Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how you see this sudden Green Trend  (Read 1147 times)
Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

While unfortunately the situation with the market does not change, everything also falls down from time to time.  It's time to finish the correction and the market to go to the top..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Derizia99

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

I am seeing this also another bull trap. this is also for temporary purpose. do not invest in the edge/highest peak that will the stupidest work. observe the market.

i am holder so i always refrain from day trading. how about your view this green signal ?

see all the green market, I'm very happy, because the price of crypto will go up, for that be prepared to go month buddy
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

I agree. There are lots of trap now but I really believe that the crypto market is doing good for now and I think that in the long run Crypto market will be at a stable stage. Maybe for now it wise to just wait patiently and see what will happen.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

I agree that you should not rush to invest, and it is worth watching the market. will it grow or continue to fall.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

There are so many possibilities here why the bitcoin market suddenly up again and turns into green trend I am hoping that it will be the bull again and not a trap. Many good news about cryptocurrency are happening right now there is some countries open bank for it a cryptocurrency bank.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

To be honest, I think that cryptocurrency is now in its recovery stage and everything will be better than nowadays. However, you can be right at saying that it can result in a trap and in a temporary "green trend" which then will bring as a much worst market state.
Personally, I believe that the cryptocurrency industry is recovering and will grow even more than we know Cheesy
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

This green colour was temporary. Green trend will come but nobody do not know when. In last days market was more stable than earlier so maybe we will see good prices soon
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Do not rush to make a decision if you are a clear daily trader when the market is green then it is too late if you do not want to wait longer and just cut the earnings in the can, be careful at the moment a lot of news that green trend is a trap where people try to controlling the full movement of the market, waiting for the right moment in a long-term investment, with many positive things then it is a pure belief of everyone in the world, all control is on your own.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

I agree that you should not rush to invest, and it is worth watching the market. will it grow or continue to fall.

Waiting and just looking at market trend will not benefit us but instead we need to have our own projection so that we can use it as a tool to gain profit from the market situation whether it is rise or fall of bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

It is hard to determine the direction of the market atm. We have to watch the market for the time being to determine whether the market is turning to bull.

For long term holder, the price is still good to get in now.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

I try to think positice ,these green signals are beginnig of good prices. We 'll see more green charts , values. I hope that.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

Prices will rise i hope. Everyone want that. Lets wait and see whats gonna happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

It's not a sudden green trend. From what i read, its because of Japanese financial giant has fully opened its fiat-to-crypto exchange and the market has reacted positively to the news. You can check read more here https://www.coindesk.com/worlds-first-bank-backed-crypto-exchange-finally-opens-to-the-public/

Also with that BlackRock news.
You are right with such good and positive news coming from Japan it has the capacity to affect the price of all crypto currency because that open wider doors for crypto transactions, and again the digital currency has been on the new for positive reasons in recent day and is about that time of the year again when cryptocurrency price will skyrocket again most especially bitcoin and the other major altcoins.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I try to think positice ,these green signals are beginnig of good prices. We 'll see more green charts , values. I hope that.
Everyone on this forum is already hoping to see the green market, at this point in time I'm not sure that this has already begun the growth of the market.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
kenvar

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Yeah, I am agree with you, this growth definitely looks like bull trap. I think everyone who wanted to buy BTC did this somewhere near 6000$. Now we should see melt down to 5400$ area, it will be logical.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

I think that it is the end of bear market. Also smart money thinks same, so we have to wait little bit more to see where is the true and what will happen.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

It all depends on how your actions in making a good prediction to determine the price that suits you, of course, it is very difficult if the price is not stable. I think if the coin is active for the price movement of the sale, then you can see for the highest price and you can predict the price if it decreases but you should always be ready to see the movement of the coin so you do not lag the price if changed.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Is good for the newcomers, but it is not good for all those that wanted to buy. But yes, i am happy to see green numbers again, at some point this is healthy for the market
zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Investing, you can always have time . The main study and plan of your actions .
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

It's hard to predict what will happen in future. But, I hope within this year I'll be able to seethe Green or bull trend . I hope the price will rise high like last year. I'm eagerly waiting for that day to come.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: