Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC reach 10k$ at this time?  (Read 868 times)
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

I think by the end of the year we will be at the 10k mark.   Once the ball gets rolling again and everyone feels confident this thing will blast to 10k almost instantly if the correct conditions are present.  I think the alts will lag for a week to a few weeks and then see bigger gains than Bitcoin.  That is assuming you have solid alts.
ZacJobson

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

The price of BTC is raising but I don't think it can reach to it  Cry
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
not yet pal. In my prediction on this moment it will not go further wherein perhaps it will stay 7k until this month end. Beause it always fluctuate many times nowadays and can't even break $7600 . so obviously it's impossible for now to break all the previous record, probably on August .
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

Don't be overconfident my friend, I know that btc is soaring up right now and that's great (believe me, I enjoyed it a lot too) but we still don't know if this will continue or not. Remember, we're not yet half way there (on the previous ATH) so better for us to patiently wait and avoid expecting too much. Besides, it's still early, we still have four months before this year ends; so many things could still possibly happen whether a good one or a bad one.  

PS: I'm not pessimistic, I'm just guarding myself on having too much expectations Smiley.
forestgunman

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

Everyone hopes so, but its price starts to drop again..I think the present conditions are not sufficient to initiate a boom in the crypto market, we still need more good news about cryptocurrency...
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin would reach 10k in a months time,  it has already started to increase over the last few days, as there has been growing demand of it, so it wouldn't take long to get there.

zanjerbits
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

yes, I think it will go up to 10k to 12k then go back to 8k or 9k after 1 to 3 months starting from now.

CRYZEN.COM | CRYPTOCURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING PLATFORM
⚫ Presale starts September 1st, 2018  ⚫
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

BTC is trying to grow up and I think BTC correction period is over and it is time to break all previous record and finally reach new value. So guya what's your perdition about BTC?! Please explain your perdition.
I think that although bitcoin prices are recovering strongly in the past few days, we can see that the market is still in a bear market in the long run and bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time. We can see that bitcoin prices are currently adjusted at $ 7,700 and are still falling slightly, according to my analysis if the $ 700 level can be sustained, the bitcoin price will be able to return to the $ 8000 level.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

I think so,  bitcoin will reach again at $10000 or maybe much higher.  I also believe that the correction is over and bitcoin will rise again anytime. 
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

I think so,  bitcoin will reach again at $10000 or maybe much higher.  I also believe that the correction is over and bitcoin will rise again anytime. 
Hopefully it will.Bull run will soon to start and we will see already the fruit of our hardwork and perseverance.But let's still keep holding our coins  until we see already with our two eyes that prices are already on top.Maybe the long wait will be over soon if the market will all turned green not just for bitcoin but also with altcoins.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin would reach 10k in a months time,  it has already started to increase over the last few days, as there has been growing demand of it, so it wouldn't take long to get there.

I don't see much growth in the demand. If the demand actually increased, we would see the trading volumes mirror that, and the transaction activity on Bitcoin's network as well. The market is being manipulated by large players constantly, and the recent increase definitely reeks of that. If people were genuinely buying because they think the price will go up, you would see a more gradual increase instead of one giant green candle. The same applies to the dumps we have been going through in the last months. It's not people selling, which again would be a gradual process, but whales instantly resetting the market to far lower levels. It's good to remain conservative in current market....
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

Of course,  bitcoin will rise again.  That is the common thing in trading as the price goes down ut will go back again or maybe increase for a much higher price.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
phucngungoc

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

You can see that the market is recovering strongly over the past few days, but I think bitcoin will continue its down cycle in the near future and it is hard to recover to the $ 1000 level. You can see that the market is showing signs of strong recovery and bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously, but before the global economic crisis, I think that bitcoin prices will not be able to increase sharply, correction phase This time bitcoin can only return to the $ 7600 level.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:26:52 AM

Bitcoins will reach $10k dollars or even surpass its value at the end of the year because people will still continue to invest and that is the reason why volatility is really good in the market.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

Let's hope so that bitcoin could bring us profit this week as if you see the buying order of bitcoin is very fast and price is starting to up and could bring bitcoin to the moon.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:50:26 AM

Yes it's possible to reach that price this time well im observing the market and we can see it's recovering even altcoins.

kojoannan

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

It is hard to predict if Bitcoins can get to 10,000 price again soon. The fact that the price has break the 7000 of late can't be trusted a sure sign of bitcoins getting to 10k.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

Bitcoin will rebound but not this year as most people are depressed about this market and are showing signs of leaving the market. I think this year Bitcoin will be under $ 5000 and everyone will lose a lot of money in this market. If you want to invest then you should wait for better opportunities to earn the best profit because this year all markets are in downtrend stage
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Over time the market recovered but Bitcoin still can not reach the value of $ 8000 and to reach the $ 10,000 mark will be extremely difficult. We still have to wait until things really recover, and a lot of information is coming out that everything will happen in August.

kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

This price will be achieved from November to December. at this time to achieve 10K is no. The current market is quite bleak and is heading downwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: