Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ANN - RENESIS - LTME (Long Term Mining Evolution) -New Algoヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪  (Read 32250 times)
ThisCoinTime

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 10:16:04 PM by ThisCoinTime

Congratulations to the community RESS with a victory on RESQ Vote platform! The RESQ Swap platform is ready to send for data exchange.

Approximate time of data preparation for RESQ Swap platform data is 2 days. The exchange will be available for 5 days.

News, discussions and support on RESQ Discord channel.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ripcurlsurf

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

***Project is dead***

***Web site down***
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

DOA...
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:32:47 PM

About planned RESQ-RESS swap:

In next two weeks, we expect announcement of preparation for replacement of own chain with the transition to PoS mode, after will be announcement of the RESS Swap, as well as general information about the integration of the Voting and Swap platform into a single structure.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 11:38:41 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 11:51:51 AM by chrysophylax

In next two weeks, we expect announcement of preparation for replacement of own chain with the transition to PoS mode, after will be announcement of the RESS Swap, as well as general information about the integration of the Voting and Swap platform into a single structure.

Seriously? ...

You want to make something of this and swap out using that website, and have people take you seriously, yet the video link on that site goes to Rick Astley video clip. Guys, sort the most basic stuff out first before you get yourselves tangled up in coin creations and coin swaps.

#crysx

ThisCoinTime

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:31:10 PM

Seriously? ...

You want to make something of this and swap out using that website, and have people take you seriously, yet the video link on that site goes to Rick Astley video clip. Guys, sort the most basic stuff out first before you get yourselves tangled up in coin creations and coin swaps.

#crysx
Seriously? You really did not even see anything about RESQ and already give this kind of "serious" advice?
But the fact that you went to the website of the Exchange platform and saw the link is already good! You can also get acquainted with the statistics of successful swaps and I want to clarify that the RESQ community voted for the RESS swap and it will be produced. Regarding the rest of the nuances, we are now focused on preparing a shift for the POS structure, introducing new interesting features (for example, successful experience with KYD, namely tracking and blocking exploits in the network) and integrating the Exchange and Voting platform. After a major update, we will continue the planned swaps and already plans for redesign and PR-campaign  Smiley
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:48:58 AM

Seriously? ...

#crysx
Seriously? You really did not even see anything about RESQ and already give this kind of "serious" advice?
But the fact that you went to the website of the Exchange platform and saw the link is already good! You can also get acquainted with the statistics of successful swaps and I want to clarify that the RESQ community voted for the RESS swap and it will be produced. Regarding the rest of the nuances, we are now focused on preparing a shift for the POS structure, introducing new interesting features (for example, successful experience with KYD, namely tracking and blocking exploits in the network) and integrating the Exchange and Voting platform. After a major update, we will continue the planned swaps and already plans for redesign and PR-campaign  Smiley

I am no newbie here ...

I read and research quite extensively, and being in the industry for as long as I have (almost the beginning), I know talk is cheap and actions play the only part in what brings a project forward. So when I 'advise', I do so in the most positive way. If you prefer that I just sit and watch like I have been without any constructive criticism, then so be it.

I am interested in what you are proposing because it strikes a chord with what we do also, but again, this is not done nor produced yet, so I guess patience is a virtue on our end Wink

It does seem you are on the right track with this, and would be interesting to see how this comes out though, and if it does all pull through, we would be interested in a number of things to integrate in our platform/ecosystem as well. Will see how that comes about because ours is still 'in the making' as well.

I'll be around Wink

#crysx

jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:17:30 PM

ANY UPDATE ON THIS.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:23:32 PM

ANY UPDATE ON THIS.

Yes, this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2261378
(Last Active:   December 03, 2018)

They gave up on it before too early, but I don't know if you had noticed, it was meant to be a pump & dump shitcoin with no purpose at all.

... And why am I even still subscribed here? lol
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:48:39 PM

We are glad to announce the beginning of the long-awaited RESS swap on RESQ Chain.

Swap Platform is available for registration at: swap.resqchain.org. Basic instruction for Renesis Coin (RESS):

- Register on the Swap platform website (swap.resqchain.org), then go to the control panel (Dashboard) and click on the (+) sign (Add new pair). Next, select RESQ Chain - general information about the current swaps will be available as well as their ratio (Ratio) and Commission (Fee), history and management (Manage) will also be available on the tab. Select open swap "Renesis RESS" by clicking (+ Add).

- Next, a window will open “Add the Swap Pair For Renesis to Resq Chain” request address of your wallet RESQ v3.1.2.1. Enter your RESQ address where you would like to receive the exchanged RESQ. Be sure to enter the wallet address by COPYING, if you enter incorrectly, you will lose all your coins! Confirm the entered RESQ address with the (Add pair) button.

- Next, the system will send you to the tab “Your Swap Pairs”, where you can see the new block "RESS→RESQ", click on the Swap details button. Deposit Address is the address assigned to you Sharing platform, to send you Renesis (RESS) coins (only send RESS to this address! any other coins will be rejected and lost forever!). RESQ (Resq Chain) Destination Address - the address you specified earlier, to which the system will send the new exchanged RESQ coins (check again that you entered this address correctly!).

- The Swap platform checks all active addresses for transactions every 15 minutes and processes them in the queue automatically.

- If you have any questions or need help, please contact channel #swap-support RESQ Discord.

- The Swap ratio is 70:1. Exchange (Swap) Renesis Coin (RESS) at RESQ Chain will be available until 16.04.2009 00:00:00 UTC.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:36:15 AM

We are glad to announce the beginning of the long-awaited RESS swap on RESQ Chain.

Swap Platform is available for registration at: swap.resqchain.org. Basic instruction for Renesis Coin (RESS):

- Register on the Swap platform website (swap.resqchain.org), then go to the control panel (Dashboard) and click on the (+) sign (Add new pair). Next, select RESQ Chain - general information about the current swaps will be available as well as their ratio (Ratio) and Commission (Fee), history and management (Manage) will also be available on the tab. Select open swap "Renesis RESS" by clicking (+ Add).

- Next, a window will open “Add the Swap Pair For Renesis to Resq Chain” request address of your wallet RESQ v3.1.2.1. Enter your RESQ address where you would like to receive the exchanged RESQ. Be sure to enter the wallet address by COPYING, if you enter incorrectly, you will lose all your coins! Confirm the entered RESQ address with the (Add pair) button.

- Next, the system will send you to the tab “Your Swap Pairs”, where you can see the new block "RESS→RESQ", click on the Swap details button. Deposit Address is the address assigned to you Sharing platform, to send you Renesis (RESS) coins (only send RESS to this address! any other coins will be rejected and lost forever!). RESQ (Resq Chain) Destination Address - the address you specified earlier, to which the system will send the new exchanged RESQ coins (check again that you entered this address correctly!).

- The Swap platform checks all active addresses for transactions every 15 minutes and processes them in the queue automatically.

- If you have any questions or need help, please contact channel #swap-support RESQ Discord.

- The Swap ratio is 70:1. Exchange (Swap) Renesis Coin (RESS) at RESQ Chain will be available until 16.04.2009 00:00:00 UTC.

Swapped thanks RESQ

ThisCoinTime

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:09:42 PM

Swapped thanks RESQ
Thank you for your feedback!
ThisCoinTime

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:04:03 PM

RESS swap successfully completed. Welcome to the RESQ Chain community!

Final information on the statistics tab RESQ Swap platform.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:06:37 AM

I didn't know there was a swap.  Can I mine RESQ?
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:27:04 AM

How about late swap? I loss all of my RESS?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

How about late swap? I loss all of my RESS?

No... you still have them! Cool
They are just worth less than rocks! I hope you didn't spend much time mining this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: