Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:40:58 AM

Not sure who these BC senior members are, but I'm sure none of the core dev team or anyone affiliated to the coin as a core member would ever do such a thing.

Unless you prove me wrong...

Btw, there is no such thing as a senior member in this community imo, everyone is equal in their own rights and are valued with their contribution towards positive improvements for blackcoin.

Well, back to promoting blackcoin now Smiley

Plenty of BC guys were over there trolling and someone took over ops of the IRC channel for a while...

Sadly we can't moderate and control what those trolls say or do.. It's free speach and their right to express their views... As per basic instruction about trolls... Don't feed them more attention.

Like what Soepkip said, press that ignore button Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 11:49:20 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 12:11:13 PM by UdjinM6

My wallet just now registered a 'mined' deposit to an address that I do not have listed in the wallet.

I'm familiar with receiving deposits from staked coins. The addresses that receive the deposits are named. This particular payment simply lists the address.

I though maybe I had received something from Mintpal ( ?? clutching at straws ) from when I briefly had some BC on there. No, my deposit address doesn't match ).

Anyone experienced anything similar ?  

EDIT just noticed received another 11 days ago too

Interesting ... it's related to a contribution I made to the Coinkite fundraiser.

http://blackcha.in/ is brilliant
Thank you! Grin

And as of the issue you mentioned - I had the same not a long time ago and talked to SoepKip on IRC. I can't find links he provided but one of them was https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change I think. So basically that's how it should work and there is nothing to worry about - you still have this coins in your wallet but that change address is hidden. You can easily prove it by sending the whole balance amount to yourself (to address you have in the list). I actually did that by myself to make sure that everything is ok. And it really is.
Hope it helps  Wink

PS. I slightly modified some styling on http://blackcha.in ( http://blkchain.info ) to make colors a little bit more 'calm', take a look. What do you think? Is it better now?
EDIT: Sorry, guys, it's down for db update. Sad Will be back up shortly.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:13:53 PM

We are Blackcoin!! Resistance is Futile.

The possibilities are endless with Blackcoin. but today id like to talk about 1 possibility in particular, which i see as the goal of all cryptocoins, but only blackcoin has what it takes to achieve it. Because of Blackcoin's POS feature and that the POW mining stage has been complete. blackcoin is essentially a true stock item. shares are limited and the market is large which tells investors that what we have here can be classified as "a product". but what's this vision? ill get straight to it..

what would happen if we acquired enough merchants around the world to accept blackcoin in such a way that all of our daily requirements could be met with locations that accept blackcoin? groceries, meds, car parts and accessories, restaurants and outlets, books, clothing, farming and dairy products, electronics, furniture, travel and hotels.. the works. would there be any need for fiat? by bringing usd into blackcoin but not taking it back out (since there is no need to) essentially gives the cryptocurrency worth. cashing out removes value from crypto. and i believe it is the goal of every well-meaning cryptocoin and it's community to gain wider acceptance for the very purpose of being used in commerce. otherwise, crypto is just an intangible collector's item. but so is not the case with blackcoin. already forging ahead to be accepted by a wide range of merchants it is that we have a tangible product in our hands.

if we could structure a community and group of merchants in such a way that even the merchants can get their supplies from blackcoin accepting distributors and create a closed loop of currency circulation.. we would essentially have an effective money system which admittedly was originally pumped by fiat. as we move away from bitcoin-pegging, demonstrating independent trading of bitcoin's rises and falls on the graph, many are realizing as investors, they dont have to follow bitcoin's value if they have a 'real product'. if bitcoin's value falls by 50% then all traders do have the right to double the price of their own stock to compensate. and therein lies the vision.

the idea is to begin a "NEVER-SELL" campaign. yes.. we are never going to sell the blackcoins we buy. not for fiat, btc or for any other alt. only to trade for products and services in the real world. get as much as you need and can hold longterm and up-trade the rest with your extra btc/fiat as many wont read this post or choose not to take part in this campaign. what will happen as new investors come on board over time together with the multipool investors? the day-traders get left behind and have to begin trading at higher levels. then we are left with a community of believers owning the coin at $20 each.. and we're still not selling. from there we can set each new buy at a higher price than the previous and take the stock value to $1000 each.. and even at that price.. never cashout. just keep it like a bank and use it among the community for everything. this will ensure that even the distributors can enjoy higher value when they go to use the blackcoin they received as payments for their everyday expenses etc.

please feel free to let me know what you think about this idea/vision for cryptocurrency. if encouraged i will get to work on formulating this closed loop economic system to be used with blackcoin. i could take a list of categories that blackcoin users would like to use their blackcoins for. and see if i can map out a worldwide network of.. Trade. based on supply and demand.. if ud like please post what you'd like to use your blackcoins for in the real world. i personally dont see why we shouldnt start tackling this early.
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:16:10 PM

Just popping in to say HI from WC!  Grin Hope everyone is doing well today/night. haha (nice fud)

Not sure if you're actually posting anything negative, regardless, I do hope you have a good day too!

If you'd like to have a chat with us, head on to #blackcoinpool in IRC Smiley

nope not at all and thanks! might come see what you guys are up 2! some of your members myt be having fun spamming the hell out of our thread but I dont see why we cant be friends! besides my bets are on both BC and WC! would be nice though if u reigned in some of the brats running their mouths 24/7! Sad dont see why BC and WC cant be the new BTC and LTC....ah look just one letter is the dif between the 2 for both Wink
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:23:05 PM

Mined yesterday (one R9 290) on Scrypt BC multipool:
received zero ( apparently DOS attack happened, though I mined for a few hours), left BC multipool (I was in front of PC when it stoped comunicating with pool)
checked my wallet today - nothing,
went to IRC where I was told I would get my coins today for yesterday,
setup my GPU for mining on X11 BC multipool, mined a few hours(around 0.9BC confirmed, and 0.6 unconfirmed (I was in front of PC watching),
then received 0.87 BC to my wallet and got -1.29 unconfirmed (THAT IS WITH MINUS SIGN)(instead of +0.5 confirmed)
in 10 mins (-1.29 )became (-1.16) so apparently I was paying off what I didn't owe,
went to IRC to complain,
was told by guy with name <blade...somthing> : "it is a mistake as X11 is still in BETA, but overall (here is keyword) ALL LOOKS GOOD, and if you don't like don't use BC multipool,

What I got out of it, is they do a lot of things manually (I mean payments) and NOONE can check them out, so whatever you get paid, "Don't worry, be happy",

What I would advice to those who didn't join their multipool:  DON'T, if you want to support BC, just mine other coins, sell them and buy BC on your own if you feel that BC is your thing, this way you will at least control how much you earned.

Good luck to all.

Everyone had a -1.29 balance right after payout. The front end was getting confused with calculating balances right after the payout due to the X11 nodes mining different coins. So the quick and dirty fix for now is just to disable them until all coins that were immature at the time of payout have matured (will take few hours). Then the calculations will kick in again and you'll see your balances. Scrypt is fine because it's only mining one coin right now (DOGE) so maturation times are the same for all coins mined.

Otherwise, you got 0.87 BC of the 0.9 BC confirmed, and you probably have about 0.6 BC in your rollover now. Sorry you feel that way, and I do support you going off, mining on your own, and buying BC that way. Just be sure you set up your own P2Pool node, otherwise no you don't control how much you've earned. Tongue

And I said everything was good because nothing catastrophic happened and payout did go out. Considering this was the first day of multi algo mining on my pool with completely new custom code, I'd say it was success. Smiley

I've been mining with them for some time now and never had an issue...the payouts always came in sooner or later..

So far Blade was a trustworthy pool admin !!

BTW when do you plan to add sha-256 support ? 
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:26:05 PM

*DUF snipped*

...we would essentially have an effective money system...

*snipped never sell campaign*

Finally, someone is getting it  Grin The change in thinking from Cryptocoin to Cryptoplatform, from Crypto 1.0 to Crypto 2.0. BC has a lot of catching up to do but this is encouraging.

Then hopes dashed as post descends into farce  Cheesy

What features will encourage BC to be adopted for an effective monetary system/Cryptoplatform? You'll be aware there are already a few players in this arena.

buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

BUMP:  Nothing has changed!  All previous conditions still apply.  Nice consolidation!

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 25
STRONG CONSOLIDATION SPITE OF COORDINATED EFFORT VIA DDoS ATTACK TO BC-POOL AND SELL WALLS AT MINTPAL

The market has not changed from my previous report. The positive momentum continues to consolidate but we have seen significant sell-wall intimidating the buyers to try to lower the prices.

Here is the consolidation of the market spite of the continuous manipulation attempts.

All of these efforts to mess with BC are nothing BUT A CLEAR SIGN THAT PEOPLE FEAR THE SUCCESS OF BC.

On the BC pool side the server was protected by Cloudflare but in the process of helping people connect to the server the IP was divulged and the DDoS attack began.

So the pool will be down again for 12 to 24 hours until the new IP and its protection of identity diffuse again through the world wide DNS networks.

Hopefully the IP will be kept secret once the server is up and running again.

Here is the official statement from St. GNU:   http://pastebin.com/gYC4MzYr

News release: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/blackcoinpool-com-ddos-2/

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BUMP

BC + XC + DRK
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:40:25 PM

is BlackCoinPool.com down?
I'm getting a cloud flare message telling me so  Grin
Also my miners have been trying to reconnect for ages...

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

*DUF snipped*

Finally, someone is getting it  Grin The change in thinking from Cryptocoin to Cryptoplatform, from Crypto 1.0 to Crypto 2.0. BC has a lot of catching up to do but this is encouraging.

What features will encourage BC to be adopted for an effective monetary system/Cryptoplatform? You'll be aware there are already a few players in this arena.

i think government acceptance and recognition of crypto-currencies as "property" being written into law is enough to make this viable. this is a product with steady investment and increasing value. if we could make the necessary arrangements with enough merchants we effectively have a method of holding savings with appreciation.. not from cashing out on other buyers.. but from having to use smaller and smaller fractions to pay for the same goods each time around. the opposite of what money does.. with fiat.. today it's 50 cents for a coke, tomorrow it's $3. this is more like, today it's 50 cents.. tomorrow it's 49. it really all depends on the participants.

and no im not aware of the cryptoplatform thing. got a link?
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

BUMP:  Nothing has changed!  All previous conditions still apply.  Nice consolidation!

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 25
STRONG CONSOLIDATION SPITE OF COORDINATED EFFORT VIA DDoS ATTACK TO BC-POOL AND SELL WALLS AT MINTPAL

The market has not changed from my previous report. The positive momentum continues to consolidate but we have seen significant sell-wall intimidating the buyers to try to lower the prices.

Here is the consolidation of the market spite of the continuous manipulation attempts.

All of these efforts to mess with BC are nothing BUT A CLEAR SIGN THAT PEOPLE FEAR THE SUCCESS OF BC.

On the BC pool side the server was protected by Cloudflare but in the process of helping people connect to the server the IP was divulged and the DDoS attack began.

So the pool will be down again for 12 to 24 hours until the new IP and its protection of identity diffuse again through the world wide DNS networks.

Hopefully the IP will be kept secret once the server is up and running again.

Here is the official statement from St. GNU:   http://pastebin.com/gYC4MzYr

News release: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/blackcoinpool-com-ddos-2/

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BUMP
buy-black, bud you are the best  Smiley
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 12:51:50 PM

My wallet just now registered a 'mined' deposit to an address that I do not have listed in the wallet.

I'm familiar with receiving deposits from staked coins. The addresses that receive the deposits are named. This particular payment simply lists the address.

I though maybe I had received something from Mintpal ( ?? clutching at straws ) from when I briefly had some BC on there. No, my deposit address doesn't match ).

Interesting ... it's related to a contribution I made to the Coinkite fundraiser.

Thank you! Grin

And as of the issue you mentioned - I had the same not a long time ago and talked to SoepKip on IRC. I can't find links he provided but one of them was https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change I think. So basically that's how it should work and there is nothing to worry about - you still have this coins in your wallet but that change address is hidden. You can easily prove it by sending the whole balance amount to yourself (to address you have in the list). I actually did that by myself to make sure that everything is ok. And it really is.
Hope it helps  Wink

PS. I slightly modified some styling on http://blackcha.in ( http://blkchain.info ) to make colors a little bit more 'calm', take a look. What do you think? Is it better now?

great job !

For the design i would suggest you something like the website http://www.blackcoin.co/, more black & white

I think it's harder to have a good view with the black design

like this :

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Daedelus

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:55:43 PM

*DUF snipped*

i think government acceptance and recognition of crypto-currencies as "property" being written into law is enough to make this viable. this is a product with steady investment and increasing value. if we could make the necessary arrangements with enough merchants we effectively have a method of holding savings with appreciation.. not from cashing out on other buyers.. but from having to use smaller and smaller fractions to pay for the same goods each time around. the opposite of what money does.. with fiat.. today it's 50 cents for a coke, tomorrow it's $3. this is more like, today it's 50 cents.. tomorrow it's 49. it really all depends on the participants.

I will post here but PM me if it gets deleted.

Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:57:27 PM

I just wanted to wish Blackcoin Well.

i am a small time miner who started out with a 6870 Shocked bought on gumtree I managed to get 25k BC at launch  (small rentel rigs included) .. i sold for 10 times my original investment and was rubbing my hands together a month after launch , my aim in life is to own 1 bitcoin I was upto 1/3rd of a BITCOIN wow

2 weeks ago my 25k BC was worth 22 Bitcoins .. lol .. devastation filled my mind but it is easy to be correct with hindsight, I was still 10 times up on my investment and that's all that matters and I was brand new to crypto

so i just thought i would come in the thread and post a postive post.. rather than people who sold early and now spread the FUd between the BC/WC situation

Well done Blackcoin! you treated me well and i am sure you will treat others accordingly in the future

right back to micro trading ... that 1 BTC will be mine!!!!!

Daedelus

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:00:43 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 01:31:24 PM by Daedelus

*DUF snipped*

I will post but PM me if it gets deleted.

Nxt - Decentralised Asset Exchange. Aka, coloured coins and step one of any cryptoplatform to be in control of the levers of commerce. Link is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.msg6437914;topicseen#new

Counterparty and Mastercoin have launched asset exchanges (based on BTC so still slow transactions, as far as I'm aware) but I don't have any links. others might. I have been following Nxt the closest (1 minute blocktime like BC but InstantDEX allows 3-5 second trades reliably).

I have not seen a Peercoin/Novacoin or their clones come out with anything like this but would like to know if they have?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:01:06 PM

Thank you! Grin

Hope it helps  Wink

Thanks for the Change link, I'll need to read through it a couple of times for it to sink in but it makes some sense ;]

re http://blackcha.in/ I preferred the contrast of the previous colours
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

nice story quantum!  Wink
good mining i wish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

.....Dont Worry........Buy Blackcoin huuuuuhhhhuuu huhuhu Dont worry, buy Blackcoin!

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:03:02 PM

Dunno if someone did that yet, but i just used my break at work to suggest BlackCoint to several VPN service providers that do already use BitCoin and a bunch of other ones that do not have any crypto currency as paymernt method yet.

Maybe some of you should do the same since such services should and even more their customers should be looking exactly for something like BlackCoin!

here a list of those i e-mailed/contacted through their homepage, will do more once i am back home later:

PrivateInternetAccess
AirVPN
VyprVPN
Mullvad
ExpressVPN
IronSocket (most hopes on them, am customer there for years and they already followed some of my suggestions)
StrongVPN
PureVPN
ProXPN

If someone could send a mail to TorGuard that would be good. I had some problems with them and won't suggest them anything under my real name Cheesy
HideMyAss does also require an account, maybe someone has one?

Penait1

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

I invited some big game key stores (Like G2A.com) to accept blackcoin , let's hope they will accept! Those stores are widely known because they sponsor famous streamers from twitch.tv.
They forwarded the message to their managers  Cheesy Would be great if we can buy games there with BC.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

For that to work you need a fixed exchange, not floating. Floating exchange rate in an illiquid market like crypto is a big issue.

We are Blackcoin!! Resistance is Futile.

The possibilities are endless with Blackcoin. but today id like to talk about 1 possibility in particular, which i see as the goal of all cryptocoins, but only blackcoin has what it takes to achieve it. Because of Blackcoin's POS feature and that the POW mining stage has been complete. blackcoin is essentially a true stock item. shares are limited and the market is large which tells investors that what we have here can be classified as "a product". but what's this vision? ill get straight to it..

what would happen if we acquired enough merchants around the world to accept blackcoin in such a way that all of our daily requirements could be met with locations that accept blackcoin? groceries, meds, car parts and accessories, restaurants and outlets, books, clothing, farming and dairy products, electronics, furniture, travel and hotels.. the works. would there be any need for fiat? by bringing usd into blackcoin but not taking it back out (since there is no need to) essentially gives the cryptocurrency worth. cashing out removes value from crypto. and i believe it is the goal of every well-meaning cryptocoin and it's community to gain wider acceptance for the very purpose of being used in commerce. otherwise, crypto is just an intangible collector's item. but so is not the case with blackcoin. already forging ahead to be accepted by a wide range of merchants it is that we have a tangible product in our hands.

if we could structure a community and group of merchants in such a way that even the merchants can get their supplies from blackcoin accepting distributors and create a closed loop of currency circulation.. we would essentially have an effective money system which admittedly was originally pumped by fiat. as we move away from bitcoin-pegging, demonstrating independent trading of bitcoin's rises and falls on the graph, many are realizing as investors, they dont have to follow bitcoin's value if they have a 'real product'. if bitcoin's value falls by 50% then all traders do have the right to double the price of their own stock to compensate. and therein lies the vision.

the idea is to begin a "NEVER-SELL" campaign. yes.. we are never going to sell the blackcoins we buy. not for fiat, btc or for any other alt. only to trade for products and services in the real world. get as much as you need and can hold longterm and up-trade the rest with your extra btc/fiat as many wont read this post or choose not to take part in this campaign. what will happen as new investors come on board over time together with the multipool investors? the day-traders get left behind and have to begin trading at higher levels. then we are left with a community of believers owning the coin at $20 each.. and we're still not selling. from there we can set each new buy at a higher price than the previous and take the stock value to $1000 each.. and even at that price.. never cashout. just keep it like a bank and use it among the community for everything. this will ensure that even the distributors can enjoy higher value when they go to use the blackcoin they received as payments for their everyday expenses etc.

please feel free to let me know what you think about this idea/vision for cryptocurrency. if encouraged i will get to work on formulating this closed loop economic system to be used with blackcoin. i could take a list of categories that blackcoin users would like to use their blackcoins for. and see if i can map out a worldwide network of.. Trade. based on supply and demand.. if ud like please post what you'd like to use your blackcoins for in the real world. i personally dont see why we shouldnt start tackling this early.
Quantum12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:04:44 PM

nice story quantum!  Wink
good mining i wish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

.....Dont Worry........Buy Blackcoin huuuuuhhhhuuu huhuhu Dont worry, buy Blackcoin!

indeed!! lol all i keep doing is small transactions and trying to raise my BC total , i will not state what i am up too as is embarrassing but i have over 3 X the black coins from when i started back micro trading with it .. i dream of being a whale at night though Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: