Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market is healthy again!  (Read 1274 times)
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

Yeah the market has really gone up within these few days and it is because of some the recent news been spread out, and we are even waiting for another big news that will jump start the bull run.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Having heard somewhere such news that the market of bulls is back in action will see how it will hope for it because it's just wonderful news!

efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

the last few days of well-developed developments have enabled positive movements in crypto-currency markets. the market is trying to recover itself. hope will be much better soon.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
That prediction may turn out right if the so much anticipated adoption of bitcoin becomes a reality and given to the August 16 expectation too. Those who sold off early in loss are soon going to be in deep regret.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. But one analyst is predicting a huge rise ahead for Bitcoin—with a forecast for it to reach as high as $50,000 in 2018. Why Is Bitcoin Price Changing So Fast?
This is no surprise, as soon as people see bitcoin rising they start speculating and telling their prediction about it going up to the roof, all these speculation are based on nothing besides their own interest, so listening to them is not a really good idea, however staying positive is always good, and by looking at the market you could definitely see that there are some improvements so keep holding and just see where it going, and keep alert.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I think that he is not completely healthy but goes to the correction, that is, in the near future you need to wait for a good price!

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

We have seen people giving predictions since the beginning.  But most of them tends to be just some bogus prediction. Just spitting out random numbers  keeping in mind that the price will eventually rise which is actually true. In the long run the price will go up but by how much can not be guessed. Again you will see the naysayers saying the the price rise is just another manipulation of the market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Yeah, market was blinking green throughout yesterday, it actually geared me up, it is been a while i have seen such a positive market wish it stable and be more bullish in coming days.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Yeah crypto market is up again but you know what? I don't really trust the quick jump of the market, and I think there will be a massive dump because people will like to sell off and take some profit which will take us back to dip. just my opinion.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Don't get your hopes so high yet, it might be a little too soon to be so enthusiastic all over again. I don't think the market is healthy yet again. Bitcoin hit over 7000 dollars yesterday and might get past that, but I really do not think this is the end of the bear market yet. It's likely to go back down and raising your hopes right now might only lead to disappointment.
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, so, let's not make the positive declarations about the prosperous future of this industry. Everything can happen and maybe tomorrow or a day, we will face a huge drop in all prices. However, I believe in the cryptocurrency future and let's hope that it will continue it's growing trend
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

Well the recent rally in price is proving to be really short termed. We can just only hope we will see an actual long termed bull run.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Crypto game market is pretty good and instantly many are happy with the current healthy market, so this is very much expected by the holders of crypto coins. In the foreseeable future will rise and will become a friendly market.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

It is healthy and a bit passive, I think most people are expecting and end of year rally, and if that does not happen, we will see a dump in levels possibly.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

It is healthy and a bit passive, I think most people are expecting and end of year rally, and if that does not happen, we will see a dump in levels possibly.
yes I also hope at the end of this year the price will go back up as before. but seeing from the current conditions makes me a little less sure because bitcoin prices are low enough and also lots of bad news in circulation. maybe for this year's crypto can not return to its highest price.
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

This is indeed a good sight. Some of the investors will still be on hodl because they will wait for their desirable levels to reach in order to start getting their returns on investments. Anyhow, this is a good sight.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Yes, you can already say that the crypto-currency market has recovered. Of course not completely. But all the same there is a change. And you can start thinking about investments. So, do not lose time and forward to invest Wink
SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

Increased awareness, Many institutions wanting to invest, Governments adapting to cryptocurrencies are increasing demand of cryptos. So, the increasing demand might drive the price of bitcoin higher and higher in such a short time.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

The market for digital coins and tokens is still very young, and there is no widely-accepted standard for placing a value on a particular digital coin or token. This includes coins or tokens sold today with the claim that they can be used to purchase goods, services, or platform access in the future.
I agree with you

wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Maybe it’s because of the increasing awareness among the public regarding cryptos. Many institutions are wanting to invest in cryptocurrencies too. The increasing demand might drive the price of bitcoin higher in such a short time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: