Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How come eth was left behind in the pump?  (Read 351 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

A lot has happened on the market over the past few days. The market is full of surprises as the trend shifted quitely. Normally Bitcoin rise was followed by the rise of most of the alt coins yet Bitcoin rose without the alt coins. Ethereum made some few progressions and came back to its red state. Anyway, Ethereum has much capabilities to rise in the next few days or in the long term view.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?

the reason might be, all the bad news of the last time about ethereum. by that i mean the attack on ethereum (to prove how weak the network is) and the high gas prices. of course, i do not know if its true. its just my guess.
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

As i have check the coinmarketcap for bitcoin and eth i saw that eth was being left behind by a percentage on its market price. Well i do not know why and what are the basis on this. But i am pretty sure that eth will going to get a good market price in the future. As of now i just wish that eth will going to follow also and achieve what bitcoin has achieve on its market price pump. Well anyway could eth get a good market price just like bitcoin got the market price increase?

probaly because some news recently
well, hashtag left ethereum everywhere
also vitalik confused about it.
you can see there.
https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1019959612353777664

Yes, I happened to notice that too where ETH was not able to rise wherein btc had gone up already. Based on my observation, I had noticed before that everytime btc is on the rise, altcoins will follow including ETH. I don't know why was it happening such kind of market trend where it should have been parallel with btc since they are correlated with each other.
personally, I think Ethereum may be left in the pump because Ethereum can not rise in price if the price of Bitcoin and altcoin will rise in price because that's probably Ethereum left behind and I know Ethereum left behind probably because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum are contradictory then Ethereum is not pumping
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

Don't check the rankings they are all red as of today.

Vires in Numeris
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

usually the causes why eth price left behind in the pump actions is because there was an issue in ethereum network my friend

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

usually the causes why eth price left behind in the pump actions is because there was an issue in ethereum network my friend

Even though there is an issue in ethereum network we can notice that the value of bitcoin in https://coinmarketcap.com has rising to $7,226 and ETH remain in $450+ even if they are in red colors so from that there is a left behind by the parade in increasing. 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

I think because every body is expecting it to be pumped.  Lips sealed

I can bet everyone of us have at least more than 5 ETH in our account as most of traders are keeping ETH for their transaction fee. The rise of price or you can all it bullrun or pump may happen when you least expect. We're all gonna be holding our ETH for longer than we can until the rest of us decides to let loose.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

If you look way back 2017 ethereum have a good run in terms of price percentage but in this year the market are critically in down trend situation thats why ethereum are not yet pump up but still the price are good even it not yet pump up, waiting for the right time it will be to $1000 again in this year.

CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

ETH has already been in a good position as compared to the other coins. It will get a pump. There are so many coins, it is being done sequentially. Also, there is no need to panic because since the other coins got a pump, ETH will get it too.
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Eth is still under altcoin, and Bitcoin still stand strong as the first crypto, so it's basically not comparable. The market can have it's highs and lows and will return back to normal again for eth.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

For me ethereum was left behind to pump with bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular than ethereum.The most reason for me is that never be queen as number one,only the king is the leader.
BartholomewBTC

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

You shall consider that bitcoin is the first ever crypto curreny in this industry.; Yes, I agree that ETH is doing really good but if you want to see it as above of BTC you must wait some more days, I guess.
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

well, there are good and there are bad days for every cryptocurrency, and i am sure ethereum is jot going to die so simple
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

You shall consider that bitcoin is the first ever crypto curreny in this industry.; Yes, I agree that ETH is doing really good but if you want to see it as above of BTC you must wait some more days, I guess.
i tuink that such kind of thongs can happen with every cetptocurrency as  think we do jot have to worry a lot
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

well, there are good and there are bad days for every cryptocurrency, and i am sure ethereum is jot going to die so simple

Agree, it is not the year of ETH right now and i think also bitcoin is. But we saw it the price last year and the price now is almost the same it pump a little but last year it really dumps. ETH is not left behind it is just sleeping right now, waiting to be pump by those whales. But if will wake up then we could see a  big price that we would be happy of it
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Maybe we always expect that if the price of Bitcoin will dip or have a bull run and then ETH will follow as what was always happen of the past days but not now especially the latest increase of about $1000 for with in 24 hrs , but Ethereum was left behind , so for me this is good for ETH because this will shows indenpendently to Bitcoin .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

From my point of view ETH price is going to be rise very soon . I saw that other tokens are also in the same position. I think its normal, you don’t’ need to concern about this issue in short term period.
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

yes I also heard about this news,  when I see the update I notice that Eth has bit more percentage then the pump , well I can't confidently discribe any reason for this change cause many reasons can be behind  it but I wish eth could able to maintain it's position in the market, after all it growth is increasing very high
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Eth is still under altcoin, and Bitcoin still stand strong as the first crypto, so it's basically not comparable. The market can have it's highs and lows and will return back to normal again for eth.
indeed when the bitcoin price at the pump for a while then the price of ethereum slightly decreased because the demand began to move on bitcoin, but when the price of bitcoin has started to regain steady again, then slowly the price of ethereum slightly better
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

The recent price of ETH is increasing slowly. ETH is the second most popular crypto in the market after bitcoin so without any doubt the price of ETH will raise today or tomorrow just pay a good attention to the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: