areliable development money will move out of this currencies. It sounds that the dev-team is not willing to work together. Communication over the past month, splitting and renaming threads this coin destroy so many that even an excellent new development, combination of coins or whatever will come, cant compensate.
rat4 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 197

Two-way squared

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

BlackCoin != Blacknet
Janko is my hero. After Rat4 and Gritt quit BlackCoin he pushed development forward and kept the project relevant. Now Gritt is back, and that's great. He has been really helping out in both Github and social media since his return. Much gratitude!

Rat4 was respectable before, but now I wonder if he was killed and torchered for is private keys or something, because the anti community behavior is not like the Rat4 which helped to create BlackCoin. Even if it's the same old Rat4... it doesn't matter.

The most important thing in Crypto is community as value is intersubjective, and the new Rat4 has proven hostile to community.
I will evaluate BlackNet when code is released... Maybe it will be revolutionary? Maybe it's a way to destroy BLK's fair distribution?

I'm still dictator in the project I started.
If you disagree with my decisions or want to diversify, you are free to take over BlackCoin chain, cause I'll abandon it after distribution of Blacknet chain.

meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

BlackCoin != Blacknet

I'm still dictator in the project I started.
If you disagree with my decisions or want to diversify, you are free to take over BlackCoin chain, cause I'll abandon it after distribution of Blacknet chain.

When do you start? When do you distribute blacknet chain? How will I ever be sure that I will get the value of my burned BlackCoins back??
Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: