Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:43:22 PM

Need a little help with multipool

I have entered my BC address to the appropriate field over at BlackcoinPool.com, and I am then required to enter the following string:

Code:
stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333-u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Can someone let me know where exactly I have to enter this? Do I need to download CGMiner 3.7.2 and if so, which file in CGMiner do I edit/add this string?

Sorry, but very new to this and would like to get the ball rolling.

If you have a blackcoin wallet, which you should, create an recieve address. Copy and paste that into the username part, make up a password as it should work on their site from the stratum address.

Then basically, though you might want to use sgminer.
url: stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333
username: BCADDRESS
password: what you make up.

or command line: sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u walletreceiveaddress -p something

Hi JamesR1,

I have downloaded sgminer-4.1.153-v2 and edited the sgminer.conf file as shown below:

https://i.imgur.com/IPCTFpv.jpg

When I use xxxx as username and xxxx as password and hit Launch - Scrypt.bat or Launch - Nscrypt.bat it seems to start working just fine.

https://i.imgur.com/KSxc4rR.jpg

However, when I use my actual wallets receive address and a made up password, I keep on getting this error:

https://i.imgur.com/9OSjltK.jpg

Any ideas on why my wallets address seems to present the error, but using all xxxx's seems to be OK?
IMPORTANT!
The password you first connect with to the server HAS to be the same you use on other miners with the same wallet address! This password is used to administer your private page. Your miners will be denied access if you don't use the same password. This is synchronized across SHA and Scrypt so please keep this in mind.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

Mintpal is down?

I think so.  I'm trying to pull out my 7.5k BC I have on mintpal because I'm not wanting to lose anymore coins like the 2k I lost in the whole cryptorush debacle.  Sucks I basically lost a 1-2 weeks worth of mined coins converted to BC due to that bullshit.  Oh well..... lesson learned.

alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

Can someone help me figure out how to use the blackcoin-qt? I downloaded the version on the blackcoin website now.

I'm looking at the wallet and it says out of sync.

What are the steps I need to take to move my coins from mintpal to this wallet? Receive coins? I literally have no clue what a "qt" even is but am panicked to get my coins off of an exchange as I just woke to the news of the theft.

Go to Receive coins tab, create new address. then withdraw your coins to that address.

Wallet will take a while to sync, after that your coins will arrive at your wallet.

thank you! I didn't realize it really was as simple as a transfer.

Now to let mintcoin to allow me in. Keeps saying my username/password is incorrect. Undecided
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

Mintpal is up for me
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

Mintpal is down?

I think so.  I'm trying to pull out my 7.5k BC I have on mintpal because I'm not wanting to lose anymore coins like the 2k I lost in the whole cryptorush debacle.  Sucks I basically lost a 1-2 weeks worth of mined coins converted to BC due to that bullshit.  Oh well..... lesson learned.

Just got my balance transferred to my wallet so it should be up and running now.

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:52:07 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 07:06:22 PM by TheGift73

Need a little help with multipool

I have entered my BC address to the appropriate field over at BlackcoinPool.com, and I am then required to enter the following string:

Code:
stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333-u BCADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Can someone let me know where exactly I have to enter this? Do I need to download CGMiner 3.7.2 and if so, which file in CGMiner do I edit/add this string?

Sorry, but very new to this and would like to get the ball rolling.

If you have a blackcoin wallet, which you should, create an recieve address. Copy and paste that into the username part, make up a password as it should work on their site from the stratum address.

or command line: sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://blackcoinpool.com:3333 -u walletreceiveaddress -p something

Hi JamesR1,

I have downloaded sgminer-4.1.153-v2 and edited the sgminer.conf file as shown below:

When I use xxxx as username and xxxx as password and hit Launch - Scrypt.bat or Launch - Nscrypt.bat it seems to start working just fine.

However, when I use my actual wallets receive address and a made up password, I keep on getting this error:

Any ideas on why my wallets address seems to present the error, but using all xxxx's seems to be OK?
IMPORTANT!
The password you first connect with to the server HAS to be the same you use on other miners with the same wallet address! This password is used to administer your private page. Your miners will be denied access if you don't use the same password. This is synchronized across SHA and Scrypt so please keep this in mind.

I have never used this address to mine with? Very new to Blackcoin, and the only other coins I have mined in the past are Heavycoin (via 1.GH) and Quarkcoin. (CPU mining) I did mine Dogecoin a while back, but that address would be completely different?

I take it that I am doing something pretty stupid, so any help would do.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:59:16 PM

Kudos for the generosity displayed in the last few pages but I suspect some of you may have fallen for it.

I've seen some of these same individuals in a troll box spouting the same story and leeching off the good will of others.

I've lost coins at dodgy exchanges too and seeing these parasites take advantage of a crap situation is deplorable.  Angry
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:06:28 PM

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

Top 3 addresses now have 57 million BC which is 76.5% of all BC if this chart is accurate.
Most likely those are exchanges which is a good thing because that means those BC are being redistributed. This also means that people would rather have instant access to BC on the exchange rather then collect 1%.

Since exchanges are getting the 1% is it even fair that they charge any fees for BC? haha  Wink

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
JamesR1

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:06:43 PM

Hi JamesR1,

[/quote]

In the second image did you try entering the url then hit enter?

Though the bcmultipool page says its operational but records no hash.
I'm trying to get things up and running here.
Oh, by the way, with those low kh/s you might also need to post you card setup.
It might be the threads.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:08:35 PM

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

Top 3 addresses now have 57 million BC which is 76.5% of all BC if this chart is accurate.
Most likely those are exchanges which is a good thing because that means those BC are being redistributed. This also means that people would rather have instant access to BC on the exchange rather then collect 1%.

Since exchanges are getting the 1% is it even fair that they charge any fees for BC? haha  Wink

Earlier today Maarx said that is all wrong as it's on the wrong fork (based on the original rich list which is definitely on wrong fork) - he said he was rewriting it from the ground up right now, so expect that to change fairly dramatically and ignore what you see now.
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

Do the TX fees go to PoS block solvers?
qiwoman

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

So what now is happening Is the wallet I just downloaded o.k now? Do any of you think Cryptorush will recover after this? I am waiting for it to come back online so I can withdraw whatever bit of coin I have left. I lost faith in that exchange now.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:19:22 PM

yes

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

So what now is happening Is the wallet I just downloaded o.k now? Do any of you think Cryptorush will recover after this? I am waiting for it to come back online so I can withdraw whatever bit of coin I have left. I lost faith in that exchange now.

wallet 1.0.5 is fine cryptorush shit the bed so hard

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:20:16 PM

yes
But is it still inflationary?
mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:20:51 PM

We need to make this clear it's not a problem with Blackcoin. It's a problem of Coinrush.

It's creating short term negative publicity unfortunately.
qiwoman

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:22:08 PM

We need to make this clear it's not a problem with Blackcoin. It's a problem of Coinrush.

I have full faith in BC never doubted the coin just I am not as techy as some of you here unfortunately.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:26:36 PM

yes
But is it still inflationary?

tx fees are already in circulation so no...

only coins being created are PoS ones, which is 1 % annually. this may not even cover destroyed coins so this currency could actually be deflationary.

mr_random
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

I have full faith in BC never doubted the coin just I am not as techy as some of you here unfortunately.

Sure. I wasn't directing that towards you by the way  Smiley

Just basing it on seeing several topics on the front page ("shocking news about blackcoin" etc).
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:32:03 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 07:52:01 PM by TheGift73

Hi JamesR1,

In the second image did you try entering the url then hit enter?

Though the bcmultipool page says its operational but records no hash.
I'm trying to get things up and running here.
Oh, by the way, with those low kh/s you might also need to post you card setup.
It might be the threads.

OK, so I went with the command line route which was simpler as even a new clean address was causing the error. When I entered the correct string (via your comment before) I got this window:

https://i.imgur.com/pJaIWHM.jpg

Followed by this one approx 15 seconds later

https://i.imgur.com/GSz8TG9.jpg

C&P files from SGMiner to root of C:\ and then entered the string. Seems to be working now.

My card is a AMD Radeon HD7870

Will this still be pointing to the .conf file as I notice that the intensity is set to I: 8 and the intensity in the .conf file was at I: 13. To be honest it's better @ I: 8 as the PC is more usable as I mine. GPU is running @ 44c

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: