Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rise of bitcoin continues  (Read 776 times)
Huntler1993 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

For some weeks now I don't hear people say bitcoin is dead any longer. I don't understand why this has stopped all of a sudden. Where are those who announced the death of our mother coin? Don't you think it is time for these same people to  announce the resurrection of bitcoin  Smiley. That is the power of bitcoin, it always keeps it doubter's mute.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

For some weeks now I don't hear people say bitcoin is dead any longer. I don't understand why this has stopped all of a sudden. Where are those who announced the death of our mother coin? Don't you think it is time for these same people to  announce the resurrection of bitcoin  Smiley. That is the power of bitcoin, it always keeps it doubter's mute.

I had no doubt that the bitcoin can recover and rise again, because that scenario is always happening but the bitcoin are still alive. I believe that the bitcoin is powerful because it can recover and rise again. We need to help bitcoin to increase it's demand because in that way the bitcoin price increase also.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

Well this is an obvious thing, all those people who were saying so are the ones who have no idea about what bitcoin is capable of and they are the same people who only invested in bitcoin when they saw it rise last year and lost their investments because it did not meet their greedy expectations, and than they were so desperate into pushing people into selling, anyone who truly knows bitcoin know for a fact that it will never die and as low as it gets it will surely rise again.
ggugoienpai

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

We should not doubt the power of bitcoin. As long as the community is developing, bitcoin will soon return.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Well there was an SEC meeting yesterday, and of course the old, ignorant men spoke about all of Bitcoin's weaknesses, and none of its strengths. The fact that Bitcoin stayed stable throughout this important talk just shows that it still has plenty of strength left behind it. It's unlikely we'll see the all time high this year, but Bitcoin should at least remain stable.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

Everyone is just speculating nobody knows what will happen to bitcoin. I guess reason why many people are a bit negative about bitcoin is because they think what bitcoin witness about massive hicke in price last year will continue but since the beginning of this year the drastic fall in bitcoin price has make many think otherwise while they think bitcoin might be sinking since the price is not coming up. well for the real crypto maniac, this situation is not new to them and for the people who already pack bitcoin full in their suitcase when price of a bitcoin is less than $100 they have nothing to lose rather than to seat back relax and watch the miracle coming to bitcoin.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

Everywhere bitcoin is predicted to die, call it a bubble, they say that this is a financial pyramid, I think these companies are aimed at large masses of people so that the crypto currency is less popular and not captured by people before states can subordinate or regulate them.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

Just in the last week there was a price surge of bitcoins. He almost rose from 6,000 dollars in price to 7400 dollars a day. So the alarmists became quiet. If he had risen to at least 9,000 - 10,000 dollars, the demand for bitcoin would start growing again and the whole market would finally start to rise.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

They're just people panicking at market prices, and do not get too frantic about people's words. Bitcoin is not dead and just down the price due to unbalanced market because many sellers are panicking. Believing in bitcoin, bitcoin will survive and increase in price.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

They are just around the forum and waiting for the perfect opportunity to blast bitcoin again, once we see another steep decline. That's how paid shill works, most of the time they hibernate and will go out of their cave once that opportunity arise to attack bitcoin. So I hope that you do learn your lessons from them, bitcoin will not die just because the price or the market is struggling, is a process, it will go up and then later will go down because it can't go parabolic forever. Those doubters are eating their words now and are all hiding. Lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

We should not doubt the power of bitcoin. As long as the community is developing, bitcoin will soon return.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Actually we can not predict the bitcoin simply because we do not know the future bitcoin will die or bitcoin will live forever.
As long as I know about bitcoin that if there are still many people who trust bitcoin as a survival guide because bitcoin provides an advantage then I'm sure bitcoin will soon come back to dominate the existing market so the popularity of bitcoin begins to appear quickly.
ShadikCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

i think very soon btc going to up .because many many positive news cumming from many news site and also big investor are getting involve in crypto market. 
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

Lol..that's true. The same people are still around. Why would they even say BTC is dead. We hear their voices because they're still around. Maybe psychologically, it's a defense mechanism for some of them. Cheesy
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

Thats what humanity is. We cry when it dips down the deep but immediately it goes up we never remember that.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

It will surely be that way from now I think. That was what we were all looking up to and it has happen.

Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

We worked the classic 5-wave triangle with an exit upward, finding support in the first zone I described yesterday. Now we are testing 7400 not quite good volume. The local lateral range is 7300-7400. Theoretically, somewhere there is the end of the corrective wave B, after which the wave C will begin in the region 7050-7150.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:27:53 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 08:40:13 PM by trupero_uno

I think the people who said that Bitcoin is dead, they do not do analysis both technically or fundamentally. I just share the post of analysis for the reversal of bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585431.0. From that analysis, I believe that Bitcoin reversal is on the way and now it has been started.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

Right now the situation is very interesting. Most alts are dropping, likely minor correction but BTC is holding its new ground and even going up a bit. This is very rare situation usually alts are following BTC closely going and overreacting.

It will be even more interesting to see what will happen in near future ,wll btc go even higher. Realist in me is saying that thid growth is not sustainable with no new money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

I have never taught or even think of botcoin as dead but rather i was always convinced and highly motivated by the principles and legalities of cryptocurrency and was sure that in deed bitcoin will rise. This is just the biggining, we are rising and rising.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Don't let it bother you if you here things like "bitcoin is dead" because you know for sure that bitcoin is strongly alive. I hope they did not stop you from investing when the price was very low? Saying all sorts of negative things may also be a strategy to buy at lower price
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: