Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump  (Read 807 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?
You have not lost $43 except you sell!  The future is very bright and before end of this year ethereum will be above $1,000. You patience is highly required in orther for you to be able to succeed in trading.  The best thing to do now if you have risked capital is to keep buying the altcoins at the current cheap price.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

This is definitely not a pump and dump scenario. If you have good knowledge of the capital market, you will appreciate the fact that we do have ranging market sometimes and that is what is happening to crypto now. We should expect a breakout soon but what is not certain is if it will be a bullish or bearish breakout.  So hold your coins because there is no wisdom in selling at a loss.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

I think patience is key. The signs are still that it will be a BTC pump followed by an alt pump. The options really are move your alts to BTC while BTC is rising, and then back to alts when BTC stops and alts start to rise. Or if you don't want to risk that, then just hold and wait. Personally I have both alts and BTC, and I don't trade much, so I'm just holding. There are better strategies, but these come with some risk.

kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I think nothing about it. I am used to see these so often that they have become a regular events for me. I wait the next up and sell cryptocurrencies.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

I think your perception was a bit mislead, the thing is, the activity is more triggered buy the interest of the users not just the market itself. If people are suddenly influenced, they sell, or even buy. The whole decision is on perspective of individuals not pump and dump.
SoliDCoiNs777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

We all know it can be frustrating, but demand of the market is very unpredictable. It's better if you take calculated risk by doing your own research and analyzing the information available in internet. BTC is rising again, hopeful ALTs will rise too sooner or later.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Rising and falling is part of the market of cryptos. Dont loose hope too early. Just have patience and you will see the market will rise again and I really believe that the market is on the verge of raising.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

We all know it can be frustrating, but demand of the market is very unpredictable. It's better if you take calculated risk by doing your own research and analyzing the information available in internet. BTC is rising again, hopeful ALTs will rise too sooner or later.

It is volatile so we cannot able to predict the price changes on the crypto currency market. I really do not know the people mind set about the bitcoin price. If the marketplace value of the coin started growing in the market for 3 days.
You may able to make the money for sure. It may take you to trading goal but you will surely will make the money out of it buddy. You may see any bump signal group on telegram to see the bump and dump changes before that falls in the marketplace.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Well,crypto market is always volatile and you can never predict what will gonna happen. But for now it really seems that the market is rising and i guess it will be like this till the end of the year.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

the friend, don't worry. now the dominant a bitka will flow in altcoins. just stock up with patience and all coins will begin to shoot as on a salute) I think that it will be an excellent shot since many coins have reached a bottom

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Well,crypto market is always volatile and you can never predict what will gonna happen. But for now it really seems that the market is rising and i guess it will be like this till the end of the year.

Absolutely right market is always volatile we should remember this. Market right now is increasing we should hope this will goes and continuous. Patient tight for your bitcoin than panic selling when price drops.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I don’t think this is pump and dump. It was your bad luck that you have missed the perfect timing. I think it will be better if you hold it for now and look for the profit. But it’s your own decision. Best of luck.
Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Im not surprised cause its all technical analysis. Thats really strange when people buy high and believe that coins will grow up forever. It doesnt work. What about correction? What about bear market? For you i reccomend dont sale if you dont need money right now. Keep your ethereum for long time

WonderGuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

This might seem frustrating to you if your only beginning. I've been on both ends of the spectrum lol the way i see it is, if there's no relevant news that goes along with such "pump"  then most likely these whales are trying to shake hands by placing FOMO on buyers and forcing new buyers to buy and they can sell at relatively new highs. Mini pumps is what i call them. At this point you might as HODL and try and keep your loss at a minimum. Best of luck
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

It would be better if you take calculated risks by doing your own research and analyzing information available on the internet. BTC rises again, ALTs hope it will rise too fast or slow. We all know it can be frustrating, but market demand is very unpredictable.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I have been following the prices for almost a half of a year, and I think this term is one of the best buying periods. I hope we can always see just the pump movements of the all coins.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

You have done a mistake. You should have buy the coins when the price was less. Anyways it looks like it will rise so you can wait for that otherwise it will be a loss for you.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

dont sell it until the price begin to recover, just hold your coin...and dont be panic!
peoples are tend to invest in long term period rather than short term investment, its too risky since you are beginner and dont have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency price trend. the market are very volatile to do trading. believe me in the end of this year you will earn some profit from your long term holding coin investment

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

Generally, it depends on the project for me, if its a bit of a crap project that gets pumped, I sell off about 90% then and there for profits, either into top 10 coins or into Fiat.

If its a long term hold for me, such as ADA or NEO, i just ride the waves and will check back on them in a few years of roadmap development.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

The price pumping of recent day has been marked as a surprise for the entire users who were speculating that the price will reach $7500 and so on by the weekend. With the surprise price pumping can expect the price go closer to $9000 by the weekend, and as the following week is a starting of a new month can expect good price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: