Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:32:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Growth Bot ⚡Nucleus⚡| Official Thread  (Read 879 times)
lukc22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:07 PM

Who is your market for your token? Who do you think will want to purchase your token?
That's a great question. The answer would be anyone that wants more Bitcoin but doesn't want to mess with day trading. Also, BGB is a great addition to the portfolio for hedging losses you may have taken elsewhere. It doesn't pay out 5% per day or anything ridiculous like that. It's a passive way to make 2%-10% in 28 days. And that will appeal to many people.
catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

If you had a bot that works reliably and increase your income steadily what is the idea to share it with others? You would be much smarter if you used it yourself.

Just curious why you think that would smarter?  Even if you were using it for personal use only, what negative effect on your investment would sharing it with others would you see?  It wouldn’t change your return percentages, they couldn’t change your bot settings. By creating a platform around the trading bot people not only get the benefit of bot returns but also those of token appreciation.  So in theory it’s not smarter to only use the bot for yourself and only shows that you’re greedy and unwilling to help others. (This isn’t saying you are greedy just those in general who would not allow others to use a bot)
lukc22

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

Building a platform around the bot has far more potential than just 1 person using it...
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

with so many AI trading platforms being introduced lately, how can you compete with them? how can you sell this quick to a potential investor in few words?

This is a good question on some many levels. Let me take my time and respond accordingly.

The Chinese ancient game of Go is a complex board game that requires intuition, creative and strategic thinking. It is considered one of the most difficult challenges in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). Go is considerably more difficult to solve than chess.

Google developed an AI to master this game called AlphaGo. It learned to play against advanced players and it was able to beat regional champions and eventually the world champion. Impressive. Even more impressive it eventually was able to beat all of these people simultaneously. AlphaGo was the first version.

AlphaGo Zero was created next and taught itself to play against itself. It beat AlphaGo 100 games to 0.

Artificial intelligence (AI) is real and it is probably the greatest threat to humanity more so than nuclear weapons.

That being said I have a close friend in the Bay Area who started working a decade ago with NASA in their AI department and recently moved over to Google to be able to take on pet projects. Years ago he became interested in the financial markets and thought he would develop an AI to profit. This was an extremely talented data scientist and was unsuccessful. Many computer scientist have thought it would be easy to code an algorithm and I am unaware of any succeeding. Why?

Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential and will one day succeed. For sure. That is real and the potential for AI is almost unimaginable.

In crypto we saw a bunch of projects raise money on the premise of using an AI to trade in the markets. They raised millions of dollars and have all disappeared without any contact.

By the time any AI enters the space, which is probably at best about a decade away, Bitcoin Growth Bot will had plenty of time to succeed, thrive and make a name for itself. Five years is an extraordinary amount of time in crypto.

Bitcoin Growth Bot is a real project with a hard working and committed team who has delivered on their vision and continues to strive toward improving the platform in order to make BGB the authoritative investment platform in cryptocurrency. The potential for Nucleus is extraordinary. You are investing in a highly talented capable team and a strong community and at the right time to get in on the ground floor.

thank you very much for that response. also, i appreciate all the other responses addressing my post. it means, there are still individuals who care to explain a blurred subject. this might be worth following for. good luck!
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:53:55 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 03:33:45 PM by vinay9

If you had a bot that works reliably and increase your income steadily what is the idea to share it with others? You would be much smarter if you used it yourself.

Who is your market for your token? Who do you think will want to purchase your token?

For answer to these questions, one will have to fully understand BGB business model.

In this eco-system, Bitcoin is the asset you invest in the Bot to get the growth benefits of the Bot. This way you get the additional advantage of appreciation in the value of your Bitcoin. Its like HODLing your BTC while letting it work for you in the forex market. In addition to that, BGB has its own digital asset - NUCLEUS(NCL) which is used as a medium of exchange to conduct transactions within the Bitcoin Growth Bot (BGB).

BGB Bot uses an advanced algorithm to profit from market volatility in the forex market. Its a comprehensive trading strategy which can produce steady growth, maintain a low-risk, and be verifiable by a third party. It is programmed in MQL4, using the MetaTrader 4 platform. Its trading is 100% transparent, monitored by third party, and accessible 24/7.

BGB has its own digital asset - Nucleus (NCL). Its a  a digital token which is cryptographically secured by the Waves open-source blockchain platform. Nucleus Token (NCL) is a cryptocurrency or digital asset used as the ONLY medium of exchange to conduct transactions within the Bitcoin Growth Bot (BGB) ecosystem. NCL is the the ONLY means to fund the BGB Bot. It is also the sole asset for staking or transferring funds between users of the BGB platform. With all this utility, it creates an ever-increasing internal demand for NCL, which has a very limited and healthy circulating supply.

With the value of cryptocurrencies expected to see historical growth, being able to fund an automated trading bot that can trade in the forex market with Bitcoin, creates a phenomenal investment opportunity. Its low risk to reward ratio ensures sustainability for years to come.

As seen over the past few years, the greatest return-on-investment opportunity lies in the value appreciation of the digital asset used as the medium of exchange to conduct transactions within the investment eco-system, reflecting the basic principle of supply and demand. The maximum supply of NCL is limited to a mere 19.1 million tokens worldwide, creating a value system based on deflation, and allowing the token value to appreciate with high demand and limited supply. And out of the total 19.1 million tokens, only an approximate 4.1 million tokens are in circulation. The circulating supply will stay within the 4.1 million range to promote a healthy ecosystem for the NCL tokens.

To begin an investment, you have to send NCL tokens, in equivalent value of the amount you wish to invest, to the Bitcoin Growth Bot Fund Management Program. NCL tokens sent by you get converted to BTC, and sent to the investment platform. An investment term is a period of 28 days in which your funds are locked. The investment term starts the day after initiated, lasts for 28 days, and funds are repaid the day after maturity. On maturity, total fund value (principal +/- growth) is paid back, in BTC, to the wallet that initiated the term.

NCL > BTC > Bot > 28 day term > BTC +/- performance

At the end of the 28 day term, to begin a new term and access Bitcoin Growth Bot, you will have to go through the 3 steps again and purchase new NCL tokens. This cycle generate a healthy and steady demand for NCL tokens as they MUST be used to participate in the Bitcoin Growth Bot INVESTMENT ECO-SYSTEM. You can buy, sell, and trade Nucleus Coin (NCL) directly on Waves decentralized exchange, a decentralised exchange (DEX) with no central organization involvement.

The eco-system sell a certain amount of tokens sent to the Bot, on the exchange, to fund the Bot. Others are held. The eco-system accumulate NCL too as they have BTC in reserve.  Some are sold for marketing and growth resources.

Its the cryptocurrency tokens, with an actual utility, that are leading the way in the explosion of market capitalization of the cryptocurrency market, and NCL has the potential to appreciate hundreds of times over in the years ahead, just due to its utility alone.

Thus a customer can earn in 2 ways in this eco-system -
1) Growth from Bot plus Bitcoin asset value appreciation 2) Investing in and HOLDing NUCLEUS (NCL) for asset value appreciation as its utility keep on growing with the addition of more and more GLOBAL users of the Bot.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

This is a common question among early investors. If you have a profitable trading algorithm why share it instead of using it for yourself?

First, let's set a precedent. All of the legends in the field i.e. Paul Tudor Jones, Stanley Druckenmiller & George Soros etc manage others people's money and they are all billionaires. It makes sense to utilize your propriety system with others capital to make more money.

That should bring up the following question, "Okay, that makes complete sense why you would share the bot with others but why not simply manage money in the traditional sense with a fund?"

This is where the creativity and ingenuity come in. Let me show you.

First, let's bring in some perspective. The average hedge fund last year returned under 7% and that is before fees. Here is how hedge funds are doing in 2018

Bitcoin Growth Bot is crushing it but let's be realistic with our expectations. Let's use an outstanding return of 15% even though BGB is on pace to surpass that.

1) Using a personal account using the bot for myself if I started with a 100k account at the end of the year I would had made $15,000 before taxes. Excellent but clearly not enough to support myself needless to say a family.

2) Managing funds in a traditional sense pays 20% of profits. If I raised 2 million dollars and at the end of the year had $300,000 in profits for clients and kept 20% I would had made $60,000 before taxes. Better.

Now let's look at the option I went with which was creating an investment platform which uses the Nucleus token to utilize the Bitcoin Growth Bot.

The entire premise of the platform is using the bot to create demand for the token in order for Nucleus to appreciate in price.

3) After the first year I receive 2,63 million tokens. Now I am burning 2,53m from supply and keeping only 100,000 tokens. And I won't sell of those tokens under $50. If I sold those 100k tokens at $50, which I won't, I would had made $5,000,000 before taxes.

All three of these options which included keeping the bot for myself, managing other people's money and creating the Bitcoin Growth Bot platform have the same yearly return. The difference is profit potential is enormous.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

Just curious why you think that would smarter?  Even if you were using it for personal use only, what negative effect on your investment would sharing it with others would you see?  It wouldn’t change your return percentages, they couldn’t change your bot settings. By creating a platform around the trading bot people not only get the benefit of bot returns but also those of token appreciation.  So in theory it’s not smarter to only use the bot for yourself and only shows that you’re greedy and unwilling to help others. (This isn’t saying you are greedy just those in general who would not allow others to use a bot)

You want to give away your wealth to others that's cool. What if someone among those using your bot is greedy? Is there anything you do to make sure that the right ones benefit from your altruism? If you don't, all your words are nothing but hot air. Run your bot, make a lot of money with it and donate it to people in need. Does that sound better to you?

zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

if BOT development is taken from human survey results and on the initiative of CEO team and developer I think this project has a positive purpose, I support the formation of this project. Good luck
savage3investor

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I first discovered Bitcoin growth bot when it was just an idea. At the time, what drew me too it was the complete honesty, transparency and integrity of the CEO Jordan Lindsey. To this day month after month I continue to buy the dips for a number of reasons. I've watched this idea turn into an absolutely well thought out working platform and business, the first trading algorithm BGB had didn't work out. After this minor hiccup i watched how Jordan maintained his confidence, integrity and professionalism while letting BGB take the loss rather than his community and investors . BGB is constantly growing and changing to market conditions as any new start up should. I'm not a crypto expert by any means , But i do know business and investing. Almost all of the ICO's in 2017 have starved out or scammed. Jordan has carefully budgeted and planned out his marketing structure as so that BGB has not had any issues not just surviving but thriving in this bear market. The new trading algorithm has now been running for around 3 months now delivering considerable returns comparable or surpassing the best hedge funds, while protecting and adding to your btc in this bear market. For me it has been obvious this is by far the most unprecedented and anticipated project of 2018/2019. I strongly suggest you read the white paper.
dugdogg

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

THIS is spot on. if you have a system that gives you an edge in the market over other participants you dont share it. the creator of this project has been persistant for over a decade to sell the public that his FOREX systems are profitable. all of them has failed.
Regardless of this project Im just pointing out that the creator of NCL has habitually failed the public and lost them money over time. He heavily promoted Bitconnect to all his followers and lost everything. Its a major red flag.
There is NOT 100% transparency here. Jordan wipes out all previous history of his failed projects. his MYFXBOOK systems are all gone from previous years.

BE VERY CAREFUL INVESTING WITH A KNOWN SCAMMER. Anyone who sells his followers on Bitconnect should never ever EVER be trusted to give out financial advice or sell securities for the rest of his life. its sickening to know how much money he has pocketed from membership and referral fees while his followers lose EVERTYING. Scammers gonna scam. Jordan will always find a new way to sell a "profitable system" to the public. dont be fooled here. his past history is erased from the internet for a reason
savage3investor

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

wow your so uneducated and clearly just making up stories. I actually pity your low level of IQ, Jordan never supported or convinced investors to buy into bitconnect thats completely false. he mention them in an early interview thats it, get your facts straight man and stop spreading rumors about other people out of jealousy.
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

THIS is spot on. if you have a system that gives you an edge in the market over other participants you dont share it. the creator of this project has been persistant for over a decade to sell the public that his FOREX systems are profitable. all of them has failed.
Regardless of this project Im just pointing out that the creator of NCL has habitually failed the public and lost them money over time. He heavily promoted Bitconnect to all his followers and lost everything. Its a major red flag.
There is NOT 100% transparency here. Jordan wipes out all previous history of his failed projects. his MYFXBOOK systems are all gone from previous years.

BE VERY CAREFUL INVESTING WITH A KNOWN SCAMMER. Anyone who sells his followers on Bitconnect should never ever EVER be trusted to give out financial advice or sell securities for the rest of his life. its sickening to know how much money he has pocketed from membership and referral fees while his followers lose EVERTYING. Scammers gonna scam. Jordan will always find a new way to sell a "profitable system" to the public. dont be fooled here. his past history is erased from the internet for a reason
The current algorithm is actually a combination of 2 other algos. Both of those have performance history before BGB started using them. BGB is building performance history with the current bot, and it is doing very well. You have obviously made your decision and stated your views (even though inaccurate), so move along. The rest of us don't care to see your negativity.
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:38:25 AM

I suggest that everyone take a good look at BGB. Do your own research. Maybe the platform isn't a fit for you.  Or maybe it's the perfect fit for your financial goals. Don't let fudsters detract from making your own decisions. I did my own research last November and am extremely happy that I made the BGB decision! Fudsters were attempting to say the same things back then. Actually, they all said that BGB wouldn't make it past ICO. Well, here we are 8 months later and with a stellar platform when all others have exited.
catastrophie

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:53:51 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:07:35 AM by catastrophie

You want to give away your wealth to others that's cool. What if someone among those using your bot is greedy? Is there anything you do to make sure that the right ones benefit from your altruism? If you don't, all your words are nothing but hot air. Run your bot, make a lot of money with it and donate it to people in need. Does that sound better to you?

I don’t understand how I would be giving away wealth. So I own a bot and you can’t see the source code. I make 2k a month using my bot. I have an idea, if I rent my bot for $100 a month to each person I will maybe X amount. The customer can now make a profit using my algo, I still make 2k a month plus $100 x amount of customers.  I did not give away my wealth, I actually gained profit from my bot. If common logic is hot air I’ll take it and if this doesn’t make sense then I guess you can keep licking windows.
catastrophie

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:05:31 AM by catastrophie

Please explain how keeping this bot private would be the smarter choice when others do not have source code. Please see above comments and expand your train of thought. It would be nice to have a conversation since you haven’t replied to a single comment yet. We definitely welcome challenging arguments but please partake in discussions and not just post and dash.
Kygo

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:29:20 AM by Kygo

We have a history here since November, 2017. This is not a new project. We have a lot of investors in this project chiming in and adding their experience and opinions which happen to be overwhelming positive! Very rare to find. Very rare in crypto.

Same old story. Some guy screaming as loud as he can. Needs to be heard. Same old story. We heard it all before.

There was a project called Nucleus Token that scammed people so this is a scam.
After the ICO you will never hear from Jordan again.
He is working alone without a team and will never be able to build anything.
There is no way he will deliver the platform as promised.
Staking will not happen, it can't happen with a Waves token.

We heard it all before and it was all dead wrong.

Personally, I don't care if Jordan has had past success or failures. It was Mark Cuban who correctly stated, you only need to be right once. Your greatest failures lead to your greatest successes.

What do I care about is what he has done over these past several months which is simply outstanding and mind boggling. He proves himself every day. That is why I support him so strongly.

Let's be real. The guy ran a hugely successful ICO and raised a bunch of capital. We are talking over a million dollars. If he was scamming anyone he would had disappeared happily a long time. He would not be on the front lines every day working as hard as he does and producing results over and over again.

I have invested in over a dozen ICOs over the last year. Not one founder has come close to producing the results Jordan has. Not one team has worked as hard. Not one team communicates as constantly or stands by what they promise. Actually some of them have exited and the others are simply dead or rarely heard from. None are active as this one is. None deliver like Jordan does. I have the utmost respect and admiration for him.

catastrophie

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 09:56:24 AM by catastrophie

We have a history here since November, 2017. This is not a new project. We have a lot of investors in this project chiming in and adding their experience and opinions which happen to be overwhelming positive! Very rare to find. Very rare in crypto.

Same old story. Some guy screaming as loud as he can. Needs to be heard. Same old story. We heard it all before.

Personally, I don't care if Jordan has had past success or failures. It was Mark Cuban who correctly stated, you only need to be right once. Your greatest failures lead to your greatest successes.

What do I care about is what he has done over these past several months which is simply outstanding and mind boggling. He proves himself every day. That is why I support him so strongly.

Let's be real. The guy ran a hugely successful ICO and raised a bunch of capital. We are talking over a million dollars. If he was scamming anyone he would had disappeared happily a long time. He would not be on the front lines every day working as hard as he does and producing results over and over again.

I have invested in over a dozen ICOs over the last year. Not one founder has come close to producing the results Jordan has. Not one team has worked as hard. Not one team communicates as constantly or stands by what they promise. Actually some of them have exited and the others are simply dead or rarely heard from. None are active as this one is. None deliver like Jordan does. I have the utmost respect and admiration for him.

Great points Kygo, there have been plenty of times where they could have cashed out. Plenty of points where people tried their hardest to destroy the project and drastically dropped the price. Jordan could have cashed out but instead he took the funds and invested them elsewhere within the project to strengthen the BGB program. I don’t think anyone has the slightest clue on what it cost to bring Noah the developer on board and for him to work. He’s doesn’t do this for charity, but this man has given every ounce of his being to ensure the web development l, ease of access and most importantly the security of BGB is of the upmost standards. A lot of people don’t agree with Jordan’s decisions and get angry and destructive when their thoughts and suggestions are dismissed. This is where the majority of FUD comes from. A whinny bunch of cry babies who can’t get enough attention or their ideas are unheard or dismissed. And you know what, I’ll be that guy who calls them out and challenges them to an intelligent conversation here.
lukc22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

Wow! Absolutely true and amazing words! Jordan could have easily left after the ICO **AS MANY OTHERS DID**, but no he is here but a platform and a business. Such short memories people have about the dozens that exit scammed right after ico. BGB and Jordan are here for long term!
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

So, it's a kind of just a bitcoin chart growth bot in the telegram or you can use this as an investment platform of your coin named Nucleus?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

So the project will be enabling any kind of bitcoin assets to be able to trade as in FOREX environment?
If that is true then it should be able to remove the limitation between those 2 things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: