Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
vokokawev658

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

By taxing the cryptocurrency to a sustainable development, the higher the tax the greater the value of the cryptocurrency, the most appropriate tax for cryptocurrency is the value added tax.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

Government regulations will only eliminate the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin and makes it centralized in the long run. However, in the midst of that the people will invest in cryptocurrency without any fear losing their money through market collapse. The governments have great influence on the crypto market as they contribute significantly to the FUD in people.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
toukuinxz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Under the government admits that cryptocurrency could develop better. If all countries in the world suppress cryptocurrency, then i think cryptocurrency is difficult to develop.
Ubiaitthoi801

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

Currently, only a few countries, especially developing countries, have imposed strict regulations on cryptocurrency. They value the interests of the government rather than the interests of the people, which is very bad.
Agnusdei12

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Government regulation on cryptocurrency can be either good or bad. Good because it can add up profit and support to our economy as a country. Bad when the government focuses more on its own interest through heavy taxation because right now everything goods and services has already been taxed by the government.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

It is either good and bad. That’s likely to be most apparent on the exchanges. Most exchanges already apply “know your customer” rules to account holders. Users have to upload photo IDs and prove who they are. On some platforms, access to functions depends on the steps taken to prove identity: The more information a user provides about themselves, the more they can do on the exchange. We can expect those voluntary standards to become requirements, and the only people they should bother are criminals and money launderers. The second thing we can be sure of is that there will be more taxation, partly because there’s always more taxation but also because as governments find ways to classify cryptocurrency holdings and measure the profits made on sales, they’ll come up with rules to take an increasingly large share of those profits.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?
i dont thino if it is good or bad but ill so no matter goverments regulate this i ll see that theres a big manipulation in crypto so all we need now is to buy when the value is too much low dont buy when the value is too high because it is too risky because of the manipulation.
StImelda

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

countries that have some level of regulations in cryptocurrencies have some level of stability and less incidence of scam projects taking roots in such countries, It is a good thing inn my opinion,not too much though
StImelda

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Under the government admits that cryptocurrency could develop better. If all countries in the world suppress cryptocurrency, then i think cryptocurrency is difficult to develop.

Good government regulations, like setting minimum standard requirement will ensure that only serious blockchain projects gets to conduct an ICO, not just some guy that owns a laptop and a twitter/bitcointalk account and then suddenly comes up with a scam project.
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

I think government regulations is good for cryptocurrency. It only implies that if there is regulations, there is recognition on the part of the government.

In that sense, crypto enthusiasts feel more secured and confident with their investment.
I think it depends on what rules the government applies to cryptocurrency. if the regulation is in the form of a ban it will certainly have a negative impact on the crypto market. but if the rules and regulations are made so that both get the same benefits. certainly will have a good influence on the development of bitcoin
I believe they'll (the governments) speard some false news in public so people stop working on bitcoin never listen of them believe in your self and hold coins.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

Imposing some regulations on cryptocurrencies is a better idea than banning them.Crypto's are having a high potential to make the economy of a country better.So instead of bannig it some regulations can be imposed so that government can have a control over it and no one can use it in an inaccurate way.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Regulation is good for cryptocurrency market. It will increasing confident for crypto investor because with regulation from government, it will reducing scam ICOs. Scam ICOs give bad effect for cryptocurrency because peoples will not trust on cryptocurrency and think crypto is a fraud.

Afonos

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:04:53 PM by Afonos

I think that the regulations that the government sets for cryptocurrency are not good, which would limit the development of cryptocurrency as well as limit future economic growth.
In this world, anything must have rules, if it is not regulated there will be a problem. Including cryptocurrency must be regulated by the government, so that it is not misused for matters that are detrimental to both the government and society.

So, the rules about cryptocurrency as long as they are related to security and ease of transactions, and can also find ways to collect taxes in cryptocurrency transactions. Because tax is a source of income for a country.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

It is really bad for cryptocurrency the government regulation for cryptos , because the government may either impose taxes to the cryptos and the functions of cryptos which is in anonimity will be lost because the goverent is in control with the cryptocurrency.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

The development or progress of cryptocurrency will be always depending on the people who are investing so it will always grow depending on the demand in the market.

pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

I thinks it’s only through cryptocurrency regulation that you will be able to leave our money in an exchange without fear. Cryptocurrency regulation challenges are not that big. That’s because the people putting money into cryptos right now don’t have much attachment to the whole ideology of cryptos and power to the people. I believe it is good thing to regulate cryptocurrency.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

To me, even though it will add some limitations and probable difficulty on cryptocurrency transactions and other activities related to it, I am all up for imposing laws and regulations because it can protect the users and can make sure that all activities are viewed as legitimate ones because a law recognizes it.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

It is really bad for cryptocurrencies, if the government will regulate this currency , because as of now that it has not been regulated the flow of activities is very good without any problems, if this will be regulated , it may add fees like taxes, registrations and other government fees required for cryptocurrency holders.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

Regulation is always bad.  We cannot have a free market with the government making ridiculous rules that only help themselves.  We as free men and women can handle this ourselves.  I'm sure we will get regulations and the sheep will cheer loudly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

Bad effect for bitcoin after regulation from government to banned bitcoin transaction in their country, we can see how increase drop of bitcoin after Chinese banned bitcoin transaction in their country. Many country will do the same to banned bitcoin and just waiting with bitcoin have drop price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: