Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable?  (Read 7084 times)
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I started to think so, but unfortunately, it wasn't far from my thinking, because the market fell again, everything turned red again, and I thought the bull market was about to start, but it didn't happen, so let's keep hoping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

The market is yet to recover, because prices are certainly not yet stable. Considering what is presently happening, i think some people are still skeptical about the bitcoin ETF, which i believe will not any anyway come to pass in this year. There might not even be anything on that whatsoever. Nonetheless, the market will surely recover any time soon, because this is not just the expectation of many, but that the circumstances surrounding the present time have revealed it.
Indai24

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

The market is yet to recover, because prices are certainly not yet stable. Considering what is presently happening, i think some people are still skeptical about the bitcoin ETF, which i believe will not any anyway come to pass in this year. There might not even be anything on that whatsoever. Nonetheless, the market will surely recover any time soon, because this is not just the expectation of many, but that the circumstances surrounding the present time have revealed it.

For crypto, it will never become stable, we never can tell when will be the best time to celebrate or not, evwn how hard you study the market, still you will not come up with an answer.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

The cryptocurrency market will never be stable. Manipulators use high price difference for their own purposes.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Interesting project, most importantly develop it and do the right thing. If you do nothing, the project will fall and there will be no result. You need to look yourself and explore the entire structure to choose the right wallet. Always rely on yourself and work your way up. Cry
Werpa1

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I think that stability is hard to achieve especially in a growing community. Although I prefer a market that fluctuates because it is saying that it continues to grow and progress. We can all expect that it will continue to have a roller coaster ride and that we are all willing to take part of this journey.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

The cryptocurrency market will never be stable. Manipulators use high price difference for their own purposes.
is it stable, but it is unique stability. coins will always go up and down. but stability in this market means that there are circustances to create new good project. if you have this possibility - market is stable.
Pline

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I am not sure about stability of the coins, but it is a better situation than we had before. Although, last couple of days market has been on red, prices are still raising up from time to time. Now, we just need the stability.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Cryptos are far away from being stable.  It's difficult for someone to accept bitcoin as payment when it can drop 30 percent in a short amount of time.  Most businesses don't want to deal with that kind of volatility.  I'm sure that most businesses that accept BTC convert it to fiat immediately to protect themselves.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Now the market is really starting to get back to normal and work in a positive way. But I see that now all back goes on red light and I not think that large positive changes will occur very hastily

For one, the market trend is downward so even if you see pumps in the market, there will be a dump following it. The best thing to do right now is to take advantage of the fluctuation.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Price since post: REKT
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

They are becoming more stable even now in the way of such great problem like current pause. Their stability is growing thanks to changes on the market and their ability for surviving I think
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

The crypto market is full of ups and downs. Everyone wants you to enter the bear season, but nobody knows when. I need to do good research now and it's time to invest. Altcoin needs to be investigated very well for this.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

What will show only time. I want to believe that the bear market is over and we are entering a growing trend. Of course, we are unlikely to reach the level of the end of 2017, but if we bargain around 10 thousand it will be good.

norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

I think the market has begun to recover, let's all pray and hope it will continue until the end of 2018 and so on. It's just that we still need to be vigilant, because all cannot really be predicted how easily prices fall at a time when everyone feels optimistic, this is sometimes very shocking.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:53 AM

You should think carefully before saying this. The Cryptocurrency market must always fluctuate so that we can benefit from it.
Because if crypto is stable, we cannot make a profit. Don't try to explain the market, all you have to do is live as well as possible and understand it.
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

I am pretty sure that all coins can recover. Maybe not now, but it will happen soon. Even if you still suffer from price reductions, just think positively and will surely fall into various places. Crypto has experienced this many times, and at the end of the story can come back to life, hopefully this time it can return.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:12 AM

I think this is good news that the market is back and especially on fast-moving Bitcoin, but Bitcoin cannot be called stability where fluctuating prices will often occur price shocks, there is a period to go up and there is a period where it falls. very deep. Therefore I look forward to all events planned and keep abreast of market developments.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

Yes, right now I or everyone is starting to think that way, but unfortunately it's not far from my thinking because the market has dropped dramatically and everything is back to red again. I think that the bull run will begin soon but that doesn't happen, let's continue hoping, praying and keep monitoring the market situation until everything stabilizes.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:23 AM

currently the price of crypto is down and getting down. Of course this makes many investors panic. there are those who sell at low prices and many also hold it. if we continue to sell the crypto at a low price, it will cause crypto prices are getting down. therefore, it would be better if we hold it first and wait until the price of crypto rises and stabilizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: