Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
sevoque

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:15:47 PM

been afk a few days, what is happening with BC at the mo and why is price tanking so much? So strange, this is a really solid coin. I guess imo that a lot of people expected something magical to happen after 10k blocks were hit and nothing has done so they got discouraged?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:20:39 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/uno_90.html

Compare BC to this graph and realize BC is only 1 week old today. A lot could happen in a month.

Indeed. That's really the only sane and mature attitude to take right now. It has a chance, just as any other crypto. What is silly is to whine about the evil whales and 'manipulators' spoiling your hopes for instant wealth. Please people, this is altcoin. So many cheers of enthusiasm were uttered at the amazing network hashrate during PoW. Was it not perfectly clear, and to be expected, that this was largely due to big players looking to do what they always do, namely mine the crap out of a launch and turn a quick profit? And why not? That's the nature of this business. If you like the coin and want to stay in fine. Great. And fine to sell. Oh, and one more thing - the term 'weak hands' is misused quite preposterously on this thread. It's a term from equities, commodity and forex trading and it signifies a situation where someone is heavily leveraged on margin and gets flushed out in a down-market by the threat of a margin call or otherwise unsustainable losses. The big sellers of this coin are not 'weak hands'. In general they are actually the stronger players, with the ability to move the market. Anyway, do what you want and stop all this whining about the coin being manipulated. Nobody with any sense gives a shit. This is altcoin, bitches. Full disclosure, I own 132k blackcoin and wont be selling now because a) the price is low, and b) I can afford to take a chance on it. Period.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

Mine something else, sell for BTC, and buy BC. Tongue
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:31:23 PM

This is altcoin, bitches. Full disclosure, I own 132k blackcoin and wont be selling now because a) the price is low, and b) I can afford to take a chance on it. Period.

You, my dear sir, are a hero Smiley "This is altcoin, bitches"

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:33:05 PM

Compare BC to this graph and realize BC is only 1 week old today. A lot could happen in a month.

Indeed. That's really the only sane and mature attitude to take right now. It has a chance, just as any other crypto. What is silly is to whine about the evil whales and 'manipulators' spoiling your hopes for instant wealth. Please people, this is altcoin. So many cheers of enthusiasm were uttered at the amazing network hashrate during PoW. Was it not perfectly clear, and to be expected, that this was largely due to big players looking to do what they always do, namely mine the crap out of a launch and turn a quick profit? And why not? That's the nature of this business. If you like the coin and want to stay in fine. Great. And fine to sell. Oh, and one more thing - the term 'weak hands' is misused quite preposterously on this thread. It's a term from equities, commodity and forex trading and it signifies a situation where someone is heavily leveraged on margin and gets flushed out in a down-market by the threat of a margin call or otherwise unsustainable losses. The big sellers of this coin are not 'weak hands'. In general they are actually the stronger players, with the ability to move the market. Anyway, do what you want and stop all this whining about the coin being manipulated. Nobody with any sense gives a shit. This is altcoin, bitches. Full disclosure, I own 132k blackcoin and wont be selling now because a) the price is low, and b) I can afford to take a chance on it. Period.

Strong and precisely. I was posting too much posts with comments about price, and this txt settled me down.

Thanks!

Let's better think about promotion and dev team support and don't lurk at Mintpal too frequently.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Strong and precisely. I was posting too much posts with comments about price, and this txt settled me down.

Thanks!

Let's better think about promotion and dev team support and don't lurk at Mintpal too frequently.

A thread of over 200 pages is a big enough sign that there is a community behind the coin. Not just whales. Smiley

incepted

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

Thanks!

A thread of over 200 pages is a big enough sign that there is a community behind the coin. Not just whales. Smiley
I remembered quite fondly 3 days ago people were saying how Mint was launching and that BC was being sold to buy more of it.  Seems like it was a mistake now in retrospect.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:52:51 PM

Thanks!

I remembered quite fondly 3 days ago people were saying how Mint was launching and that BC was being sold to buy more of it.  Seems like it was a mistake now in retrospect.

Big mistake Smiley. I'm monitoring the market to try and get some cheap coins, before they're all swooped up.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:32:58 PM by XbladeX

If you buy the sell orders now of the whale, the whale is selling at a loss!

Let's do a community effort to eat all the sell walls till 1k satoshi!

People are afraid, because Mint dropped and many other alts dropped. I think there are couple others, who moves to AUR, but I predict, that this currency won't last so high for long. Unobtanium, Vertcoin story was the same.

Actually I would like to see Blackcoin @ 0.05-0.1USD. I think it's reachable.
Mint is in minig phase all time. and what i have found look at that shit:

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5449543#msg5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

So dev of MINT failed he cashed out his founds lol what a scam...
That is why i will stick with BC (i have few mint but f. that shit)...
BC is in our hands... Price will go up sooner or later.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Stanr010

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

aurora coin prices are sliding. Perhaps it's time to buy up BC before aurora coin holders put it back into BC
incepted

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

It's time to load up
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

+1

I also think the price is way too low right now. Good the community is picking up on getting us added to the bigger exchanges.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
incepted

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

Indeed... look at the amount of work and traction we have received in a week.  Can't expect any investment to be successful without giving it time.
Stanr010

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

I got weak hands....

Convince me otherwise  Undecided
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

I got weak hands....

This is a coin that started without an community. Just let it sudder for a moment, we are the FIRST PoS only coin. Our future is important to many other coins.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

I got weak hands....

This is a coin that started without an community. Just let it sudder for a moment, we are the FIRST PoS only coin. Our future is important to many other coins.

Indeed. These kinds of coins usually go one of two directions. Thousands of % increase or 99% decrease. More % to gain than to loose. Tongue

Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

I got weak hands....

Indeed. These kinds of coins usually go one of two directions. Thousands of % increase or 99% decrease. More % to gain than to loose. Tongue

Well said. Crazy upside, downside ain't gonna kill you. Live to mine another day in either case.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:51:13 PM

People are afraid, because Mint dropped and many other alts dropped. I think there are couple others, who moves to AUR, but I predict, that this currency won't last so high for long. Unobtanium, Vertcoin story was the same.

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5449543#msg5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

This is what I did with my MINT, just felt smth not smooth in it. Sold @27sats and bought BC for higher price than now. I don't regret it.
What I like about BC is that it's relatively fair. Yes, many talks about bag holders, but look at TOP 100. Not so bad image, everyone with trading can hop on train now.
Else... In the future I won't look at billion coins.
weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:50:01 PM

This is what I did with my MINT, just felt smth not smooth in it. Sold @27sats and bought BC for higher price than now. I don't regret it.
What I like about BC is that it's relatively fair. Yes, many talks about bag holders, but look at TOP 100. Not so bad image, everyone with trading can hop on train now.
Else... In the future I won't look at billion coins.

TRAIN TO THE MOOOOOOOOOON

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:57:19 PM

false alarm.

It can happen any moment though!

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: