Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us  (Read 1875 times)
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Such news is very encouraging. After the rise in the price of bitcoin, later the prices for alcoins will also go up. The mood is good.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

https://s15.postimg.cc/5xih2ntl7/btcusd.png

You are still far away to the internet. I have good new for you, bitcoin has jumped from that $7000 to $8173. What a good speed up but ETH is to slow to catch up in this green period.
Olena9797

Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Thats so funny, just a couple month ago i was crying about 9500$ and now everybody happy that bitcoin is 8200$ Smiley Smiley
I think we are started to grow, volume is increasing fast this days. Just lets dont forget bout correction. But really hopy we hit 30000-35000$ the end of this year

mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

You are right bro I was surprise too that bitcoin pumps up this days and I'm hoping that it will continuesly goes up to $30k hehehe. And also I hoping that all altcoins in the market make a price changes same as bitcoin and some ICO release their tokens with a higher value very exciting for the bull run and bitcoin to the moon. Roll Eyes
leialdover

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

I just hope it is true this time.. I dont want to be caught by the bull trap. 😁 i hope altcoins will follow the trend of bitcoin soonest.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Trecs

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

Yes, this is really good news. We will wait for the continuation of growth and observe the market as a whole. Quite possibly we broke away from the bottom
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

Actually right now the BTC is going up while other coins are going down. This is interesting because this kind of situation is very rare, usually ats are following in BTCs footsteps. This means also that when BTC will retrace then alts will go down even more, most of them will be very low.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

This is the true reality of bitcoin, in no time surprises strike the market. Users were speculating that the price could reach $7500 and so on, but it has been nearing $8500. Altcoins haven't grown as predicted, possibly it takes little time for a forward push. Small fluctuations were experienced on altcoins than big level of growth.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

I would not be very happy if I were you. It is not known what will happen next.
Let's just watch the growth of bitcoin with his fingers crossed. I think not only I want bitcoin to return to former heights and after him and all other currencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

All our community is waiting for the moment when bitcoin will soar in price. And it will. So far, the jump is small, at $ 1000. But those who hold bitcoin on their wallets, waited for growth. And I don't think he'll stop. So take congratulations, fly up.
amanarora_1

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

I'm 8 months old in this cryptocurrency world and whenever their is a question about Bitcoin, i just replied one thing 'Bitcoin is father of all currency'. Everyone is replying on that thread which name is also related to Bitcoin (bitcointalk). I know bitcoin has facing it's bad time in price, but now it is back on track. In last 4 days Bitcoin jump $2000 which means every day Bitcoin is jumping $500 which is really good. Just wait at end of this year! Bitcoin will hit $30000.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

and now its price reaches $8,*** a very high increase, within one week the price of bitcoin has increased to $2000, hope this be a good start for us in this world of cryptocurrencies.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

This is the true reality of bitcoin, in no time surprises strike the market. Users were speculating that the price could reach $7500 and so on, but it has been nearing $8500. Altcoins haven't grown as predicted, possibly it takes little time for a forward push. Small fluctuations were experienced on altcoins than big level of growth.

I hope that you are right and the big grow is on its way. At the moment everything is looking very promising and it is about time to see the whole market moving forward.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Bitcoin always surprises us. But now it looks very strange. I think it won’t be good for us in the future. We felt not low enough so it will happen soon Grin

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

Bitcoin always surprises us. But now it looks very strange. I think it won’t be good for us in the future. We felt not low enough so it will happen soon Grin
Don't tell me that you believe in what BTC this year will cost 60 thousand dollars. Such predictions are in my opinion very optimistic and it is unlikely we will see such a big price in such a short period of time. I think that the price of $ 15,000 by the end of the year will be fair.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

I hope this is only the beginning of the return of bitcoin. And we will all see a steady growth above last year's highs with the arrival of institutional investors
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

The king is back. Let's wait patiently for alts to follow. Guess the bulls are back, ETF banger
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

it's amazing, Cool Cool hopefully the incident last year will be repeated again. let's keep our bitcoin as much as possible in our wallet. for now is not too late to invest our money to buy bitcoin.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

I hope this is only the beginning of the return of bitcoin. And we will all see a steady growth above last year's highs with the arrival of institutional investors

most likely this is indeed the beginning of the rise of bitcoin after experiencing a downturn which made the price drop dramatically, I believe in August, bitcoin will continue to move to its value growth even though there will be a correction again but that is normal. as stated by experts that later at the end of the year bitcoin will fly even higher than the highest figure at the end of last year.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

The cryptospace saw alot of dumps since the beginning of the year and till now many projects are down. The rise of bitcoin am afraid may just be temporary at the moment. Remember when it rose to 10k and then dropped down to 6k...... let us just wait and see how this rally up will go. I hope for the best that it keeps going up and gives alot of gains to investors.

Also this is to people, am not suppose to give advises on your finance, its entirely your problem but don't sell your house or land or other assets to buy crypto. Another december/january episode may cause you to do the unthinkable.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: