Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

From my monitoring, the market still needs time to recover the price and also stabilize its situation. Crypto is still vulnerable to sudden drops. To be able to ensure crypto is fully recovered, we must wait for a stable crypto with its enhancement.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

I'm sure that the market is recovering. All this was very much awaited. After recovery, there will be very good growth. Let's wait a little.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

now the market has all the signs of recovery, let's hope that this is really so, and not a bull trap
jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

From my monitoring, the market still needs time to recover the price and also stabilize its situation. Crypto is still vulnerable to sudden drops. To be able to ensure crypto is fully recovered, we must wait for a stable crypto with its enhancement.

To early to say that market has recovered, I guess it is still recovering. Now, seems, market slowly increasing and that is a great news. After a deep fall, it shows a good sign of coming back.
argus312

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

I think the market will fall closer to August, in front of its rapid jerk, but for now it's dust in your eyes!
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

Bitcoin is sure on the way to recovery.  Bitcoin bull might just starting.  This is the time to buy up and lock your position in Bitcoin.  The party is just getting started.

cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Crypto market will recovered soon, there is lot of positive news are coming from the world and bitcoin price is started to rise again, so when the bitcoin price rise all other coins price will rise, the most of the reason of current market condition is manipulation in markets, lot of big investors started to buy again bitcoin and I am strongly believe bitcoin have great future and in next couple of years bitcoin may be change in the world economy,the new technology will effect in the future market economy,
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

yes, I think the market has started to recover and some coins start to have an inflated price but the price is still unstable and will still keep changing and at least we can get a little profit
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

The bitcoin rate almost reached the $ 8000 mark. The bitcoin dominance index also goes up: this indicator reached the highest level for the entire 2018 - 47%. For the last week, bitcoin has risen in price by 16%, and for the last month - by 24%. on this, yes, we can say that the market is recovering
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

As of now, I would say partially YES!

Why partially? It is because the market is so unpredictable these days. Whether you like it or not, there is a chance that it might go down again in just a matter of hours, or could even go higher. For me, these bold predictions could go wrong. Maybe it recovered, but I would not count on that for long. There's still a chance that it would turn the other way around the next day or few days from now. Just saying.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
yes, i bel8ve that yhe market is recobpvered and there are nothibg surprising in it, it is just a circle that usually happens
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

Why partially? It is because the market is so unpredictable these days. Whether you like it or not, there is a chance that it might go down again in just a matter of hours, or could even go higher. For me, these bold predictions could go wrong. Maybe it recovered, but I would not count on that for long. There's still a chance that it would turn the other way around the next day or few days from now. Just saying.
of course, ir has recovered, it can not stay in red forever, right? so lest buy while it is giod decision
Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
yes, of course, it has recovered and i believe  thaf it will last for a long long time since now, i hope so at least

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

of course, ir has recovered, it can not stay in red forever, right? so lest buy while it is giod decision
that is true, the market can npt always satrpy red and be in the darkest days, but we will se abpnother dark period ahead

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ZhukovM

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

Agreed. The market is very unpredictable. The only forecast that can be made is that next year everything will be better, no more.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

And today Bitcoin has exceeded $8000. I hope there will be a strong price increase from here until the end of the year.
Precisely because! we have already crossed the mark of 8000, it's very good, we expect a spurt on 10000 well and then for 14000
Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

yes, of course it has recovered there are no doubts about it, so we can dream andtake action again without ibstzcles

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

And today Bitcoin has exceeded $8000. I hope there will be a strong price increase from here until the end of the year.
Precisely because! we have already crossed the mark of 8000, it's very good, we expect a spurt on 10000 well and then for 14000
yes, thr market has recovered and this is such a great news, bit i think it hrecovered long ago, am i wrong

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

The bitcoin rate almost reached the $ 8000 mark. The bitcoin dominance index also goes up: this indicator reached the highest level for the entire 2018 - 47%. For the last week, bitcoin has risen in price by 16%, and for the last month - by 24%. on this, yes, we can say that the market is recovering
I agree, but this is the cryptocurrency market. Here is a high growth, may tomorrow turn out to be an epic failure. So only time shows how stable the market is.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Yes it is the beginning of recovering and it us surprise us in just a while it is high again. But this surprise is awaiting to us because we all know that bitcoin will do increase like last year market price especially during christmas season to come.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: