Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins for hold  (Read 7625 times)
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I think that ZRX(0x), Monero(XMR) and Zilliqa(ZIL) have good chanses to be top 10 in the end of this year. Another tokens, that I hodl - WAN, AION, RLC, TKY.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Binance Coin will be big for sure. They are planning to build a decentralized exchange for both crypto assets and traditional stocks and decentralized bank, that could be huge.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ShramkoT

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Binance Coin will be big for sure. They are planning to build a decentralized exchange for both crypto assets and traditional stocks and decentralized bank, that could be huge.
Oh yes, I forgot about BNB. Top-10 coinmarketcap soon.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

What coins do you suggest for long-term holding? Bitcoin and Ethereum excluded.

Well, bitcoin and ETH are exactly the coins you need to have in your wallet.
Here are some coins I would advise you to buy:
- Pundi X
- ODEM
- NucleusVision
- IPSX
- Lympo tokens
I think these are good coins that will bring great profits in the future.

hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

I would never be long-term in anything other than Bitcoin or Ethereum, but if there is no choice then I would advise Litecoin, Ripple, maybe NEO.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

I think these coins are best for holding for the long term:-

1.DASH
2.ETH
3.WAVEs
4.CARDANO
5.MONERO

And  I think its price will be rising again.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Even after bitcoin or ethereum, many large cap coins are left and it isn't a wrong decision keeping them as well in your portfolio. Also, go for potential and utility coins be it from ICO or mid cap segment already listed on exchange. With them you will never go wrong in long term. Always trade long term with potential coins. For short term you can always go for hyped coins.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I think for hold just popular coin that was have some exchange market..like ethereum,litecoin,ethereum classic dashcoin..for new coin that was launch at the market is very risky..i affraid because their price not stable follow price of bitcoin.
Bitcoin price now open position growing up.choose and buy for hold some popular coin

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

I would advise you to invest in Cardano, as they are growing rapidly to date. you can also invest in Credits because they will realize 1 million TPS, if it is true then this coin will be very profitable in the future.

Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

I think that investing into altcoins and buying masternode is currently the best way how to get passive income.
Here: https://masternodes.online/ you can find which altcoins provide masternodes and which masternode is the most profitable.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Well Neo has succeeded in terms imitating the platform of Ethereum and even solving the scalability problem encountered by Eth with this, many investors believe that could be a candidate for a long-term holding and I believe them too. Neo is captivating the attention of crypto lovers as it executes the best effort in solving the recent problems.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Most of the favourite coins is obviously bitcoin and etherum excluded them i think steem and litecoin these are two coins which is liked by the traders and they invest their income in these altcoins.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Yes i have some coin  to hold long time i am sure i get a good profit from crypto market. I have some DITCOIN, ETC, ADA, STEEM, and many coin to hold in market. Some few month if you want to hold i am sure you get a good profit from this market. you want to buy some coin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

We can say that there are worth it coins or token to take a hodl on, But why hodl on a limited coins or token only, If you can have a chance to hodl for more coins and token that you can avail? I really think we can sure hodl on to all coins and token if we have resources to get them or joining in all airdrop and bounty that is free and available at your disposal, But a lot would surely say it is only a waste of time, But I think there are a 5% chance a token can have a value, And why limit to invest in 5 to 10 coins, If you can hodl on up to 30 Altcoins that are on the top 30 list and wait for another bull run I think that is the best way you can sure earn a profit, Even though there be a possibility that there are coins becoming a scam having a variety would sure make a fortune, But always make sure that you have the resources to avail that much.
Riki31

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

I would suggest for long-term holding altcoins like Stratis, NEO, BAT, Siacoin, and of course IOTA, STELLAR, ADA. I think that these altcoins will not become scams, they have  great potential.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Siacoin, Kick coin and XEM for me are great coins to hodl for long term. Just do a background check on these coins and what it could do for you to see the reason why I prefer to hodl these coins for long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
eziodavinci

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I will keep investing in ETH because i choose a safe method and long term profit, not a risky way by investing in other altcoins, also ETH is more popular than any other altcoins so it is easy to use for many purposes and more convenient than other altcoins. However, if excluded BTC and ETH, the next coin I suggest will be NEO and and ADA.

For out of top coin, Electroneum is a good call for hodling also SC has a great future.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

Litecoin,Monero,Neo,XEM and kuch more coins but still no one can predict which coin is for the long term.I will always hold the altcoins in short term because it is much more profitable in short term as well.Basically shit coins will give more profits but it is hard for them to point out.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

Monero $XMR. The best privacy tech out there. Solid established coin with a real usecase. Pretty safe long-term bet imo.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

good coins for long term investments other than BTC and ETH are XRP and ADA that have many enthusiasts with a history of buying and selling a lot, but can also choose EOS or coins that have a lot of interest with a cheap price
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: