Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump  (Read 809 times)
CryptoAssasin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

I don't think is a pump and dump activity, the market cant keep going up for hours, it needs to retrace and find new support or resistance levels and build up for the next level. If you were expecting the price to keep going up and land at $1k, the retracement might be epic as well. Don't judge the market yet it is still trying to recover from the long bear run.
Tawong38

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

It is quite frustrating if we encounter pump and dump especially if youre just starting dealing in trading in the market we dont know how to manage the market prices youre into.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

You have mistake in your part so you got disappointed with your own assumption that it's the start of the "moon". Why you didn't bought when ETH was around $350+? you felt FOMOing yesterday and now you are complaining. This is not a pump and dump and you only missed the time of buying at good price. There's the recent pump and you expected that it won't stop, remember that when there's a sudden pump it will be followed by a sudden dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

I think you might have the wrong idea, when the currency is going up a lot, you should think about selling, not buying.
Because a big rise means a big drop, not a bull market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

This is getting frustrating. I thought that we are now going to the moon because BTC surpassed $7000 resistance level and we saw that most altcoins follow. I bought ETH for $513 then now it is getting dump where the current price is $470. in just 12 hours, i lost $43. What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?
Unfortunately, whales stagger rate. "They're cutting hamsters." Buy on 10-20 you. bitcoins, but if they do it actively, the price will rise, so they make a dump.  I don't react to that, the price will be $ 20,000 or more when the whales release the prices. What do you care if you buy for $ 6,000 or $ 7,000?

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
CryptoAssasin (OP)

Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

You have mistake in your part so you got disappointed with your own assumption that it's the start of the "moon". Why you didn't bought when ETH was around $350+? you felt FOMOing yesterday and now you are complaining. This is not a pump and dump and you only missed the time of buying at good price. There's the recent pump and you expected that it won't stop, remember that when there's a sudden pump it will be followed by a sudden dump.

That gave me a better understanding with my mistake. You are right, i fell on FOMO and the result is disappointment with my decision. I am not patient enough to wait for that dump for a better entry. I am actually waiting for a deeper price the other day but the result was different. A pump happened and missed the opportunity.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

After breaking a resistant level, a little bit of retracement is normal. But understand that as an overall market condition, we are still in a down trend.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

Don't think it's a pump & dump.
Your $43 just goes to an other owner Grin

If you want to make $$ by trading cryptos, you maybe should revisit your trading strategy.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

keep hold, will surely rise. for the moment, I myself have not dared to make a purchase in crypto for any coins. because I'm sure the market will still crash for quite a long time.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

You should expect the price to dump if there's a sudden pump its quite normal, better to have a concrete plan regarding your investment because its a roller coaster ride and you cant expect the price to consistently pump always. Thus it would be better if you brace yourself for similar scenario so you wont be disappointed incase.

What is your reaction and strategy when altcoin gets pump?
Well I have a target price when to sell because my plan is to hodl for long term hence whatever the price we see currently doesnt affect my decision to wait for the right time when to take profit.

fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

I am not  surprised with it. I am sure that every dip has its following increasing and we have not to panic in every similar situation. Have a patience.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

It's not really dumped yet, ETH went down a little but Bitcoin didn't drop too much, still much higher marketcap overall than before.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

It will not rise straight there will be some falls I will be trading when the market needs some fall. Btc will breal probably $10.000 long way to go.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

as much as people do not really like pump and dump, but for me pump and dump is very useful, because I have been doing day trading from it and get a good profit, so pump and dump is not always detrimental. it's just that you should take the opportunity right away

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

the strategy of dump and pump is a very natural thing, it is a game of the whales, they do it to make the market more crowded with trading activities and for their personal profit. but as a bounty hunter I can only follow the fluctuations in market prices in the hope that when I sell the token the price is in the state at the pump

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

You may call it dumped but some will consider it traders just take their profit. Sooner they will also buy back to accumulate coins, consider doing this too you'll never know you'll be lucky to at least increase the number of BTC you got. ETH is cheaper, you can buy some of it still but BTC, it going to be rarer as they said and more expensive too.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

It's stupid to assume bitcoin would have x5 pump similar as last year.
Nevertheless, this weeks pump was a good one and many profited from it. The price of bitcoin too is increased and being stabilized above $7K.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

It's not a pump and dump, that's just normal for a bullrun start
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

A trader will always read the chart situation, they will also update the information available to support his trading strategy.
they will prefer to hold if it is just a little pump.
Full

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

$500 per air is a good price, I personally keep it, because this coin is reliable. With a decrease, you better purchase more, since the growth is not yet over, now just the expected correction is coming, that's all
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

What pump and dump are you talking about? BTC price has been going up so much that people have started to dump altcoins to get in into the BTC frenzy before it's too late. BTC is what everyone is going for right now since that's where profits are being made. This massive altcoin dump wave was expected.

Honestly, if you're losing money right now you're not doing it right (not surprising tbh since you thought this increase would take us to the moon). You should've bought ETH during a pullback, not when the price was going up, you simply gave in to FOMO...newbie mistake. Just hold your ETH for the time being, sooner or later alts will recover (altcoin dump seems to have stopped for now).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
EnergiToken

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

My reaction?

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Until regulation kicks in (which quite honestly will be a good thing for tangible projects with real world applicability), people will simply keep on waiting for pumps and then doing dumps.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4629116.0
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

There are 2 ways that I use in a condition like you experience. sell and buy back or hold until the price recovers. I always use that way and analyze it before buying crypto.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:17 PM

Mostly I am not doing anything except checking the charts to see the movements that are being made. I already knew that the way the prices went up it could only mean one thing, which was a pump and dump. I sold some coins at the point when I could if I caught the prices at a good place while the others I just let sit in the wallets, it is not worth the risk.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

There is no assurance that right after a pump there will be no dump. This price up and down is a common phenomenon in crypto market. Beside, I think you missed the right time of buying Ethereum and you bought it when the price recovered much. Still there is nothing to be so hopeless and hopefully the price will recover soon and reach much higher.
Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Yeah this doesn't look like it's bad news just yet. I too may have jumped on a bit too early, but I'm still holding on. The thing about these types of movements is they are never what you think until they happen when you're least prepared... haha! No one can predict the next movement, but we can certainly position ourselves for it, and not jump ship if it wasn't the one we were expecting. There's no reason for these coins to be going anywhere but up in the long run, and it seems to me that the time for short term speculative profits is over. Now it's more about riding the slow but steady wave up.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Well I have to admit it was a bit disappointing and underwhelming to see such a significant dip/consolidation as I am mostly in alts, but BTC held up splendidly which is the most important thing to be frank.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Despite the bullish sentiment on the ETH coin recently, the main trend remains downward. Technical prerequisites for further growth are as follows:
1. Fixing EMA 200 and EMA50 on the daily timeframe
2. Reduced pressure from sellers, which can be traced with MACD.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

On a strict and honest manner
You got what every green candles chaser deserves (loss)
Never buy a coin because of a sudden rise a price

Buy a coin with purpose to hodl, trade, invest and make profit
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

It would be better to have such price splashes than monotonous finding of bitcoin on the price day. Such bursts remind us that bitcoin is capable of good price jerks and that the time will come and it will grow well in price. For now, we just need to wait for such good days to come.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Over the past few months, the market has seen similar developments several times. This is normal, you need to take advantage of the moment when prices are at a minimum level. The main thing is not to worry about the lost money, in the long term, the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow several times and you will remain in the win.

energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

The price of bitcoin has increased, but it may fall in the near future! I recommend being careful with altcoins now!
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Bitcoin is growing steadily. Now it takes time for investors to believe in cryptocurrency and start investing more money.

By 2020, cryptocurrency will become the most popular asset!

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Calm down man. Its just 12 hours and you are so much depressed. This is what called as FOMO investor and you are being one dude. If you are so much scared about the current situation then why you even invested in the ETH in first place. Its not the way it works dude, you have to know the risks before investing into the crypto. The pump and dump is the nature of crypto and its because of decentralised nature of the crypto currencies. So just check twice and either hold it tight or loose the money. Thats the only option you have got.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

I think the Sharp Pump that occurred some days back was being influenced by some big investors. It was so obvious that the pump cannot last for a longer period but I believe in some months time, the market will experience some stability.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Pump and dump? You are pretty new in here and that is why you do not understand it. better to avoid buying now, and buy later. This is not a crash, neither a dump. Just a little market reaction.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

Surely when the coin that we have a pump we certainly happy. but the pump was only a short duration, sometimes only those clock coin can be a dump. we must know when the time is right if we want to sell the coins we have. by looking at the graph of coin development we have
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

In my opinion and I agree with some comments in this post, there is no pump or something relative and what exists is simply a follow up on the prices of the pioneer currency in this case we are talking about Bitcoin. So losing in the downfall or high is a natural thing of the market and essential for market survival, nobody always wins and does not we can class a high as a pump.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

I think this is one of the worst things in the cryptocurrency industry that contributes a lot to the high volatility in the market here.This or vents people from seeing the true value of the product behind the coin.This is only perpetrated by greedy fellows here.We need to stop pump and dump to be able to truly attract people in here.

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Well my strategy is that i buy when the price dips and when it is high again, I will sell off and wait for another set of dips to buy again, crypto market will always go up and down.
hermanjones18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

I take these fluctuations naturally. I never expect the price to go up continuously. It can certain come down too. Both are natural. So, I am hopeful the price will go up and recover the lost amount and more.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:25 AM

Everyone waited BTC pump or slowly rising. But it was surprise for me that all altcoins were dumped after it. This is really strange - BTC goes up, alts are down. BTC goes down, alts go down. I think this market is very manipulated. You lost only 43 dollars and this is nor very big problem i think. As for me a lost a lot - i woke up and saw that horrible situation. So now i am just waiting for breakeven. Do not want to sell in loss. I think this is the last action before altcoins bull market. MM can not be so cruel Grin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

I am not a trader I am a long term investor, I continue to buy Ethereum and other Alts on the dips and hold for the day when prices again reach ridicules levels like they did in January. If your a trader you need to be able to accept that you will be wrong almost half the time. Succesful traders learn how to limit their losses when they are wrong and fully exploit the movements when they right. But even the best traders will lose money on about 40% of their trades.

annasadia

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

You lost as in? DId you already sold those coins? I think when the price gets below your investment, it would be wise to hold your money and wait for the price to rise up. In this way you can make money in future.
beskid

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Despite the steady growth of bitcoin on July 17, when the coin has risen from $ 6,800 to $ 7,400, the new annual minimums are still ahead.  The volume of trading in the first Crypto currency exceeded $ 6.8 billion on July 18. In four days, this indicator increased by 143%. In the near future, the price of bitcoin could rise to $ 8 thousand, $ 9 thousand and even close to $ 10 thousand, but ultimately it  will fall almost twice. The digital money market is not enough one positive decision of financial regulators in order that the cost of the first crypto currency jumped to a mark of $ 20 thousand.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Well, that's normal. You are pretty late huh. Well, way back last june the price of crypto is pretty damn low. May be you had let it passed by, I guess you don't buy anything don't you? When suddenly there is a big movement, and a hope that it will continue to rise that is the only time you did buy crypto. That's wrong mate. You should buy even though it continues to drop down, and hold it so, once it goes up, you continuously earn and earn and earn more money.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

I think it is normal pump and dump system on the market, because we dont know when the crypto market price will increase or decrease time to time. So for me still hoping that price will rise up soon. So keep holding your coins guys. 😁😁😁
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

The charts are saying that it was a pump and dump ? hmm I would tell that bitcoin hit a resistence price and from there it was normal to retreat back to the initiate price and look for some stability.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

Pancho95

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

It is hard and as you already said frustrating. I dont know im also expecting some jump and as it looks whenever it jumps someone sold a lot of crypto and its value go down. The problem is that someone keeps a big accumulations of crypto and unfortunately dictate tempo of growing/falling down.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

It's not new anymore and better be used to it. Just hold it until it recovers so that you can gain profit. Some people say that this market is manipulated but we really can't tell because our market is very unpredictable. Those who endure will earn but those who loose patience loses, that's just how the market works for most of us. Hopefully we could see some growth in the alts soon.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

If you are a new investor and face pump and dump then it will be a frustrating moment for you. Because you don’t have any idea about how market prices are managed.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

to work on focus as extending entrance to release with the expends as allocating use of limit on funds on preparedness
and collects as the number comes with results to returns with withdrawal request to personal wallet of dedicated account.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

My reaction? Honestly it doesn't look like pump and dump. It seems that the Ethereum moved in line with the market trend and such price fluctuations are normal for any crypto currency.

restrax

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

The best strategy is hold your coins and do not sell, because now market in bear cycle and it's not best time to sell something. Just wait a little bit and we should moon. Nothing new in this manipulation, so be smart.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

We know that the crypto currency has a very high degree of volatility. Its price never stands still and does not have smooth movements in one direction. Of course, it was nice to see the recent price surge bitcoin, and behind him and all the crypto currency. However be upset that the price has again lowered a little, it is not necessary. Everything has its time. Vseravno already that time is close, when the market again will grow rapidly.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

There ought to be rise and fall in every market. Bitcoin has grown to a level where no small number of people can influence the price for long term so it's a much difficult task to create and artificial pump and dump with bitcoin. Though it may happen with smaller coins, the cryptomarket too would show similar behavior as bitcoin as it's largely influenced by the change in price of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

I can not say that I was not anticipating something like that because it is a common thing here that after small pump it goes small dump, so I'm not surprised because I waited for something like that.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

I am still anticipating another more dumps in the next weeks. As of now, I believe a pump is just a small pump partnered by a bigger dump. I don't see we're going to moon yet so I rather sell little amount during these small pumps and buy back during dumps. Of course, I'll still  be holding most of my altcoins and only sell at the right time.
Tory-Tory

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

I'm not upset when the price of an asset falls, if I count on a long period of investment. For example, my goal is to get +100 ... + 200%. So I will wait for these values regardless of whether the asset will fall by 10 or 30 percent.

Xxmodded

Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

of course you do it with haste the result is a loss, this is why you need experience and patience for every research and analysis of every situation even more in terms of short trade. I think the market will not recover quickly even though bitcoin is growing fast these past few days.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

I'm not upset when the price of an asset falls, if I count on a long period of investment. For example, my goal is to get +100 ... + 200%. So I will wait for these values regardless of whether the asset will fall by 10 or 30 percent.
When you are not upset when the market had fallen then probably you will not be having any big opinion when the market is getting bumped in recent times. Because for the people who are believing in to the future of crypto currencies, definitely will keep calm while down trend and will buy more when seeing cheaper coins. This is actually every people here must do so that they can maximize their returns.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Re: Your reaction to recent pump and then dump
Today at 07:47:15 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #61
Quote from: CryptoAssasin on July 19, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
I'm not upset when the price of an asset falls, if I count on a long period of investment. For example, my goal is to get +100 ... + 200%. So I will wait for these values regardless of whether the asset will fall by 10 or 30 percent
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

I think you should wait a little while and the Ethereum price will increase. This also applies to all the Altcoins.

FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

The first thing you need to understand is because of what this pump has happened and whether there are any fundamental reasons for this. It's easy to determine when a coin rises sharply without any news this is the usual manipulation. In this case, it is better to sell your coins, because the price will fall. And before buying you need to think twice to avoid losing money Wink
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

The situation in the market is quite frustrating right now. But as we all know, they are always fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I hope soon the prices will start rising again. Until then, you should hold onto your coins.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

In recent months in the market there is very unclear situation. The market begins to grow, but then it falls even below than the minimum values. I can't understand too as long it will proceed. The market doesn't grow more than half a year falls. All this is very sad. Therefore I just have decided to wait and observe from outside.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

At present, the exchange rate of BTC is on the upward trend, and ETH is declining rapidly. The current market is set to bull market, and you should hold BTC until the altcoins rise so that you can invest in altcoins to make a big profit. The investment strategy is to invest only when the exchange rate touches the bottom.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

First thing first, stop chasing Pumps and dumps. Read the charts and accumulate when the alt is at low position. The biggest mistake new traders make is by buying at peaks when the alt pump thinking that the alt season has began.
My strategy, keeping patience, finding support lines and resistance and buying at around support lines, if the alt fall below, rebuy at the next support lines. In this way you make your buys partially, similarly you need to keep your sell orders at resistance level, again partial orders and not the full order as if the resistance breaks, next resistance becomes around 10-25% above the current one and you can loose huge profit opportunities.

If you are trading minimum TA knowledge is mandatory.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

I knew it would be so I didn't invest. just profit from trading in the market.
JunMel

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

I don't think is a pump and dump activity, the market cant keep going up for hours, it needs to retrace and find new support or resistance levels and build up for the next level. If you were expecting the price to keep going up and land at $1k, the retracement might be epic as well. Don't judge the market yet it is still trying to recover from the long bear run.

I have the same thought, this how crypto market cycles run. Came from red it will be green and red again so on a d so fort. But I think that's normal what we are waiting is the bull run time and I feel it will come soon. So if you lost today just tighten the belt, be patience and wait for the right time to gain good profit.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

It usually happens in cryptocurrency market. As you can see there are a lot of pump and dump group where they choose coins to pump and dump. That is why whenever there is a pump, make sure to look at the recent events if there are major events that is happenong that results to the recent pump. If there is none, most likely it is just temporary.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

In recent months in the market there is very unclear situation. The market begins to grow, but then it falls even below than the minimum values. I can't understand too as long it will proceed. The market doesn't grow more than half a year falls. All this is very sad. Therefore I just have decided to wait and observe from outside.
This is usually case in the market that price pump and it may dump eventually. Even it was happen we can expect of soaring high again. A lot of surprises in the market it may recover to the time that we didnt expect. Yes observing could help to calm and be patient.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

It usually happens in cryptocurrency market. As you can see there are a lot of pump and dump group where they choose coins to pump and dump. That is why whenever there is a pump, make sure to look at the recent events if there are major events that is happenong that results to the recent pump. If there is none, most likely it is just temporary.
OP has created a wrong decision to invest in the ethereum when it was getting a pump from the pumpers. In fact that i know the history of ethereum chart which it was getting dumped again from $513 to the $435 but in fact that depends on the news related to the ethereum in my opinion.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Actually this is a common thing in this market. Investment market is surrounded with uncertainty so anything is possible here. I do not think that this is an activity related to pump and dump. You can again see a high price tomorrow.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Well I really felt bad about it because i thought we have finally arrived the bull run bus stop and i went ahead to invest in some altcoin which have since been gone down the more.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

I have no reaction to recent movements on the markets, because now I have nothing much to do. I want to see the prices high again, but I couldn't see a good movement in the near future on the markets and this situation is not making me happy.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:06:31 AM

The first and foremost thing to remember is that, the market is very unpredictable. If the prices had risen, it was not a wise option to assume that it will sky rocket to the moon. Instead of buying ETH, you should've sold yours off which were in HODL.
NicoRosberg

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

This is just natural- Dont forget that traders dont care which direction this goes, they can make money both ways
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

You have not lost $43 except you sell!  The future is very bright and before end of this year ethereum will be above $1,000. You patience is highly required in orther for you to be able to succeed in trading.  The best thing to do now if you have risked capital is to keep buying the altcoins at the current cheap price.
okorocrypto

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

This is definitely not a pump and dump scenario. If you have good knowledge of the capital market, you will appreciate the fact that we do have ranging market sometimes and that is what is happening to crypto now. We should expect a breakout soon but what is not certain is if it will be a bullish or bearish breakout.  So hold your coins because there is no wisdom in selling at a loss.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I think patience is key. The signs are still that it will be a BTC pump followed by an alt pump. The options really are move your alts to BTC while BTC is rising, and then back to alts when BTC stops and alts start to rise. Or if you don't want to risk that, then just hold and wait. Personally I have both alts and BTC, and I don't trade much, so I'm just holding. There are better strategies, but these come with some risk.

kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I think nothing about it. I am used to see these so often that they have become a regular events for me. I wait the next up and sell cryptocurrencies.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

I think your perception was a bit mislead, the thing is, the activity is more triggered buy the interest of the users not just the market itself. If people are suddenly influenced, they sell, or even buy. The whole decision is on perspective of individuals not pump and dump.
SoliDCoiNs777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

We all know it can be frustrating, but demand of the market is very unpredictable. It's better if you take calculated risk by doing your own research and analyzing the information available in internet. BTC is rising again, hopeful ALTs will rise too sooner or later.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Rising and falling is part of the market of cryptos. Dont loose hope too early. Just have patience and you will see the market will rise again and I really believe that the market is on the verge of raising.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

We all know it can be frustrating, but demand of the market is very unpredictable. It's better if you take calculated risk by doing your own research and analyzing the information available in internet. BTC is rising again, hopeful ALTs will rise too sooner or later.

It is volatile so we cannot able to predict the price changes on the crypto currency market. I really do not know the people mind set about the bitcoin price. If the marketplace value of the coin started growing in the market for 3 days.
You may able to make the money for sure. It may take you to trading goal but you will surely will make the money out of it buddy. You may see any bump signal group on telegram to see the bump and dump changes before that falls in the marketplace.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Well,crypto market is always volatile and you can never predict what will gonna happen. But for now it really seems that the market is rising and i guess it will be like this till the end of the year.
parlament9

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

the friend, don't worry. now the dominant a bitka will flow in altcoins. just stock up with patience and all coins will begin to shoot as on a salute) I think that it will be an excellent shot since many coins have reached a bottom

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Well,crypto market is always volatile and you can never predict what will gonna happen. But for now it really seems that the market is rising and i guess it will be like this till the end of the year.

Absolutely right market is always volatile we should remember this. Market right now is increasing we should hope this will goes and continuous. Patient tight for your bitcoin than panic selling when price drops.
dreammoney710

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I don’t think this is pump and dump. It was your bad luck that you have missed the perfect timing. I think it will be better if you hold it for now and look for the profit. But it’s your own decision. Best of luck.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Im not surprised cause its all technical analysis. Thats really strange when people buy high and believe that coins will grow up forever. It doesnt work. What about correction? What about bear market? For you i reccomend dont sale if you dont need money right now. Keep your ethereum for long time

WonderGuy

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

This might seem frustrating to you if your only beginning. I've been on both ends of the spectrum lol the way i see it is, if there's no relevant news that goes along with such "pump"  then most likely these whales are trying to shake hands by placing FOMO on buyers and forcing new buyers to buy and they can sell at relatively new highs. Mini pumps is what i call them. At this point you might as HODL and try and keep your loss at a minimum. Best of luck
bellator66

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

It would be better if you take calculated risks by doing your own research and analyzing information available on the internet. BTC rises again, ALTs hope it will rise too fast or slow. We all know it can be frustrating, but market demand is very unpredictable.
anglosaxon

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I have been following the prices for almost a half of a year, and I think this term is one of the best buying periods. I hope we can always see just the pump movements of the all coins.
redrose8226

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

You have done a mistake. You should have buy the coins when the price was less. Anyways it looks like it will rise so you can wait for that otherwise it will be a loss for you.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

dont sell it until the price begin to recover, just hold your coin...and dont be panic!
peoples are tend to invest in long term period rather than short term investment, its too risky since you are beginner and dont have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency price trend. the market are very volatile to do trading. believe me in the end of this year you will earn some profit from your long term holding coin investment

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

Generally, it depends on the project for me, if its a bit of a crap project that gets pumped, I sell off about 90% then and there for profits, either into top 10 coins or into Fiat.

If its a long term hold for me, such as ADA or NEO, i just ride the waves and will check back on them in a few years of roadmap development.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

The price pumping of recent day has been marked as a surprise for the entire users who were speculating that the price will reach $7500 and so on by the weekend. With the surprise price pumping can expect the price go closer to $9000 by the weekend, and as the following week is a starting of a new month can expect good price increase.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

When the price of Altcoin changes, I will continue to take the best steps to be in the right condition.
The dump and pump process will always occur and we are also faced with the risk of losses, but these are the consequences that must be faced.
We must become smarter and more nimble in every action.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

It's normal mate do not worry yes bitcoin pumping their price hope this real and continue to up until hit again the price last ath in December 2017.
Regarding to your ethereum investment do not worry need to accept that scenario don't panic hold your ethereum and surely they bounce their price sooner follow to their king bitcoin.

bird17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

I guessed about a possible scenario and just watched as it turned out I did the right thing, in the future this can be repeated again
lobo13hf

Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

It is volatile so we cannot able to predict the price changes on the crypto currency market. I really do not know the people mind set about the bitcoin price. If the marketplace value of the coin started growing in the market for 3 days.
You may able to make the money for sure. It may take you to trading goal but you will surely will make the money out of it buddy. You may see any bump signal group on telegram to see the bump and dump changes before that falls in the marketplace.
At least you can try to create a proper analyzation regarding the chart of bitcoin to determine the price will will be very close to the future price of bitcoin. I think that any pump group looks not a real thing and it's just a trick to fool others. The majority of pump group[ creator was using the user's money to pump the price of token to give him the advantage to sell at high price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinwizard_

Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

This is a pump and dump market now, it rallies then dumps, same whale strategy all over again. The slow trend is upwards so expect ethereum to go past $500 soon

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I guess it's normal for the market to see pumps followed by dumps often. It's the nature of the market.
whyrqa-1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

This is a pump and dump market now, it rallies then dumps, same whale strategy all over again. The slow trend is upwards so expect ethereum to go past $500 soon
When already large whales will cease to affect the crypto-currency market? It seems to me that they violate the internal competition very much and interfere with stability in the market. Apparently it was so, so it will be and we will not be able to do anything about it.
Hagrigton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

I've been watching that one too. It's been on a slow decline that doesn't seem like it has much energy left. That's what BTC looked like about a week ago before it bounced up.

Ethereum seems like it's waiting for a reason to kick upwards. Who knows what that might be, but it's worth holding onto for a while from what I see. There looks like there's some divergence and the momentum is building up... but it's hard to say how far it can go.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Buying while the price is rising is not a good decision. It is the time for selling. It is the rule of the crypto world. By the way what will be your strategy now?

Many people understand this and say so. But, when the time comes, they buy on FOMO and sell on a panic Grin. Strong adherence to the trading system can solve this problem for some.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Please hold in a few time because in next month the price start to the moon and its not much only $43.i believe the price will back soon $500

Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Always at the end of the month there is a price increase, and at the beginning of the fall. Here I also think that there will be a decline in prices. Such unthinkable jumps are simply unimaginable for this market.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

For many months BTC and ether did not look like a pump and a dump. The pump is characterized by a multiple increase in price and volume. Neither one nor the other did not pass long ago. So do not pay too much attention to this. This can be interesting for intraday and swing traders.

43$ less than 10%, it'is nothing in crypto.

denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

i think altcoins are being dumped recently to make the top coin rises: bitcoin, it has risen so fast in just a short time, that really makes me affraid to invest in altcoins when it keep dropping withou any slow down, so as long as bitcoin is being pumped more and more, i will not invest in altcoins at this moment but until the bottom that i will invest.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

After a long time the bitcoin price started to increase. But again there is a small fall in price. Usually this will happens in the crypto world. But this dump will not continue in future. Again the price will increase and the bull rum will starts within this month end or by august. Till that we have to wait patience and hold the bitcoin. That's onlynow we can do.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

well said, this is the main problem to us, the biggest risk for every crypto enthusiast and new comer investors. cryptocurrency market are very volatile, someone even can dump the price right away after rising slowly. they get many FOMO and newbie, before the bull coming we can see a lot of thread complaining about the trend without any research on how was the trend in the last year.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Altcoins usually get pumped when BTC moves sideways. When BTC instantly pumps, altcoins don't follow instantly. Rather money from altcoins shift to Bitcoin giving it more market dominance. So, if BTC is able to maintain its price range, alts will soon follow. But if a dump happens, we won't see any bullish movement in BTC.
supiv5

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Buddy,take it easy,this is the game of crypto, Pump and dump is normal phenomenon.Just hold your ETH tightly,you will have profit sooner or later.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Mate this is the expected experience to any trader who are waiting to see the market pump before buying not during the stagnant moment when crash is resting. But don't worry remember what you are holding is ethereum and even it will take more time to see good movement from this altcoin still you have always the chance for that.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

IMO is just the usual thing ,can you imagine many who have sold altcoin to get the bitcoin and it seems to trigger the increase of bitcoin but the lose profit when it happens only on altcoin holder ,must hodl your have altcoin and be calm it will all back on a high increase later

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Situation is really frustrating.Btc dominance is increasing.Till its increasing,we can't see any pumps in alts.In this situation only those can survive who used money management earlier.In this situation I personally will take advantage of small of moves of alts by using tight stop-loss.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

ETH did rally a bit in the start along with BTC price appreciation. But that didn't signal at all towards a bullish rally of ETH. ETH is finding it hard to gain volume nowadays. Altcoins might start their bullish rally if BTC crosses $9k which in one way will confirm BTC bullish phase and will confirm it for altcoins and hence, money will start flowing in altcoins as well giving them the much needed pump.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

I would suggest, at first think about what your stategy is.
Shortterm, midterm, longterm.
After that you decide which coins you want to buy after you have made you own research.
And now, follow the chart and share your investments in times and different coins.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

I don’t see this as pump and dump, the market is reacting to BTC therefore there is much buying and selling and the price swing. Try not to look at 24 hours gain and loss at this time and wait for a period for the price to stable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

We expect this kind of pump and dump, if the price keeps on increasing means then suddenly one dump would occur. This is normal in the crypto world. When we see the pump it is very happy to see. Because all are expect when the pump will coming. Now the price of bitcoin started to increase hope this pump will continue near future. Hereafter very low dump will not occur but we cannot predict the market.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

I just hope that Bitcoin keep going up and then altcoins will follow when BTC is stable again. Another drop of BTC would otherwise lead to a huge bloodbath for the altcoins.
Sure people say "time to buy more", but I'm almost at my limits and bought all the "dips" so far, but it keeps dropping.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

That price drop is barely anything, what about the people that bought eth over 1k? They are still waiting for the price recover.  consider yourself lucky you didnt buy xrp at 3 dollars considering its only at 50 cents right now.
SokrieeE

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

I stop to watch the price of my bitcoin\altcoins for awhile because i was lost at both scenario . i knew it was very weak reaction but what else to do either sale with low current price , watch the panic sale  or stay a away for awhile . i wish everything will return to normal soon where i bought 20 k .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
atorle

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

A 4-10 percent spike or dip in prices seem almost a normal thing in the crypto market.It would have been worse if it were some shitty coins.We still have a long way to go
atorle

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Situation is really frustrating.Btc dominance is increasing.Till its increasing,we can't see any pumps in alts.In this situation only those can survive who used money management earlier.In this situation I personally will take advantage of small of moves of alts by using tight stop-loss.
It is the normal trend generally, when there is a fresh flow of cash into the system, investors show more preference for btc ,then eventually the cash flows intothe altcoins after a while.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Hi there!
Yes it isnt nice that this happens alot, but it wasnt really a dump in my opinion. How i look at it? Big money flows in and out real fast. When btc pumps big holders are ready to sell, more people coming in because they dont want to miss the ride. Btc sellers, buy alts, same thing happens. The other that didnt want to miss the train get upset or are having the good old FUD and sell off there coins for less to again the big buyers. This is what i think, make up your own opinion!
Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

When the level of bitcoin price will be fixed and when the majority of investors will believe in the bull market and the market will begin to grow evenly. While bitcoin takes money from other projects, significantly increasing its market share, so only him grows. You just need to wait.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:57:22 PM

i prefer to become investor so pump and dump not so affected to me...just invest in fundamental not pump and dump coin
hani1929

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

thats normal bro, just hold your eth for sure you will earn a lot of profits when the time comes that ethereum will pump, for now its dumping because some investors are focusing on bitcoin beacuse  its on hype now.. as you can see all altcoins now in the market are in dump because some investors move their altcoins to buy some bitcoin. but when its gets to normal for sure ethereum will recover after the hype of bitcoins. altcoin will surely next to get pump.

gnarledoak

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

Research certainly helps, but more so for new coins than those which are around for some time already. Because as soon as the masses begin speculating with a coin, and be honest that's the case with most if not all coins at the moment, more research doesn't give you the better edge anymore - the speculating masses don't follow research and objective facts, they follow social media.

I think basic market strategies may work, but because of the nature of the market (very fast, huge jumps in value) you have to be extremely quick.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

We cannot push the value of bitcoin the way we want. Of course bitcoin value is so volatile, that's why it rapidly has a correction at any time. We cannot expect that this rise of bitcoin will continue to it's flow. Sometimes we need to be patience when bitcoin value makes correction either up or down.

Leah38

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Good day! If you haven't sold your ETH yet then don't consider it as a loss. ETH value will rise again so just hodl. You'll only loose if you sell it lower that the price you bought it.
mikejack

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Yes mate! That is really frustrating,i though that was the start of bull run.
But as you can see,and i notice that bitcoin is the only one that have a huge pump compare to other altcoins.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

I never see a pump-and-dump scenario these days because i never check the cryptomarkets always. I am checking the cryptomarket now and what i can see is only a pure pump and a very little dump as bitcoin's price goes down too. Therefore, not checking the cryptomarket can also save you from getting stressed of how bitcoin been into pump-and-dump.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Jasell

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:49:38 PM

I think your strategy of buying eth right at the moment of its pumping stage is not good because what happens usually after pump is dump. It's not yet considered a loss for you not until you sell it below the price at which you bought.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

It isnt a dump but rather just a normal price decrease because if we do talk or mention about dump then it do comes down for a deep percentage loss but well we do have different impressions about the price.
If you decide to make investment with crypto then you should brace yourself into the volatility and its always been part on this very speculative market because if price wont be volatile then no traders would be profitable.
I guess you wont make any complaint if you earn money out of your investment,right?.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Don't panic buy or sell when there is a pump on a coin. Always watch the movement for some days and try to buy when it's cheap.
richie28

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

people always lose millions and make millions.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

These small daily movements are not really a pump and dump. Market is just taking another breather before moving higher. Different coins are going to perform differently.
haruna69

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

this market movement are always happened, im just trying to get more btc with alt
cause i still believe that btc will grow, more and better Grin
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

Good day! If you haven't sold your ETH yet then don't consider it as a loss. ETH value will rise again so just hodl. You'll only loose if you sell it lower that the price you bought it.

True. As long as you are not selling your coin yet it is still not a lost. The price will be ever volatile and you will expect such unstable movement of the market. The wise thing for you to do is hold your coin and wait for the market to rise once again.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

I never see a pump-and-dump scenario these days because i never check the cryptomarkets always. I am checking the cryptomarket now and what i can see is only a pure pump and a very little dump as bitcoin's price goes down too. Therefore, not checking the cryptomarket can also save you from getting stressed of how bitcoin been into pump-and-dump.

If you are a long term investor then it would just be okay for you to not check the market from time to time and as what you say, saves you from stressed since looking at the price movements all the time is stressful. If you are a trader though then looking at the charts is vital because it would give you a story of what are the traders next move would be depending on price action and take into account the pump and dump.

My reaction to the pump and dump is to observe the volume and then check the long and short if it is increasing or decreasing. Of course, I am always setting my take profit price and if it is going up then I move my stop loss higher until such time when I am in break even and then continue to move up so that I can secure my profits.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Yes mate! That is really frustrating,i though that was the start of bull run.
But as you can see,and i notice that bitcoin is the only one that have a huge pump compare to other altcoins.
still bull run, the crypto world rotate around bitcoin if bitcoin up it means a bullish market, why the other coin is not going up because most of them are erc20 token meaning rotate around ethereum
while ethereum dominance is decreasing right now because the funds is moving to bitcoin.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

Pump and then dump in crypto is there from yhe begining of crypto exchange then i am not surprised if i see some coin got pumped and then dumped. A lot of new altcoin issued and a lot of altcoin already died. Those whale who did pump and dump only want your bitcoin or ethereum they did not really support the project.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

True. As long as you are not selling your coin yet it is still not a lost. The price will be ever volatile and you will expect such unstable movement of the market. The wise thing for you to do is hold your coin and wait for the market to rise once again.

As an investor in this cryptoworld, always been aware in this fluctuating scenarios. In fact, this past few weeks some of coins are started growing but lately it came up declining. So dont panic to sell your viable coins at very cheap, to avade the lack of losses. This scenarios are always happen and I take it as an exceptional matter in this crypto world. Still I believe holding coins for long term may help us to gain benefits and enormous profits when market will reach the stability. And I am really hopeful when the bull market will occur it would continue to arise and arise more.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

edisystem

Activity: 588

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

It's normal happened, pump and dump on cryptocurrency is normal and i'm surprised too why the ethereum price goes down when the bitcoin price goes up. I think it's better to wait and hold your ethereum tokens until the price go up again. Maybe its just a whale play on the market.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

my reaction when I know a moment like that I have to be able to take advantage of the situation as best as possible because when you can take advantage of the situation you can get a lot of benefits.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

I do not show any reaction anymore. It's good to be calm without panic, because when you start to panic, it increases mistakes. I believe that the price will rise when the time comes and I act accordingly.

ivlvov

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

I have almost the same situation as yours. It's pretty strange that many people started investing in Ethereum and it is still falling in price. I think that we have no choice and we have to keep our coins until the whole market goes up. I have the assumption that Ethereum will go up in the winter. In any case, ETH is not dead yet and it will necessarily recover.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

I do not show any reaction anymore. It's good to be calm without panic, because when you start to panic, it increases mistakes. I believe that the price will rise when the time comes and I act accordingly.

Well its a huge disappointment to me, lately the coins value has started pumping up but then it was end declining. Ive waited too long for the bull run and it came up at this state. Hence, my patience is virtue and I contour my feeling not to be panic, to evade mistakes and loses. As of now, Im still waiting on bull run and believing that marketcap can surpass this risky scenarios and may continue to grow enormously.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

I think we are not still far away from a real pump season. I hope that the following months can bring us a very strong price rising and of course very good profits.

kkont96

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

This is absolutely normal situation in the market of crypto currency. If you have been dealing with crypto currency for a long time, then you should understand that this market is absolutely unpredictable, and here anything can happen at any minute. So do not worry, the market should soon go up again after a strong fall. Good luck!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

I am also trying not to pay attention to these ups and downs but I was really happy when the pump happened. Naturally, I was sure that in 90% the dump would follow it, and that really happened. Pity.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

my reaction when I know a moment like that I have to be able to take advantage of the situation as best as possible because when you can take advantage of the situation you can get a lot of benefits. However, in the real sense and the benefit of people that want to hold the token it is very bad. You can on t real know a good asset by this pump and dump things.
Rockernewf

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

I just patiently wait. There is nothing to worry about for now. We'll see a bounce back in the nearest future.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Maybe it's just a test how strong the investors to ride a rally and we are still far to talk about mooning of bitcoin. Just be patient to wait for the right time and we can reach another all time high.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

Crypto is still so young and without any regulations so it can be manipulated easily. It was hard for me to imagine that such giants like ETH could be manipulated and dumped! (or mb it's Ethereum real price  Roll Eyes who knows?!) So to adjust to this game you are ought to have steel nerves and patience.
My reaction was like - Ugh again? Ok how much my portfolio would decrease? Grin
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Hope you know that this is how this market behave and you need to understand the risk and reward in it.  I advise my formal boss when bitcoin was around $17000 to buy and he could not sell and he is still holding.  However,  this is the risk in business and we should not fold our hands to it because there is always away out of this.  You either lose or you make money!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: