Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

some regulation is always have two side, good and bad. and we cant blame people that say about the regulation is going to negative or positive think. government just want to keep, to make secure crypto and their country. im sure not all people will agree about that. but every part have the other solution like if you wont pass kyc, you can trade with broker or the other local exchanger that always hide about customer's information.
they have their own reason,why they support one of them.without strong based we could not said it bad or good.and we have to appriciate people's choice as long as its good for crypto future.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I believe that starting to regulate ICO and to tighten the rules for conducting ICO is very important now. It's necessary to protect stupid investors if they can not do it themselves. But trying to solve the problem black market of crypto currencys is useless process. This market existed before the crypto currency born and can exist without them.

Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?
I think there are two sides to it. These rules definitely affect the features of crypto. Maybe the transaction process will be affected. But then, illegal trading activities have taken place. Drug trafficking, smuggling or money laundering has taken place and there have not been specific measures to deal with them while at the same time ensuring crypto transactions take place.
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Government regulations for cryptocurrency always exist in two ways. The positive side for the government, ensuring the transaction occurs under the control of the government. On the negative side, the interests of investors are narrowed. Prices are controlled publicly.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

The government's supervision of cryptocurrencies has its advantages and disadvantages!
It is beneficial to supervise the fight against some crimes and reduce the criminal activity of cryptocurrencies!
The disadvantage is that the privacy of cryptocurrency investors is exposed!
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?
I don’t need the government to get involved in this, they are very bad and will ruin this for good. I don’t even want to cryptocurrency to replace fiat, let it be on its own and let fiat be on its own, they all have different purposes they are made for. So government should stay out of this and let crypto be on its own so that we have complete freedom and a 100% control over what ever we have in cryptocurrency.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

It’s pretty normal that a government must take their part in every profiteering involving their people and thats what we called taxation in which obligation of every single person in the world if he starts to gain already

For me this is one way that governments are extending their arms fo he betterment of the government and cryptonians relationships things that will benefits both
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

some regulation is always have two side, good and bad. and we cant blame people that say about the regulation is going to negative or positive think. government just want to keep, to make secure crypto and their country. im sure not all people will agree about that. but every part have the other solution like if you wont pass kyc, you can trade with broker or the other local exchanger that always hide about customer's information.
they have their own reason,why they support one of them.without strong based we could not said it bad or good.and we have to appriciate people's choice as long as its good for crypto future.
but actually regulation on cryptocurrency could help about its certainity.investor become confidence and did not worry again about their money.and regulation could give positive impact to cryptocurrency price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?
Cryptocurrency in this matter also becomes something that is contemporary from the government to trust access and transactions and the opposite:

The bad one:
that cryptocurrency will disrupt banks, governments, and big companies around the world for once and forever.

The good one:
cryptocurrency is a new asset class that allows decentralized applications to function / operate.

The conclusion:
This is returned to the user or the government, in using Cryptocurrency to access the internet both transactions, data storage etc., which is the same for each collection in the future

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

In my country, the government banned Bitcoin and that has hindered the trading process. And so, I think that is bad news for us.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

The government didn’t really step in, cause they don’t have control over Bitcoin, all they did was set rules and regulations for those that are making use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and that’s not in every country, not every government looks into cryptocurrency or tries to stand in the way. And I’m very sure that I’m not the only that thinks the government having control over Bitcoin will be really bad for us.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

in my opinion it is good if the government can implement regulations regarding crypto currency, because that means the government supports crypto currency so that we can use crypto safely

Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

The main purpose of governments regulating cryptocurrencies is to provide security among their citizens.

But with thousandss of new projects, I do think government will exhaust a lot of resources to monitor each one. They even have to establish a new agency for that.

Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

i think this regulation is good, but government. all of this regulation can reduce the risk of using crypto such as money laundering and terrorism. but the government must also established organizations / institutions responsible for use and crime of crypto Undecided Undecided
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

i think this regulation is good, but government. all of this regulation can reduce the risk of using crypto such as money laundering and terrorism. but the government must also established organizations / institutions responsible for use and crime of crypto Undecided Undecided
Regulations has been very good for the crypto market and it’s far better than the prospect of most government banning bitcoins because I shudder to think about what would happen if the likes of the USA and most western countries decide to ban bitcoins.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

In everything there is bad and good effect like if government regulate bitcoin. But Regulating is better than banning bitcoin in every government. It will help people to trust bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well but of course people need to follow the rules to avoid punishment and decentralization of bitcoin will turn into a centralized one.

Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

of course it's a good thing for bitcoin with the existence of the rule then all will be safe safe and when the government later apply cryptocurrency system then we must obey it

Government Regulation on Crypto Currency is both beneficial for Crypto Market Investors where we would know, the limitation imposed by the Government, security for the Crypto not to be used in any wrong doing or scam. We've seen a lot of news on Social Media about the Crack down on illegal use of Crypto. i think this just few of the Government concern on Regulation of Crypto Currency, Yet some would not want these for what ever reason they might have. For me, it is good to be Regulated rather than always on alert from the Government authorities.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

In general, the state regulation of the crypto currency is very good for its further introduction into our life. Crypto currency can not long walk in our world by itself. It is used only in the territory of various states and the state is forced or to prohibit it, or to regulate it for its adaptation and legalization in this state. Regulation of the crypto currency simultaneously means its recognition by the state and its protection, including judicial protection, in case of violation of the right of the owner of the crypto currency.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

I think it has a reason. Good or bad. Some management flaws in electronic money transactions have occurred before. Like some money laundering, drug trafficking and human trafficking. These are security issues. Due to security features too good that it was misused the original purpose.

ThKevin

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I think there are two sides to it. These rules definitely affect the features of crypto. Maybe the transaction process will be affected. But then, illegal trading activities have taken place. Drug trafficking, smuggling or money laundering has taken place and there have not been specific measures to deal with them while at the same time ensuring crypto transactions take place.
I think it is good because more and more people will trust cryptocurrency and will invest their money because they will be mentally relaxed that my government is on the back of crypto and my money will be safe. Although some people are against this because they do not want crypto to be controlled by government, but I think it is good for a safe and secure investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: