Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Cryptos finally getting stable?  (Read 7084 times)
twitchtver

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

I think cryptocurrencies would never get stable, one of their main features is that they are fluctuational and the whole crypto currency trading is based on that fact, that's why it had some much success during the recent years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Yes the bull run of last year started about time this time last year and I just wish and hope that it will happen again this year and I think a positive ruling of SEC on crypto will be a great news for that to start

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

Probably. But isn't 100% stable I guess, like what had  happened to ethereum as of this time. It has increase at almost 10% about 2 days ago but now it drops a little bit. Let's wait and see what will happen within this week before we can conclude if crypto stabilizes or not.
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:24 PM

The reason why the crypto market is popular is not to be stable. I do not want the crypto market to be stable. because a stable market is not good for investors. market level is falling or rising. thus creating a real space for investment.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

Looks like this year is not like last year, with prices that are not stable and always declining then this could destroy the market price, but if compared to last year now is not anything. With prices falling then it is very difficult for us to predict the price at the end of this year. I think the price will remain as it is until the end of this year, and it will probably return to normal early next year.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I guess everything will be clear next month. Now the situation is very unstable, and each more or less serious news can force the whole market to go down! But we're getting stronger and start to climb up. Bulls are waking up, and that's nice!
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

I think that the market has stabilized and we should expect the return of investors.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

There might be a different trend going on right now. Bullish pushes imo, will be a rarer and rarer sight, so I think the price will stabilize soon enough. Add to that new regulations coming in and altcoins' development to make an interesting year but nothing out of ordinary. You can catch up with these latest market info at www.cryptocointrade.com.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

It feels like it's this time of the year again for the bullish market. Not sure if it's gonna the same as last year though. But many will recover. Whaddya think?

I guess everything will be clear next month. Now the situation is very unstable, and each more or less serious news can force the whole market to go down! But we're getting stronger and start to climb up. Bulls are waking up, and that's nice!
Yes.We can see already market price increase and it's a good sign that cryptos are finally starting to make an upward trend after 6 months of experiencing low prices in the market.Maybe it's still not confirmed if this will lead into a bull run but i think if we keep our faith in cryptos,it will really happen when we least expect it.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I see based on the experience a few years ago, although the market is currently in bad condition and unstable, but maybe the market will be maximal and stable, this happens because now many factors that make the market bleed. this is just a cycle that will pass and may well happen in some future time will be stable.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

For now the current upward movement is coming from a support level. For last 7weeks it was unable to break that support level and some days ago a big green candle was able to break the resistant. By considering all these details we can expect an uptrend at least for next few days. my target is $10K level. Let's see what will happen soon.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Teah looks good to seen the value in the market are stay good and continue to grow up the price of bitcoin iclude the altcoins hope this time stay and continue to riaised the price but i will suggest be always ready because as volatile currency difficult to predict the bitcoin movement.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

When it comes to the situation of market, nothing is fixed. We might have a new pattern of bullrun for this year. Well, from the look of things, this year still looks promising. I am believing that bull run has not come, but will set in anytime soon.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

looking for a stable value for time is quite difficult. that is reasonably stable sometimes thus gives only values that deceptive. Indeed the hope of all those market should grow naturally as soon as possible. the fact that there is now rising that the momentary but small but also the same decline and continue to occur.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

It's too early to say even with the slight recovery. But it is expected that the market situation will be better in the coming months. A small dip may occur in August but that's just a momentum starting point for the upcoming run. I have a good feeling for this year and another 2017 may not be far fetched.

johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

Yes I am agreed with you. Market is developing and seems to grow more in coming days. Though this is not confimed. So I believe, applying proper strategies will be better for safe trade.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

I guess we got shocked after we thought the market was heading towards recovery. This is just what I have come to learn from crypto, don't expect anything until it happens.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

As far as I see to say this market is not stable. Those who invest in trading by day always offer double trading to create waves on the market price.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

The markets been really interesting the last two days.

BTC has stayed steady with small gains while eth and other big name alts dropping.
It's obvious that people's interest and faith in btc is returning.

This is probably one of the best signs that our next bull run is finally coming up.
Realize that prior to last years insane bull run in December, btc was steadily growing while alts suffered.
A big reason was because of some big name btc forks that were coming up and everyone wanted to get btc so they could claim their coins.

Although thats not the case this time, what does happen is it puts the market in a position where people start to use their btc to make big trades.
As they make the big trades and hype builds up, theya re more likely to invest even more into it.

telexnetwork

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

poker never stable , tokens is a huge fraud market average scammers
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: