Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ANN - RENESIS - LTME (Long Term Mining Evolution) -New Algoヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪  (Read 32257 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Hopefully when the exchanges realise how hard it is for startups in this bear market and lower their fees to more fair prices... probably this should start happening as soon as the scam and ponzi ICOs stop.
I feel however like I see less and less ads for ICOs... that's good!

that comment coupled with your sig, is a little ironic, is it not?

No more ironic than a tv star promoting a product he/she is not using in their life! Roll Eyes
Marketing is one thing... beliefs are another! Wink

With that said... I still wouldn't promote something I know for sure is a scam or is centered around gambling. IOU which I have on my signature seems to have a decent team who put their faces on the internet instead of hiding, so I don't mind promoting them for a bit of payment.

But the projects I support with my own money are projects like Renesis and XDNA which have a fair start without ICOs.

xdna isn't worth mining, too much of the block reward goes to noders... it felt like spending money on electric for someone else's gain
i'm steering clear of masternodes, it's just the new ICO funding
flugence wade

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:02:19 PM by P4ndoraBox

Hi everyone.

After some talk with some of the renesis founders team, aka Mirovski and Big Brasko, I'm taking the initiative to work for the success of the coin, mostly by sharing what is going on with renesis in general and where we are in the work in progress. I will as well help the community by answering every questions you may have, as to help the team to help them make the best decisions for the Renesis coin. I could even make some live Q&A if required.

I know, you all want a bigger exchange. Guess what, it is already in process, and devs are ready to bring Renesis upward, never doubt about that. Yesterday when I was talking with them, I noticed they are already talking with a lot of exchanges, ( for exemple ; Bittrex, Hotbit ).

Thing is, Hotbit at a first glance seem a great exchange with decent volumes. ex ; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/hotbit/

---------------- Wait 30 seconds --------------

Seems nice heh ? the answer in fact is no. Here is what I found ;

1. https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/hotbit-review
2. https://www.reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/8hog3t/hotbit_exchange_safe/

I want you to notice the 4 months ago comments, plus those 1 month ago comment.

In the meantime, Hotbit asked the Renesis team for a ''special'' listing fee of 1.5 btc since they have achieved an ''internal voting'' of more than 1,000 votes.

https://pasteboard.co/HDeZ75Z.png

Thing is, they only gave Renesis team one day to make the decision, we weren't even able to take a work with the communitity and ress holders about what they are thinking about that situation.

I want you to check the following link as well ; https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/hotbit I noticed a big drop of trading, or maybe website issue from hotbit.

So exchanges talking, I want you to know that the team is doing their best, but so many red flags happened with Hotbit, I've advise them to hold the funds for now, to be sure that Renesis would be a success even in the actual bearish market. It is better to wait and have a sure shot for the success of the coin on a trustable exchange.

Do you have any trustable exchanges in mind, and if that so, which one, and why ? I'll myself dress a list of potential exchanges, then after a bit of talk, we will make a vote.

So yess, bigger exchange is in progress.

---------------------------------

That is for the first news.

Now, the work doesn't remain only with a bigger exchange, but for all the following that has to be done ;

Coinmarketcap listing ( In progress )
Masternodes implementation progress
AMD Miners Linux/Windows update
Google blog to give a bit of awareness on external sources.
Bit of Marketing on differents facebook altcoins group. ( 50,000 members + groups )
Mobile wallet.
Mobile payment processor for renesis. ( got a contact of mine that is checking every mobile wallet processor to get the best around all what is offered, phenixcoin955 at bitcointalk.
Offer a Q&A and look how discord/btctalk people are responsive after the recent announcement.  
Ress Bounty
Live meeting with devs in a week.
Website update
Grafana Renesis blockchain explorer
More mining pools
Twitter account update
Facebook page
best one-sentence pitch to represent Renesis
- Other stuff to be added
- ''
- ''

If anyone has some talent to do either one of things listed, it would be awesome. I'll personally start to work on every of those points, since I have a lot of time in front of me. ( Living from cryptocurrencies since a year ) Don't forget that more we are working on the coin, less jobs there is to do, and more we can advance to the next level.

The main reason what I chose to work for the coin is that I always wanted to make a coin that can be ''special'' and renesis made everything I wanted to make it possible, so I join the effort as of now 2018-09-10, because I know it is still the time to work for it, before block 150k .

I can't wait to work with you guys, and just for the people that want to know who I am, here is my facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/martial.desautels I'm bilingual, but mostly french. Don't be a stranger and let's talk for the success of Renesis coin together on discord and here. I am as well the admin of '' Mining / Trading de Crypto-Monnaie Québec / Francophone '' and we are near the 1,000th members mark and growing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/miningfrancophone/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwWVlUuNX6spMjAfVRbT-w69V7yrqBxPo7nE0YCUQvrOA%3AAdxVe7gUyQcen5jyrwLua6HgJWIHojlyeoTBVitUGNASJA

Let's do it.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Later today I'll add an exchanges vote pole so we will be able to vote.

Take note ; Even if an exchange get the top votes, it will mostly depend of the exchange listing conditions that will make the magic happen for Renesis, but everything will be work out.

We will need the following pair to start ;

BTC / RESS
ETH / RESS
USDT / RESS
Gardner.Midi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?

I've wrote your question and you will be answered as soon as tomorrow. I have a skype meeting that is scheduled tomorrow with the team and will come back to you as soon as the meeting is done Gardner.Midi

Have a nice day.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Thanks for the update P4ndoraBox.
Reading your update, I realised Renesis is planning to use Masternodes, even though I knew it since I also translated your ANN thread to Greek I had forgotten about it! Tongue

So has the collateral for Masternode rights been decided? Has it been announced and I've missed it?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

Thanks for the update P4ndoraBox.
Reading your update, I realised Renesis is planning to use Masternodes, even though I knew it since I also translated your ANN thread to Greek I had forgotten about it! Tongue

So has the collateral for Masternode rights been decided? Has it been announced and I've missed it?

Yes the collateral has been decided by the community and the required masternode collateral is 500,000.00 Renesis

Masternodes implementation should happen at the end of september, I'll talk about that as well at the tomorrow meeting so that everyone can get an actual update.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Thanks for the feedback WalterL. I've sent an email to CMC 30 minutes ago to list Maplechange. If accepted, we would have one of the 2 required exchanges to get listed on CMC. At the moment, I'm writing some exchanges list, and after that will have to get to know what their fees, legitimacy and etc.

I think the twitter account is ; https://twitter.com/hashtag/renesis Renesis people are more active on discord, but the twitter account could get a bit more of love yes.
ritmix

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Here we go, first beta of new AMD miner for Windows - wildrig-multi Smiley This is beta, so monitor your rigs time to time please and report about any issue in discord mining channel. Default dev-fee is 2% and can be reduced(see wildrig.exe --help). Currently supported cards: RX 460/470/480 and RX 560/570/580(also some RX550). Later will add Vega. For those who expect viruses - I'm an author of original WildRig, so...
what about HD79xx and R9 2xx? Do not forget about it pls
gerask0

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Hi everyone.

After some talk with some of the renesis founders team, aka Mirovski and Big Brasko, I'm taking the initiative to work for the success of the coin, mostly by sharing what is going on with renesis in general and where we are in the work in progress. I will as well help the community by answering every questions you may have, as to help the team to help them make the best decisions for the Renesis coin. I could even make some live Q&A if required.

I know, you all want a bigger exchange. Guess what, it is already in process, and devs are ready to bring Renesis upward, never doubt about that. Yesterday when I was talking with them, I noticed they are already talking with a lot of exchanges, ( for exemple ; Bittrex, Hotbit ).

Thing is, Hotbit at a first glance seem a great exchange with decent volumes. ex ; https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/hotbit/

---------------- Wait 30 seconds --------------

Seems nice heh ? the answer in fact is no. Here is what I found ;

1. https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/hotbit-review
2. https://www.reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/8hog3t/hotbit_exchange_safe/

I want you to notice the 4 months ago comments, plus those 1 month ago comment.

In the meantime, Hotbit asked the Renesis team for a ''special'' listing fee of 1.5 btc since they have achieved an ''internal voting'' of more than 1,000 votes.

https://pasteboard.co/HDeZ75Z.png

Thing is, they only gave Renesis team one day to make the decision, we weren't even able to take a work with the communitity and ress holders about what they are thinking about that situation.

I want you to check the following link as well ; https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/hotbit I noticed a big drop of trading, or maybe website issue from hotbit.

So exchanges talking, I want you to know that the team is doing their best, but so many red flags happened with Hotbit, I've advise them to hold the funds for now, to be sure that Renesis would be a success even in the actual bearish market. It is better to wait and have a sure shot for the success of the coin on a trustable exchange.

Do you have any trustable exchanges in mind, and if that so, which one, and why ? I'll myself dress a list of potential exchanges, then after a bit of talk, we will make a vote.

So yess, bigger exchange is in progress.

---------------------------------

That is for the first news.

Now, the work doesn't remain only with a bigger exchange, but for all the following that has to be done ;

Coinmarketcap listing ( In progress )
Masternodes implementation progress
AMD Miners Linux/Windows update
Google blog to give a bit of awareness on external sources.
Bit of Marketing on differents facebook altcoins group. ( 50,000 members + groups )
Mobile wallet.
Mobile payment processor for renesis. ( got a contact of mine that is checking every mobile wallet processor to get the best around all what is offered, phenixcoin955 at bitcointalk.
Offer a Q&A and look how discord/btctalk people are responsive after the recent announcement.  
Ress Bounty
Live meeting with devs in a week.
Website update
Grafana Renesis blockchain explorer
More mining pools
Twitter account update
Facebook page
best one-sentence pitch to represent Renesis
- Other stuff to be added
- ''
- ''

If anyone has some talent to do either one of things listed, it would be awesome. I'll personally start to work on every of those points, since I have a lot of time in front of me. ( Living from cryptocurrencies since a year ) Don't forget that more we are working on the coin, less jobs there is to do, and more we can advance to the next level.

The main reason what I chose to work for the coin is that I always wanted to make a coin that can be ''special'' and renesis made everything I wanted to make it possible, so I join the effort as of now 2018-09-10, because I know it is still the time to work for it, before block 150k .

I can't wait to work with you guys, and just for the people that want to know who I am, here is my facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/martial.desautels I'm bilingual, but mostly french. Don't be a stranger and let's talk for the success of Renesis coin together on discord and here. I am as well the admin of '' Mining / Trading de Crypto-Monnaie Québec / Francophone '' and we are near the 1,000th members mark and growing. https://www.facebook.com/groups/miningfrancophone/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwWVlUuNX6spMjAfVRbT-w69V7yrqBxPo7nE0YCUQvrOA%3AAdxVe7gUyQcen5jyrwLua6HgJWIHojlyeoTBVitUGNASJA

Let's do it.
Very inspire words

Definitely you need to refrain from listing on hotbit. the best will be gradual advancement, first cryptobridge, further cryptopia or similar, and then listing on stock exchanges with huge volumes. there is an example of improper distribution of funds, - Stipend coin, after listing on cryptobridge, they collected 10btc for listing on a large exchange, the top 50 in volume. without consulting with the community, they placed a coin on the idax exchange, that was a big mistake, nobody on that exchange did`t buy coin, the holders themselves tried to make the volume of trades, but nothing happened and since then, promising coin with a good team is rolling to the bottom.

sorry for my bad english
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Here we go, first beta of new AMD miner for Windows - wildrig-multi Smiley This is beta, so monitor your rigs time to time please and report about any issue in discord mining channel. Default dev-fee is 2% and can be reduced(see wildrig.exe --help). Currently supported cards: RX 460/470/480 and RX 560/570/580(also some RX550). Later will add Vega. For those who expect viruses - I'm an author of original WildRig, so...
Does anybody tested this miner? How profitable it is in compare with NVidia miner?
Is it any sense to mine RENESIS on AMD GPU?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Does anybody tested this miner? How profitable it is in compare with NVidia miner?

I have a meeting with the RESS team in like about an hour, I'll get a follow up about that situation.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

Thank you Ice Mining Pool to add Renesis coin. You got it.

https://icemining.ca/

P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Hey everyone.

My meeting with Mirovski and Arvencreed is done.

I'll make an announcement of everything we talked about Renesis so that we can move forward.

I have indeed, very good news.

Stay tuned.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:40:13 PM by P4ndoraBox

Renesis Announcement

Hey guys.

So here we are. I've just finished my first meeting with renesis founders Mirovski and Arvencreed.

We have broke the ice and so far, after 1h15 of talks, this is what we discussed for Renesis coin ;

1. Masternodes
2. Community questions
3. Website
4. My job
5. Exchanges and CMC

so,

1. Masternodes

Everything is right on track for the end of september about the masternodes implementation. I'll have some personnal talk with Havoc and the community devs and gives recurent updates about the work in progress and gives the required notifications that you all want for, on a daily basis. The needed collateral is still 500,000.00 Renesis.

2. Community questions

I received some community questions from ; Anfernee, hashauger and Gardner.Midi.

The questions that I've received are the following ;

a) Gardner.Midi ;
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well? Do you have a bounty program?

Answer ; The question was sent to the main dev directly, and I'll share the same question to the community devs as well so that you'll receive the most accurate answer. Concerning the bounty program, we can do a bounty program, and with your help, I would like to know Gardner, which type of bounty would you think that could be useful as for Renesis, than for the people that will work for the bounty ? We are listening.

b) hashauger
Maybe if the devs can share a little more information about the merchants who have already agreed to accept RESS for payment, the community can share that info on social media. That might help encourage more people to buy and use RESS while also getting the name and use case out there.

Answer : Nice question hashauger, we talked about it for around 10 minutes because I was myself wondering the same. There are around 13 stores that accept renesis at the moment. We will upgrade the website to show what are the actual stores that accept renesis at the moment, and as well as the ones that has ongoing negociations. It will not only help people to see the Renesis Team transparency, but to gives as well the stores some publicity so that they can sell their products worldwide for Renesis.

c) hashauger
Just to elaborate on the idea: a gallery on the website of merchants who accept RESS that provides three simple pieces of info for each one. A description of the business, why they decided  to accept crypto and how RESS fits with their business and customer needs.
The fact that businesses are actually starting to use RESS distinguishes the coin from many others. The challenge is trying to get investors to take notice of that fact.

Answer ; see answer b)

d)  Anfernee
hey. One idea for you to think about. Ethos wallet - get listed there. Renesis would receive a lot of attention if you would give them some coin for theyr airdrops and come a partner to them. I dont know how much coins do we gave for something like that.
Its soon going to use shapeshift as a partner and using its coin swap options.
Soon is goint to use simplex as stage 1 fiat gateway. And this is just a beginning. All this and many many new things will be awailable through a mobile wallet. Stocks, bonds, commodities etc. Next year its going to be huge for ethos. And if you are listed in there, then it would make a lot of things easyer for many people to buy ress or change or sell. If you have any questions about it as away.

Answer : I'll personally take the time to do a bit of research later today or tomorrow and will come back to you.

3. Website

See answer b). We will work as a team to implement the merchants that are accepting Renesis. At the moment, there are 13 stores that accept Renesis. Other stores at the moment has ongoing negociations, or waiting for a payment solution to accept the coins. Details about the stores and everything will be detailed, since it is as well an opportunity for the stores to get more visibility to sell their products worldwide without hassle, in seconds.

4.My job

Who am I and what I do ? I'm a long date crypto enthusiast, as the simple regular guy that live well with his girlfriend and dog. I'm living from cryptocurrencies since more than a year, full time. I love what I do, and I know when I sense scam, as I know when I can sense potential. It is a no brainer why I wanted to join the Renesis team since I sense a lot of potentials. I am now their advisor, as the project manager. I'll do most of the talking and keep that everything will remain right on tracks. I will as well take the time to talk with the community, and have fun with you. This is only the beginning.

5. Exchanges and CMC

Ok now the serious talking is starting. Recently I covered the renesis team with the Hotbit story that they wanted to give us a ''special'' price of 1.5 btc for the listing of Renesis. After I found out that most of the people here are either scammed, that their balances are changed after a good trade, or even after just subscribe to their exchange and noticed all of the shadow trades and lack of volumes, the Renesis took the great decision to cancel the RESS listing at hotbit.

I have done the following fork ;

Poloniex ( need more questions to be answered at the community dev channels. )
Liqui - Will only add coins at their own discretion
Idex ( In a case that we will be able to trade Renesis with Eth eventually, I'll have to contact them )
OKEx seems hard to get in https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004045672-OKEx-Token-Listing-Vote-Rules
upbit  
Graviex Seems they could accept Renesis as payment https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFC98OclfkdMKcmwntfTOayung5CgykG_SBxbedCm8NLprWw/formResponse
Gate.io ( need official renesis email, then we will be able to ask them to be listed. Gate.io doesn't charge fee for the listing, but will only list promising project. They will indeed have some news from me eventually )  
Livecoin - Sent and waiting an answer
Cryptopia - Around 6 btc ; https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinListings
cryptobridge - 2 btc
Nanex - Sent and waiting an answer.
kukoin exchange https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefg678ycNar5hEylFcefJGRUsknXArMKisXsA8ojXQLskEQw/viewform need team work.
hitbtc - Sent and waiting an answer
''binance'' = Case by case, One time per month a new request will be sent to binance. Binance notice more the PROs than the CONs and will look how the team is developping their coin, it will be good to create awareness, even if it's a long work ahead. For binance, I'll probably ask them one time per 2 weeks, so that they could slowly notice us.

After some vigorous talk, we have made the decision to ask Crypto-Bridge to list Renesis as we think they have the most fair listing price, volume and security. We still want to have your thoughts about that decision, but we think it is the best at the moment. Later we will consider the bigger exchanges.  

Once at least 2 exchanges will list Renesis, we will going forward to be listed on coinmarketcap. At the moment we are considering ; https://coinmarketdaddy.com

The devs are willing to move the project forward, and thats why Renesis team will assume the listing fee of Renesis.

I hope that you have started to build your Renesis bag, because we are already almost at halfway of the double mining periods. After that, it will goes from 800 Renesis per block, to 150 Renesis per blocks.  

I wish you a great day, and happy mining.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

5. Exchanges and CMC

Ok now the serious talking is starting. Recently I covered the renesis team with the Hotbit story that they wanted to give us a ''special'' price of 1.5 btc for the listing of Renesis. After I found out that most of the people here are either scammed, that their balances are changed after a good trade, or even after just subscribe to their exchange and noticed all of the shadow trades and lack of volumes, the Renesis took the great decision to cancel the RESS listing at hotbit.

Idex ( In a case that we will be able to trade Renesis with Eth eventually, I'll have to contact them )
OKEx seems hard to get in https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004045672-OKEx-Token-Listing-Vote-Rules
upbit  
Graviex Seems they could accept Renesis as payment https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFC98OclfkdMKcmwntfTOayung5CgykG_SBxbedCm8NLprWw/formResponse
Gate.io ( need official renesis email, then we will be able to ask them to be listed. Gate.io doesn't charge fee for the listing, but will only list promising project. They will indeed have some news from me eventually )  
cryptobridge - 2 btc
kukoin exchange https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefg678ycNar5hEylFcefJGRUsknXArMKisXsA8ojXQLskEQw/viewform need team work.
''binance'' = Case by case, One time per month a new request will be sent to binance. Binance notice more the PROs than the CONs and will look how the team is developping their coin, it will be good to create awareness, even if it's a long work ahead. For binance, I'll probably ask them one time per 2 weeks, so that they could slowly notice us.

Please avoid Poloniex and especially the scum hitBTC. kuCoin is likeable, but what's the price? Cryptopia has gone too expensive huh?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:33:11 PM

5. Exchanges and CMC

upbit  
cryptobridge - 2 btc

Please avoid Poloniex and especially the scum hitBTC. kuCoin is likeable, but what's the price? Cryptopia has gone too expensive huh?

Yep poloniex and hitbtc likes to enable deposit but disable withdrawal or trading. They are indeed not only centralised, but acting for their own benefits. At the present time we would not have to worry since renesis is still young, but still, we all know their shady behaviors and it woulds not be a good idea as a first listing to be listed their. Thats why we have chosen Crypto Bridge.

Kucoin I need to work with a member of the team to fill the form. I'll have the info afterwhile. And yes cryptopia are quite pricey. I'll still try to contact them with our projects, who knows.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

crex24 is decent.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

I'm contacting the dev right now.

I can say that whatever mining gear you have, at the moment, we are in double mining reward phase so yes it worth the shot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: