Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW was error  (Read 422 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

you may have to clear your browser cache first.
I have not had any problems accessing my MEW, because every important site I make a bookmark on my computer, making it easier to open it

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

maybe the problem is your computer you have so many unwanted files and malicious file that makes your computer low in memory and it will lessen the performance of your computer or  maybe your internet connection. i don't hear any problems regarding in accessing mew site or maybe your in the  wrong URL. my advice to you is to use meta mask instead of using mew link   because its easy to use and its the most safest way to access your wallet.

nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

I think you should save or bookmark the web like MEW, to avoid phishing.
and I do not know about the problem you are experiencing, I have never experienced it during accessing my own wallet especially MEW

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Yesterday (Jully 17), when I opened MEW link, I  didn't asscess . About 30 mins later, I asscessed  but website have problem. I didn't do anything and anything was mixed .
after I deleted some of data and reset my computer. It became normal.
What happend? Is it dangerous ?

I haven't never had same situation like you. But I am wondering about what is data that you deleted. What is it?? I think you should moved your tokens to other wallet

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

You can check all transactions on etherscan, and all balances. If all in place you can just try other wallets. Hope this would help.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:16:04 AM by Kang Bahar

Now, indeed MEW is a bit long to open. I do not know what causes it. 6 days passed, has this problem been resolved? Because last night I used MEW I did not find any problems or issues like you.
It is possible that you might have a problem with your connection or a website error. Better be sure that you visit the right website of MyEtherwallet to avoid possible scam due to phishing attack. It is best to use a metamask to open your MEW to ensure that you are far away of being scammed.
Yep. I think there are two possible causes, I am pretty sure the cause of the matter from his connection and phishing MEW site.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I think this was not due to any problem of myetherwallet. Maybe you surfed any phishing website or some kind of virus entered your computer which made all these glitches. You should be very careful while surfing in the internet. If you face this type of problem again, you must report it to the mew website.
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Don't worry. Sometimes it happens. You can write in support always and they solve your problem.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

I will advise you stop using web version of MEW, even if you want to use MEW, you can use it with metamask, it's more secured that way, mostly it is advised to use mycrypto at the moment.

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Probably is not a dangerous thing because this is a technique and we need to remember that none of the computer hers are not perfect, they are having their bugs and lags Smiley
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

This purse has recently become bad. They often conduct hacker attacks and steal big money. So I stopped trusting him and switched to cold wallets
there's an option to run MEW locally on your own PC if you think online MEW is bad, but don't you think that MEW is actually have a functional that can be used to access cold wallets as well ?
I agree with your opinion, MEW can be said as a functional tool, but I hope with a lot of his hackers today, we must be aware and remain cautious in a way by switching to cold wallet

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

hello mate are you sure you were entering the original MEW sites? because if not, there are lot of phishing sites right now copying same as my etherwallet site but you can determine fake sites because it is not entered on the address bar as myetherwallet.com instead myètherwallet.com. always double check when accessing important sites especially like your email, wallet, and trading sites. if you think you just visited some untrusted site as you said my advice is create a new MEW wallet and transfer all your funds in a new wallet before someone may stole your holdings. and always becareful when accessing sites in the internet and use an antivirus protection that has an internet security, 2FA is also advisable for every accounts you have.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

so are your eth Tokens still there? You should make sure to put the real link to the real mew Website on the shortcut list of your pc so you just have to click it and land at the real page

kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

This purse has recently become bad. They often conduct hacker attacks and steal big money. So I stopped trusting him and switched to cold wallets
there's an option to run MEW locally on your own PC if you think online MEW is bad, but don't you think that MEW is actually have a functional that can be used to access cold wallets as well ?
I agree with your opinion, MEW can be said as a functional tool, but I hope with a lot of his hackers today, we must be aware and remain cautious in a way by switching to cold wallet
I think cold wallets are also limited to some types of coin, we still need to use a lot of MEW wallet,  it is better to transfer the valuable coin through the cold wallet and be careful to avoid viruses invading computer!
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

That was hacked before so I never trust it, if I will use it I will use ledger nano s because I don't never know whether my keys are safe when connecting to mew  Huh

ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

MyEtherWallet recently posted a message saying that some of their DNS servers were hacked to redirect users to a fake Web site.
The MEW confirmed that this was not their fault and was trying their best to identify the attacked server to fix things as soon as possible.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

you need to explain a detail what problem did you experience. People will only use their own assumption about whats your problem with
MEW error can not see the history of my wallet when I've been using the private key, if you can explain why it happened and how to solve it? And what do you think about cold wallet, is this secure for me?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

There are enough alternatives to using your secret key on MEW. At least use Trust browser or MetaMask with Chrome. And when you’re serious about crypto and have more than a thousand €/$ in it definitely go for an Ledger Nano S or similar.
Oh and never klick on any MEW links in E-Mails, they are always fake. Period.
Set the correct link as a bookmark in your browser and keep an eye out for tweets from MEW.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

I read yesterday that google deleted metamask from chrome for five hours and someone replaced it with the fishing program. So use any money programmes with care.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

you need to explain a detail what problem did you experience. People will only use their own assumption about whats your problem with
MEW error can not see the history of my wallet when I've been using the private key, if you can explain why it happened and how to solve it? And what do you think about cold wallet, is this secure for me?

MyEtherWallet error maybe it because of the phishing site honestly I did not encountered error like this maybe it because of internet connection. You need to be careful next time and avoid using mew in browser it might be risk.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: