Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I disagree, the market is rising recently, and there is proven false news in the community that has made FUD and investors believe it. So, they buy so much in the hope that they make a profit in the next few days, but the result is the market has fallen again, it certainly does not rise anymore. It's a disadvantage for anyone, it's very regrettable why it could be this way, there must be a solution.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khanhdiep

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

I think this is a sign of money laundering. The trading volume of Bitcoin suddenly increased while the other coin remained
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

Maybe it will not look real until the end of this month. But I think a reasonable increase and not too big will be better, because this will last long enough. But of course we will not see the market like last year, I think our psychology will not be ready to face the next big wave.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

Compared to the Crypto market, the recent price spikes are nothing, and I do not think this is a recovery, it's just like a momentary damper.
The market should remain stable at least a few months before you can call it a recovery.
And now the market has just lasted for a few days, I would not call this recovery at all. No, to this day.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

Market just shocked everyone, it went up in few days and went down immediately, I think some wales did some pump and dump on bitcoin and they have sold out causing the market to go down again. I was thinking we gonna see some bull run but far from what i think.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

I still doubt it though its been a while since we received some good news related to market I think it is still quite unreliable as long as the market haven't able to recover fully from its value compared to last may 2018.
Maybe this is a real revival. Bitcoin prices have begun to level off and fall slightly. We may have to wait for Bitcoin to fully recover. However, I still believe Bitcoin will peak at the end of 2018
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

I also noticed some unusual things in the market over the past few days. ETH decreased while Bitcoin increased by more than 10% in 2 days. This shows me that Bitcoin prices increase due to WC side effects
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

No, I don't believe it recover that quick. We have to wait until the total cap reaches $500b again, bitcoin price will get back to December last year, hope everything will be fine in the end of this year Smiley
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

Well as you can see the market has dip down once again, it seems some folk came together and did some pump on the btc market and after that they sold off and everything went down the drain again, still thinking why the market down so fast again.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

yes of course the market will experience a recovery and calm it now has started to look will start recovery condition of some cryptocurrency and bitcoin already show price increase so just wait do not you sell asset that you have at cheap price.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

I also noticed some unusual things in the market over the past few days. ETH decreased while Bitcoin increased by more than 10% in 2 days. This shows me that Bitcoin prices increase due to WC side effects

What is unusual there? Ethereum and Bitcoin are actually two different coins with different developers. I find it funny when people think bitcoin rise more than 10% because of the Wold Cup. What's the connection? Betting? Oh that should not be that much of an effect.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

After the ETF news more precisely, after that news market rise so fast. I'm happy now because btc can stable in range 7k-7.5k , now market correction is going on after that we will rise again maybe more than 10k  Shocked

Gunpaycity

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

the price of coins in the market is still unstable and has not recovered because although some coins show good prices but have not made a stable price but I hope this is the beginning for better prices

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

What is unusual there? Ethereum and Bitcoin are actually two different coins with different developers. I find it funny when people think bitcoin rise more than 10% because of the Wold Cup. What's the connection? Betting? Oh that should not be that much of an effect.

Nobody can predict when was the market recovered and for me the important thing to do as a investor we should keep our altcoin and used it as a long-term investment and also we must invest to make the market to recover the losses of the value in each altcoi. If we do something to make the demand of the market into high I'm pretty sure that the market can recoverand by not doing dumping our altcoin because of we are losing the trust of the altcoin we keep.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

I think it's too early to say that the market is recovering. we see only a slight change, not necessarily that will make the market recover. the situation is currently unstable. so do not think a little change as recovery.
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

the price of coins in the market is still unstable and has not recovered because although some coins show good prices but have not made a stable price but I hope this is the beginning for better prices
It's good if it happens. I think that when Bitcoin exceeds $ 8000, Bitcoin will recover. It will soon reach $ 10,000 and recover to $ 20,000 by the end of the year. Investors think that figure can pass $ 20,000 and up to $ 30000
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Crypto market is already starting to rise not like last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so many opportunities now to earn more profits, and also we get the price now because the price is also not expensive . So we will also earn a lot of income by holding back some of the upcoming time towards a good price.
Nagrogflaz

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

I have long kept and held the coins in my wallet because the market has not given me a good price for the coins I have, I wait for the market to recover even better because I will benefit if the market recovers

rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

This has being 6 days straight bitcoin has being bullish; this has only happened last in December last year; so I am very optimistic that the bulls are back for sure
iamsediii

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

Yes. Crypto Market is recovered. Why? Because the news past 2 days ago, the Bitcoin ETF news and also the Master Card will goes to Cryptocurrency. Master Card has a proposal on Cryptocurrency but no yet approve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: