Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the market recovered?  (Read 3598 times)
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I think the Crypto-currency market will recover in any case. It can not be forever stable. And worry about this is not worth it. So, by the end of the summer the situation will improve. And while the market is recovering, it's time for investments.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Side effect to world cup? I still do not understand what the world cup had to do with anything here. However, no one can say how this recovery stands so far but obviously we have seen some pretty bullish signals so far which is still giving some good hope at least for now. Breaking $7500 resistance would actually look a lot better for more optimism at this stage. We hope it does not end up a bull trap!
Robiaiya

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

In my opinion , no Not yet.. but it's recovering .. hopefully it will fully recover by end of this year.. but it doesnt matter for investing if you find a good ico 😁
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Customers have finally returned to the crypto currency market. During the last 2 days the activity of participants has increased noticeably, trades are taking place on increased volumes. Since Monday, there has been a steady increase in prices for virtually all instruments. For most liquid coins, this happens very technically, in a trend, the market provides opportunities to increase the position as the trend develops while maintaining an acceptable level of risk. Capitalization to the current moment grew by almost 17% to $ 298 billion.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

In comparison to the Crypto market the recent price surge was nothing and I wouldn't call it a recovery yet. The market will have to stay stable for at least few months before you can call it a recovery. And right now the market has barely stayed up for 3 days. I wouldn't call this a recovery at all.

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

Yeah market price started to growing up. No more down. Everyone know bitcoin price will reach around $25000. So this is the first step to reach that goal. I believe market is recovered.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

I personally can not understand when the market has recovered! I saw how the price of a biktoin and all other coins was very high! but now it is very low! on this I can not now say that the market has recovered! until I see that prices are all on the same level! prices do not rise and do not fall, now there are no positive yet negative news!

Because many people are trying to sell bitcoin, they have been waiting for a long time and this is a good opportunity for them to make a profit. The market need time to stablize after their selling. I'm not sure whether this is a real recovery or not because the bitcoin has been in this situation many times.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

No market is not recovered fully i think market is stabilised and waitning peoples to invest again to great next balloon :DI think next big pump happens in this year end, when peoples get again fomo and push all they money in crypto,good luck all!

obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

I think the market recovered because of some news like SEC about to approve institutional investment into cryptos, many media carry out the news and many people invested in bitcoin and the price went up, but some people started selling off to get some profit, But still think the increase will continue to happen again.  
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

I am not quite sure will the market be going up at a pace or not as the market has just started to rise and we cannot take decisions just after watching the market rise in 2-4 days. We are still hoping and waiting for the market to rise completely on a different level than before so that our losses can be recovered.
But still, we have to wait a long run for the market to work fruitfully till then we can invest in the market and have knowledge about the same as if this is the positive sign then we are going to have a good amount of returns  in our hands
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I think this is only but a temporary rise as the market is bound to still experience some lows, as it is not fully corrected yet. We shouldn't our hopes high up yet, the market might still experience some reds as this might not be the end of it yet. Let's just enjoy this moment, make whatever you can make from it, as soon as you can. This green hasn't come to stay yet.
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

Recently is positive ..and slowly up and up.. it looks like 50 / 50 recovered
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

Maybe it is a good sign that market is starting to recover. Bitcoin lead the market now, graph is in good trend symbolizes there will no more dump happening for the next day. Just keep updated  im not telling it 100%,  reading candle are just good prediction but not really 100% will happen. Anyway we are heading now in bear months so expect pump is coming right now
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I think the market has not recovered, and my judgment is based on the fact that most altcoin did not have a good increase.
So I don't think it's a bullish signal right now.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

We cannot say the market has recovered just yet, There has been a positive run in the recent past from BYTC and alts, but that doesn't mean that the market is fully recovered, the bear market has dominated so long and we understand the excitement but, its too early to be happy about the market situation currently, lets just ride the wave and not spoil the fun

cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

I do not think that there has been a reversal, more like a "bull trap".
but the rate of crypto currency is not predictable.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

I think this year low is already passed, it won't go under 7k again.
It's already the time for the bull run, hope we reach another all time high this year
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Yes, now the market is also starting to rise again, compared to last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so we also have many opportunities to earn profits, by the way we get the price now because now the price is also not too expensive . so we will also gain a lot of profit by holding back some of the upcoming time at a more peak price.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I think that the market began to recover. In the near future will be the growth of many coins. I think it will be for a month.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Now we see that indeed the market has begun to improve, but a situation like yesterday weakened market where it is reasonable in terms of trading of crypto. We must realize that crypto can quickly go up can also come down instantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: