Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2398 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?
As a matter of fact, simple positive thoughts about bitcoin will lead them patronizing bitcoin. Everyone needs a knowledge in able for them to understand how bitcoin works at the same time what are the potentials the bitcoin has. At the same time with the sharing of knowledge it will probably boost the popularity of bitcoin that may influence more investors to start investing in bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Exactly. Bitcoin continues to grow and expand it's territory as people join and invest in it. This will create an atmosphere for people to understand it better.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

BTC is growing because of demand and supply. Basically such kind of forum is really helpful for newbie’s and the regular investors also because we can gain lots of knowledge and idea also its helpful because day by day btc users are also increasing we should gain more knowledge about BTC.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

I strongly agree with your expression that we really have to support and give understanding to them new investors so they always think positively about bitcoin investment.
I agree with you that this is essential for new investors. I think we should create courses on the blockchain, bitcoin and crypto markets. New investors will have more time to find out about everything before they decide to invest
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

We cannot say that all individual is open minded. Specially when it talks about cryptocurrency, they always think it was scam.  But  it can be change if somebody or everybody who believe in bitcoin share their knowledge  about it. At first they will ignore it but if  they totally realize the importance of crypto and how it will them theres a possibility that  the negativity on their mind will change into positive.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Yeah , you are right at your point of view and also here I am agree with you because in the total 5 year of career in cryptourrency field , I found lots of people who are helping people to make earning , even they don't get anything from another , but still they are helping to each other and also making better speculation with the help of everyone opinion regarding a particular project .
So here a type of positivity created in the bitcoiners community and that forces another to buy more and more btc .
Here I myself also helping people to make earnings also back , I usually refer people to create account at better exchange by using my referral link and that Results into better profit without any big hardwork and also the newbie get helps without any money spend 
So here we should share better better news and knowledge regarding this thing to get better gain in the market of the cryptocurrency .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

This is true, bitcoin really grows everyday because of the shared knowledge that it have because of the people that are continuously creating a way to share their knowledge to bitcoin. With bitcoin, they are able to make profits and they didn't stop there, they share it by helping other people to establish their chance to make money also.
Sarah Reiss

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I agree with you, sharing knowledge helps Bitcoin grow more. When someone is interested in Bitcoin, they will be looking for information about it and can come to this forum. Here are a lot of useful information for them with different topics. When they are curious about something, they will learn it. Then they will introduce their friends and acquaintances about the knowledge they have acquired, from which information about Bitcoin will be more known.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

Indeed, this forum very helpfull for new peoples in cryptocurrency. This forum provide many information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency market. Many knowledge about cryptocurrency that we can learn on this forum and most member are open to share their knowledge.
Beside knowledge, we know new coin/token thru this forum because this forum is biggest forum in the cryptocurrency world
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

the main reason for the growth and the subquent fall, I believe the entry into the market of those people who have not studied this topic thoroughly, respectfully, the so-called stupid money came in hastily, just as quickly came out. Therefore, if we share our knowledge, I hope we can avoid such situations in the market
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

There is a popular quote that sharing is caring. The amount of knowledge that is shared on this forum on a daily basis is really encouraging. Newbies like myself have really learnt about bitcoin and blockchain technology in general. For instance, in the last few weeks I have learnt that the best bitcoin wallet is the one provided by blockchain.info
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Btc is growing everyday through sharing knowledge and it is very useful way to spread any knowledge. People visit here and get knowing the idea of btc and invest in btc.
TetraSquad50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

This place is like a seminar in Bitcoin. Many people are visiting and everyday they are getting inspiration to invest in btc and it is a great way to gain knowledge.
WhiteCrown57

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

The world is getting smaller by the touch of digital communication. People can get the knowledge of every thing new in a short time. They share their knowledge with one another. Bitcoin topic is most favorite today. People are getting information of it by discussing and in this way btc is growing everyday.
autotoss

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

All things received with a closed mind will be rejected, everyone is open-minded but the level is different for each person. If people have opened their minds, they only need to seek the knowledge available whether it’s free or they have to spend money to learn it.

I believe set creation of your oven strategy about using bitcoin is the best way to earn money. We don't need to read the news and see the price on the market every day
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

If we share our knowledge to one another then it will accelerate the growing of btc.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

This is true, bitcoin really grows everyday because of the shared knowledge that it have because of the people that are continuously creating a way to share their knowledge to bitcoin. With bitcoin, they are able to make profits and they didn't stop there, they share it by helping other people to establish their chance to make money also.
Bitcoin grows and spreads from many things and roads, from the mouths of users, from various media such as social media and television, or even from government rules that prohibit bitcoin. the growth and spread of bitcoin can be spelled out very quickly. in my country alone there are more than 1 million users
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

I think it's not true bitcoin sometimes decreases in price but the volume in bitcoin I'm sure will always grow and total supply bitcoin will also be very limited.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

You have a point in there but for me the main reason why do bitcoin grows up and goes deep is because of the investors who continue to invest. The more capital the more investment it could generate.
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

We need to share as much as we can then it will help the adoption rate to increase.But share the right knowledge,don't say bitcoin as an investment,it is just an crypto curreny but still we can make money from investing on it.

Yes of course.. knowledge that is shared on this forum on a daily basis is really encouraging  and have really learnt about bitcoin and blockchain technology in general. In that way it grows widely and people will do like to invest bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: