Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge  (Read 2402 times)
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

The bitcoin price rises so far as I think it's good bitcoin is showing so its price increases so it's nice to just hold it to earn a great deal on future bitcoin prices.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
 What do you guys think? Do you agree with me?

People create information everyday and usually this information may be an informative to everyone. News is usually better because people will tend to listen and apply what is being informed to them (especially when we talk about investments) – since it is mostly public considerations. Sharing of knowledge is sharing of information and it would be very effective as it is in Bitcoin. Bitcoin will grow not just by sharing of knowledge but by people`s trust put into. However, sharing is the means to effectively inform other people about the good news and hassle-free of Bitcoin in this blockchain generation.

quynhnguyenlove

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Everyone wants to learn experience to grow. Let's share the good
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

I agree with this. We know that the investment market is affected by the demand and supply factors but apart from these, Knowledge has a great impact on investment market. Bitcoin forum helps people to gather knowledge on bitcoin which in turn increases the demand of the bitcoin.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Yes, I agree to the thread. I believe that sharing of knowledge can help new members of this bitcoin forum community. If member's of this community will continue to share I think that new members will learn more on cryptocurrency and the risk may be lessen when they will engage in doing an investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

With the issue of the development of bitcoin in the era of globalization as it is now certainly a fresh breeze to attract new investors.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

From my point of view bit coin is the most popular coin. It already develop their many thing. Here every people share their thought, opinion and discuss what they think. It helps to share knowledge.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world. It is the safest option for invest. That’s why day by day its demand increasing and peoples are more investing on this project. For this reason its growth rate increasing every day.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

I came across a quote made by someone on this forum which goes like,'An open mind is one of the best assets when it come to cryptocurrency'.
 This quote got me thinking, to make bitcoin (cryptocurrency) grow everyday in relation to clearing all misconceptions people have, we need to share our little knowledge about bitcoin on this forum. Sharing of  knowledge will create an atmosphere for people to be open minded and also help newbie investors to understand the crypto world and the market. I realized there is quite a great number of very helpful people and resources on this forum.
Sharing is caring. And as we share the positive side, positive effect, the advantages, the perks and more probably the potential of bitcoin, this will probably helps the bitcoin to gain more users. This type of sharing can boost the popularity of bitcoin, because people loved to trust those that are trustworthy and that is what bitcoin can provide.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

One of the main reason for the degradation of Bitcoin is panic in the market which can be overcome with the sharing of facts and information subject to Bitcoin as it is the thing which has again taken the pace and in the coming times bitcoin is going to be highly productive.

Made a good team work can have a successful business interprenuers someday and become well known worldwide.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

If you look at these times now the price of bitcoin is high as I think it's going to continue this way back to its previous price
 starting november 2017, I feel it's now the time to go back to its past price.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Yes I agree with what you have said. And it is true that BTC grows everyday through shared knowledge. It is also a factor that if you do not share the BTC then you will not earn big, because helping or sharing knowledge in BTC can lead you to earning big. It is also a way to earn in BTC if you do not share then you will earn only a small amount. You should also lead other people to the right path so that they will also help you if you do lacked of knowledge. Sharing knowledge can make many investor in BTC for it will make the price of the BTC pump, if many are investing in BTC then the price will pump.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Bitcoin grows everyday through Shared knowledge. I agree with that because everything you share can be use it to the future that was i share my knowledge to my friends and relatives that to make their life easier. Just like workin on bitcoin may people didn't know about this that was i explaining it to others.
Cacked

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

In general the sense of wisdom is like a lamp light. Sharing does not decrease, but the light grows. In the same way, sharing experiences in the crypto currency has the advantage of others, as well. With the acquisition of crypto knowledge, newbies will be interested, and the value of this will increase.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

I agree with you . The knowledge that investors provide here will provide new insights for investors as well as for newcomers. Sharing knowledge here is very useful and practical for our investment strategies in the future.
Yes,  I agree that the bitcoin is growing through a good and positive reviews of shared knowledge by each individuals. The comments of each people are very helpful in keeping the trust and supportof the ppeople in the project.
Upopety

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Yes, all the problems and misconceptions can be eradicated with proper study and knowledge. Most of the world's population are either ignorant or too busy with something else to understand how BTC or cryptos work. It is very exciting prospect of the present and future. The more people know about it the more the scene will grow eventually.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

Yes I agree with you , if you think that not letting them know what Bitcoin may caused them I think its time for you to think again, since this forum deserves a good criticism and although it doesnt affect this forum so much, reputation is good help for it to become acceptable everywhere. An open mind towards sgaring knowledge is a great contribution for this community to grow and to strive further more than we think.

Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

Most of the time people hear about bitcoin which is emphasized and praised,from colleagues.It is known that anyone new to crypto currency initially get involved bitcoin.Bitcoin is bought.So we can't say that this doesn't make an impact on the value of bitcoin.So the value grows as well the popularity. In my perspective, shared knowledge has so far been the way most of the people reached crypto world where bitcoin is the first name on that world.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Fleve

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

People who lack knowledge on crypto are likely to not understand BTC or other crypto's importance and possibilities. So, they need to be educated through word of mouth, personal researches and analyzation. BTC is growing everyday and so is its importance, we cannot deny it anymore.
Binugon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I agree with you if we think positive then the results we can be positive also so that we will be more confident and more understanding again about cryptocurrency further with positive thinking.
news is also included in the effects of rising prices and falling prices as investors and traders see news to buy or sell, to add or subtract, and when there is news it will harm all parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: