Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable?  (Read 7084 times)
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

I think this time has come, the bottom has already been reached and now the market will become stable without sharp jumps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

I think the news about ETF will be the determinant of Bitcoin prices this year, good or bad news can fundamentally affect the price of bitcoin and many people follow the trend because they don't want to take risks and prefer to avoid risk. Bullrun can happen at the end of this year or the market will be the same or the price tends to go down until the end of the year. We should have two alternatives to deal with this happening, everyone wants a bull run to occur but market prices are a reality that we must accept.
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:15:22 PM

I think that this year will strongly differ from the past. Already long time market of bears. But when it will end nobody definitely the nobility can.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

I think that the market will more stabilize by the new year. And then growth is triggered. I think this is a normal situation. Because the market should fall and rise. And this is a completely normal situation that should be on the market.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

for this year it was not good with the volatility of the protracted market prices, we are being tested how trusting in crypto is to make a profit in investing. the market is difficult to predict and many people believe that by the end of the year it will end, I just hope that this happens.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

There hasn't been much volatility in the past 7-8 months now, which is pretty unusual. Now, if you want to determine volatility based on how much USD Bitcoin can gain and lose, it's much higher than it was in previous years. But, relatively speaking, Bitcoin has been pretty stable, and most altcoins have followed the same pattern, losing and gaining in the area of 5%, which is pretty stable in contrast to 2013-2017, in which you could see wild swings of 10%, and not unusual that markets would seem to be dying one day, and then going into a major increase the next.

What does this all mean? It remains unknown what state we are in currently, there could be many more months of this stabilization, but with a negative down-turn of Bitcoin further. Many suspect otherwise, that Bitcoin is primed for gains by the end of this year, potentially into early 2019.

What i can say is volume has a lot to do with this, and liquidating large amounts of funds has little impact. In previous years, selling off 10k of any altcoin could collapse a market into a panic. Now that we are dealing with 10+ Billion volume per day, even selling off tens-of-thousdans of a particular altcoin won't even be noticed by the markets. Therefore, impacts from certain "whales" and large holders are easily mitigated by the sheer market volume and ability to liquidate.

In addition, there are a lot more exchanges, so the impact of one exchange can be localized. Prior to this and for example, Bitcoins being traded on MT. Gox represented almost all the volume for Bitcoin, every little dip and decrease affected Bitcoin's market on a grand scale.

This is basically a summary overview of where we are at. This can be applied to most high-profile coins in the top 50. There will always be pumps and anomalies, but, in the grand scope, things have been pretty stable.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

If the crypto currencies will become really stable, then the most of the market players will leave crypto market. Unfortunately there are not many crypto enthusiasts in this world, the most people are using crypto currencies only as speculation instrument.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

I think that the market will more stabilize by the new year. And then growth is triggered. I think this is a normal situation. Because the market should fall and rise. And this is a completely normal situation that should be on the market.
Many websites with technical analysis on it does not say that the coins will be going to go and fall today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
i would love to think you have a point! a compelling argument for crypto going strong is the fact that btc has stopped dropping that rapidly as well as other alts as we could witness since this summer
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market seems stable, but so far I do not expect growth. Perhaps in the second half of November will begin the growth of the market, but still I think the growth will be more obvious in December.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market seems stable, but so far I do not expect growth. Perhaps in the second half of November will begin the growth of the market, but still I think the growth will be more obvious in December.

cryptocurrency market movements cannot be predicted accurately, indeed many people expect the cryptocurrency market to grow in December, but since the beginning of 2018 the crypto market has not given a surprise so that market price movements tend to be more stable. we all hope that the crypto market will grow again in the near future so that more people will feel lucky because they can hold the assets they have in cryptocurrency until now
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Crypto as a market will never be stable as it it is volatile by default. We are in a bearish trend and it can last even for several years.
I believe that the trend will change when institutional  capital enter the market. Earliest chances for that happening  is Q2 next year.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Yeah,most of cryptos is getting stable, but they remain on a low levels. it is so sad seeing such a low levels after massive dump. I want to get back my investments...
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:56 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?
In my opinion, cryptos are still not becoming stable but rather on the continuous downtrend. The market value from being really high last year, reached their rock bottom this year which give people the idea that prices are becoming stable. Stability means no movement is happening but since prices are decreasing, it is more on its nature of being volatile. And due to the hopes of recovery, it would be more of not stable.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

I feel afraid to predict because I always miss, I can only hope that if Crypto will go back up and I am still excited to wait for the news to come over because I'm sure Crypto will develop again someday

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency will not stabilize in the near future. It should be understood that cryptocurrencies always imply significant variability, frequent price changes - this is a completely normal situation that every investor must take into account.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

I dont feel any stable altcoin yet, maybe those prices are rise for a less % but it will goes back to red again. Nothing is stable nowadays but i believe bull market is in the way already. And in that time surely many will recover to their profit losses.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

As it was definitely not last year, but they will rise by one level, that is, to make x2, I think many coins are capable of it. I wonder who or what will be the catalyst for market change.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

I am not so sure now that market conditions continue to decline. And if it will undergo restoration, would require a very long time. Many people who spoke that in December the price of coins will increase. And I think though in December price coins increase. But this increase will not be the same as the month of December of the year 2018.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

I am not so sure now that market conditions continue to decline. And if it will undergo restoration, would require a very long time. Many people who spoke that in December the price of coins will increase. And I think though in December price coins increase. But this increase will not be the same as the month of December of the year 2018.
We won't see last December this year. I wish prices would just rise a little bit at least, to say nothing about mooning. I don't think cryptos are getting stable. No indicators of stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: