Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable?  (Read 7084 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

we do not know when crypto will be stable, even now crypto price could drop dramatically, maybe if all the countries in the world have given clear regulation and regulation is very good and support cryptocurrency could be the price of cryptocurrency will be stable and I sure one day will be achieved

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

we do not know when crypto will be stable, even now crypto price could drop dramatically, maybe if all the countries in the world have given clear regulation and regulation is very good and support cryptocurrency could be the price of cryptocurrency will be stable and I sure one day will be achieved
it seems to me if the Crypto currency becomes stable, then it will lose interest among users of crypto currency. The fact of the matter is that each of us hopes for big profits thanks to its investments, and stable coins can not give such results.
allezbitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

These few months the price of bitcoin and altcoin has dropped dramatically, and I'm not sure if bitcoin prices could reach last year's prices. But we can not predict how the development of cryto in the future, hopefully increasing.

jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
I think yes crypto will finally stable and recover even it's slowly to grow again but still it will continuously increase. And all is hoping that this time crypto will grow more and all people that lose their profit will be gain again.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

I think isn’t important anymore, what is likely to be possible is for what we as a community must do to dictate or improve the market and that is being positive and optimistic. We tend to forget our participation as an investors and a member of this market. Hodl and buy any coin that is worth your trust and prices will follow to work up high. Promote and believe crypto.

HODL
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

Crypto stable is what is happening in the market today when the BTC exchange rate is around 6,000 dollars, and ETH is approximately 400 dollars. So you need to calm down and continue to hold until the end of the year when it will make a big profit. I do not like the stable market, I like the growth market!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Despite the early signs that we are gradually moving towards a bullish market, the high volatility will persist for a long time to more.We still have the market having up to a 20B $ on a single day
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market.
Half of the year has been one of the worst as we experience those months that's full of bear and FUDs. But as long as this year isn't yet ending, there's still hope. It may not be a full year of bullish but we're starting to see some dim that the bullish market is starting.
Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
Same or not as long as we will be free from the recent bear market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

I think isn’t important anymore, what is likely to be possible is for what we as a community must do to dictate or improve the market and that is being positive and optimistic. We tend to forget our participation as an investors and a member of this market. Hodl and buy any coin that is worth your trust and prices will follow to work up high. Promote and believe crypto.

Yes. We should do that. Let's promote cryptocurrency even if there are others who do not believe us because they saw in the television that there are people who were scammed because of it. What we need to do now to help the cryptocurrency community is to make others who are willing to learn understand what crypto is and let them decide if they want to get in or not.

Having stability to crypto prices now is not yet possible for me because only a little percentage of the people are using it and there is a lot of new people getting in everyday which has the possibility of making them panic sell when there is a FUD or panic buy/FOMO when there is a hype of a certain coin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

I don't see the cryptos are getting stable,it looks like they were just bumping maybe the bump will happen more and the prices are also will increase more.Maybe it is just a temporary bump also so don't speculate it too much and make the condition most for you.
The crypto is stabilising but the present bump is just temporary i don't think this will continue for a long time, today already the market is slowly turning to red. If we want to see longtime bull run then we have to wait for a long time. But few tokens value increased more than 50% it's a good sign for tokens holders.

hopefully, so because so many people who invest and hold their altcoin to wait for crypto stable and can be profitable because the crypto market and price of Crypto herself until now has not re-stable then from now on hopefully, in the end, Crypto will be stable and can be profitable with good

kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:38 AM

Don't assume that crypto will be stable. Take it like a stock exchange market. Sometimes it's stable but surely it would go up and down. Investing money is a gamble, in order to win you need information and luck.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

I do not agree with your statement. because I don't think until whenever this crypto will never be stable. The existing price will continue to fluctuate. If the crypto will be stable, then I don't think there will be no more surprise draw from crypto. The price will be much for a course. There will be no great improvement.
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

i don't think so, its not stable yet. just go up and come down. But still good for traders.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up yet, just because the last few days we've had some good news about the market and the price has gone up in general, it doesn't mean that is going to continue like this, I think we all want the bitcoin to go up to 20k if possible, but let's not get our hopes up, it was predicted that this bear market was going to be tough because of last year's bubble, so we still have to be careful.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

Yes I agree. For I believe in the right timing in crypto. There are highs and lows in the market and its up to us how are we going to analyze the proper strategy to this situation. For me after a long wait bull months are finally approaching.
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Sure it will. But this year is unique. Whales have the greatest influence! Until they stop suppressing the price of Bitcoin we will not see growth. No one else can tell us when this will be.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

could hardly believe this statement. Because it's when crypto to be stable, then we as players who will lose out. We may not be able to gain huge advantages of crypto. Because all can be accounted for in the crypto. And the market will also be moving slowly.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

Crypto will never be the same as last year's performance in the market due to lots of factors but we can't really tell or predict what will happen in the future. I myself is also hoping that history will repeat itself but its kinda vague. When it comes to crypto stability, that's impossible to be realized as of this moment. Maybe few decades from now it could happen because the market is still so young.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:48:46 AM

Yeah, I have the same thought, it seems like our waiting since 4 the start of this year is over. All of coins seems like running bullish. Though I can not say it is already stable yet, because they have not break the $7500 wall. As long as no one do panic selling when the price goes into healthy correction i think the price is ok.

548khen

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

It is hard to say that cryptos are finally getting stable now, this is because they are highly volatile in nature and as such, with that kind of volatility, they can not be said to be stable from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: