Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:14:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token listing  (Read 1357 times)
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

If token isn't listed you can get more profit. But it isn't a rule. Sometimes better to buy listed tokens. You should always make a project research.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

For this crypto world and unregulated investment and transaction for a credibility and legitimacy of a token it is much better to list it on exchange first so that it will encourage more investor to buy those token and besides price dumping from bounty hunter has a little influence of the price since most of the bounty distribution is only 1 to 2 percent of the total supply of the token.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
If I were to choose, I prefer to receive the token before listing. Because it's an assurance that I get what I have work for, like in bounty campaign. Though I usually don't dump coin in the exchange but I want to have assurance that I receive my share.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

It will be more interesting if the token has been distributed before the centralization exchange begins. That way we can know the transparency of the developers about the number of tokens that have been distributed or sold, and the remaining unsold tokens. There will always be the possibility of transactions, on the dex market at a price much lower than the ico price, but on a good project it will not be a big deal.
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I would prefer a distributed token first. Because then, some cheap tokens that are sold before the release will be purchased first.
So that way, most likely the opening price will be quite high, at least close to ico price.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

it is much better if the exchange is available before the distribution, rather than the former distribution but the exchange is not necessarily available, much token distribution experience but until now the tokens are garbage, with the exchange available it means the tokens have been proven to have prices in the market

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

There are always advantages and disadvantages of each, because on projects with good communication, the community can have an influence to determine the strategy. I see recently the designated exchanger was aborted by the developer due to a distribution system error. But it may be very interesting, if the distribution is done after getting a deal with some exchangers.
rahul10

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

I think it doesn't matter how long it takes to list the tokens, it can be at the beginning, in the middle or at the end, because I think that if the project is good there will be no need to keep the investors with the tokens, the developers can also apply a strategy like holding to give token rewards to the loyal investors who stay with the tokens until the end by multiplying their stakes.
akitha

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

I think it has to be listed first before distribution..We cannot say that hunters are the one causing the dumping of the token price, mostly hunters hold their coins specially if they have such a small portion of the reward.People joining the ICO,investors are playing with the price of the token since they hold more than the hunters

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

It’s always good to list on exchange first
Then have tokens locked until all investors token are shared, tokens remains locked until all bounty rewards are paid
And then trading can commence

I prefer that strategy
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

I prefer the token list in the exchanger so that once distributed we can sell the token and increase the confidence in the search of the token terrsebut, may be able to follow their token sales program.
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

I prefer cryptocurrencies that are listed on an exchange before distribution but it's all up to the exchanges to decide if they want to list a coin or not.  It's not up to the developers as everything is open source and exchanges can list a coin without the developers even knowing about it.
creeps

Merit: 144

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

If I were to choose, I prefer to receive the token before listing. Because it's an assurance that I get what I have work for, like in bounty campaign. Though I usually don't dump coin in the exchange but I want to have assurance that I receive my share.
Most of the ICO gives the bounty rewards first before they work on the listing of that coin. But some other ICO just like MozoToken where already pre-listed at the coinrail while they are still running the crowdsale. I think if its a good project exchanges will happen at no specific time but I hope it will not take longer.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Token distribution and follow by exchange is a good way to move. Many exchanges requires for more holders of the token before listing.

You are right. If the distribution of tokens and followed by exchanges is a good way. their token also has the advantages and benefits of the future that should get the highest priority. so they need better distribution first than the list of tokens on the exchanger. Because if the token list is exchanged before its distribution, it will make market fluctuations soon fall when the distribution.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

In my own opinion, It was better to distribute the token before it goes to exchanger because in this way, there will be more people who is going to be capable of investing.

bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

if the coin went to the exchange, and the distribution went, believe a large profit isn't worth it. But on the other hand, the coins of which are not yet on the exchange, and are being distributed, there are no guarantees that they will be added there.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

I prefer to distribute tokens first before listed in exchange because usually if we already hold a token, it will be easily sold in the exchange. But the problem is that many dumping cases often occur when tokens are listed in less popular exchanges. moreover, it is the only exchange that can be used. it will be very difficult for us all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

My opinion is that the project must first withdraw its token to the exchange, and then within a month to transfer the tokens to its investors and bounty hunters.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Smile, if token is listed before distribution,then who are the ones selling in exchange. Dev Team selling or investors?
That would even cause more damage to a fresh project
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

It looks like the distribution of tokens once listed on the exchange will be better. This will eliminate the chance of buying and selling early and the potential of each other's blame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: