Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

I think the government give the regulation to accept cryptocurrency in a country, I think it's good news. little regulation to legalize crypto is no problem than continuously rejecting crypto that has become our advantage to its users. it would be great if the government accepted the crypto and provided the regulation, it would probably be good for the future as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repzaj

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

i think if the government is already accepted and govern the cryptocurrency in some countries, its means the crypto is in a good situaation and hoping that all country will accept it.a
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

Cryptocurrency must need to accept by government because this have a lot of help in each of us.Even though it can has a bad effect like some of the terrorist funding in it and use the money for bad things.But I believe If cryptocurrency give a chance to be legal in all of the country it help to make some of things fast, no hassle and great future.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

I came to a realization that government had stepped in already in some countries who are accepted and acknowledge cryptocurrency existence. In fact they made a regulations that has made some negative and positve reactions over the implementation of cryptocurrency regulations like doing KYC (Knoy Your Client) on local exchanges, Registering ICO projects to the government agency concerns and etc which purpose is to prevent illegal or abuse in the use of cryptocurrency from money laundering, funding terrorist groups and etc. Well can you say about this regulations, GOOD or BAD?

Regulation of Crypto Currency is good everytime we do process specially in bitcoin we don't hesitate to avail specially if it is available anywhere like mini mart, Department store, shipping lines, bus lines and also in Vendors around at least we are freely to use without hesitation.   
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I am pro regulation and we need government intervention in this type of industry. In order to grow we need concrete laws, guidance and limitations if there's no any governing bodies that will protect investors then crypto will become a wild west for launderers and scammers.  After all these regulations and cleansing more positive things will come and investors will be more confident over cryptocurrencies.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Japan has made great progress in this regard. I think Russian goverment is preparing a legal regulation nowadays.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

The way I see it, regulations on crypto currency is one of the ways of the government to be able to legalize  crypto currency in their country. I also think that having a set of regulations implemented by the government would help people to gain more trust in investing and getting themselves into the crypto currency business. SO for me it is good.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

It is a good thing for me because when the government is unleashing a regulation for cryptocurrency it means that they are interested for that thing and they will accept it and adapt it as one of the newest technology in their country and they are putting regulation on cryptocurrency because they want to set limitation to prevent unwanted events.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

Regulation in cryptocurrency is a good thing. It will help minimize scam projects and KYC is also important through that scammers can be traced
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

In my opinion, it is good if the government has no intention to leverage on our earnings in cryptocurrency. Regulations are made to insure security on our funds.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I think regulation mean that cryptocurrency is legal in that country.  So it is GOOD.

For me its good that government will regulate regarding cryptocurrenies because if they care and they will regulate this it means that they will fix it and give protection to the investors and to avoid from scammers.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

I think regulation of Bitcoin is good for us to protect  the right of all people and to prevent unwanted circumstances like what you said above, in besides all people are something freeway all the time in case we want to do processed Everytime.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

I think it's good. There is nothing wrong with KYC as long as we use cryptocurrency in a good way and not abused. Even I think it should add tax regulation to the crypto holders
regulation make investor or member in crypto exchange feel comfort with their money.they will no worries anymore about uncertain ban from goverment.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

For me, although it would burden cryptocurrency transactions and business due to the imposition of regulations, I would say that it's still for the better because it could help make cryptocurrency and all activities related to it legit and lawful. At the moment, there are opposing views as to how different countries accept cryptocurrencies, but the moment a law is passed to regulate it, that would signify that such country is recognizing the legitimacy of the market, and is, in a way, protecting the rights of the people that use it.

mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Is quite strange to ask the question like that because I believe those regulations can be both good and bad and it depends on the type of the relation that is put on by the governmental system.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

I think regulation mean that cryptocurrency is legal in that country.  So it is GOOD.

That's is good if bitcoin will become legal in every country. But if the government will demand tax to all bitcoin/altcoin fanatic, for sure crypto

currencies will no longer decentralize concept instead it will become centralized, which I think is not good for me.
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:41:24 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 03:51:41 AM by trand

I think that everything has both side. And regulation is not always bad. Since the government joins the cryptocurrency world, I believe that they will create a better environment for us where there are less scammer. People will not try to steal other people money because they can easily be caught. On the other hand, we will lose the decentralized system

Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

There are both positive and negative points

For example, regulation by the state will bring losses cuz need to pay taxes, anonymity will be lost, bureaucratic inconvenience will arise for individuals and legal entities. But, people will get used to it because it will happen gradually, the protection of investors from unscrupulous organizers of ICO will increase, scammers will be pursued, the crypto will be able to develop at the expense of the state, developers will be able to get guaranteed support from the state, etc.

Pluses seem to be more, but I'm afraid of the loss of anonymity and taxes. IMO anonymity is a very important aspect in the world of cryptocurrency.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

Accepting and legalizing cryptocurrency would be a good thing for all. Cryptocurrency is like any other form of financial investment. It has a lot of risks, but the profit it brings is usually huge, the profit can be several times the initial investment so accepting cryptocurrency is a must.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: