Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:09:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are stable coins?  (Read 18246 times)
Xexath

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

It is quite hard to find a stable coin because the market is quite volatile.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

The encryption market is very unstable nowadays. People can't predict the future of the encryption market. Of course, I don't think there is any most stable coin. There is a risk in investing in any coin. I think I think I will invest in high quality coins. I will accept the risk
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

It seems to me that there are no stable coins on the market. All coins always fluctuate then up, then down. You will never find a stable coin on the crypto market!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Actually, you can't find stable coins in crypto. Because the market is changing every time. Previously ETH and BTC have some stable values. But in the current situation, we can't say about that.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

I think that the presence of the stable coins will really add the trust for each investor to put their money in the cyrptocurrency. Many people including I myself still ask about which are the stable coins in crypto. For, I think that many coins are still fluctuating and I don't see yet the one that have been stable coins. I think your information will be very useful for us.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:46:29 AM

Top 10 coins on the table chart are the stable coins. They have some reasons to make they are on top. You can choose one in top 10 to invest. Every coins has its advantages or disadvantages. You should choose wisely.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

Stable coin is controlled by the government itself. High volatility market holds by people or community itself. I prefer cryptocurrencies in the long term if mass adoption will happen very soon. We are all rich as hell.
absolutely true, the community does affect the price of crypto currencies,
and makes the price of votality large and risky,
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Is it just me, or does any other person think that there cannot really be anything like a stable coin in this market? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the market is known for it volatility and so, there is no such thing as a stable coin. At some point, the coins manifest in a way that is unstable.  I think anyone that talks about having a stable coin, is just trying to cajole anyone to invest in the coin.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

What are stable coins and why do we need them?
This is one topic that catch my attentions. I have this article about stable coins and they are attracting big league investors. Will quote some part of the article.
"stable coins are designed to keep their price fixed, making them immune to manipulation trading. It could be argued that price stability will help to bring about the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, as they are seeming more reliable and, therefore, attractive to major financial players. The recent IBM deal — along with other investments mentioned in this article — partly confirm that assumption."

Three types of stable coins can be outlined, depending on the type of collateralization they entail.

1. Fiat-collateralized
2. Non-collateralized
3. Crypto-collateralized

To know more and read the detailed article. Pls chck this link.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/island-of-stability-stable-coins-keep-attracting-big-league-investors/amp

I agree that stable coins are heavily helping crypto as it shows that the crypto currencies are only the tool that can represent anything, it's not only bitcoin. I support stable coins for sure

I also do that to support stable coins.
I know stable coins would having a big helps to crypto.
Represent anything, such as crypto collateralized.
But it will be very difficult to be stable because there are still a lot of big whales still able to manipulate the price in the market. We can only support it but the big whales will keep manipulating the price in the market and we can’t do anything when the big whales do it.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

According to my knowledges about stable coins, they are important for exchange users, exchange operators, and for the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

This is one topic that catch my attentions. I have this article about stable coins and they are attracting big league investors. Will quote some part of the article.
"stable coins are designed to keep their price fixed, making them immune to manipulation trading. It could be argued that price stability will help to bring about the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, as they are seeming more reliable and, therefore, attractive to major financial players. The recent IBM deal — along with other investments mentioned in this article — partly confirm that assumption."

Three types of stable coins can be outlined, depending on the type of collateralization they entail.

1. Fiat-collateralized
2. Non-collateralized
3. Crypto-collateralized

https://cointelegraph.com/news/island-of-stability-stable-coins-keep-attracting-big-league-investors/amp

Cryptocurrency and the stability of it antonyms. Do not look for it here because most likely this will never be in this world
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

1. Fiat-collateralized
2. Non-collateralized
3. Crypto-collateralized

High volatility is a feature of cryptocurrencies. no stability is out of the question in the next couple of years or months. It is not necessary
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I never like stable coins or used it. I don't know why but I can't trust in it anyway. If I have to sell my BTC and wait, I always going for fiat trade.
Maybe if the coins are stable you‘ll not be able to get a big profit in a short time. If coins are stable then everyone will use it like a regular currency and many people set the price through coin paymnts.
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

There is no stable coins because it flanctuate and going up. But its so hard to find a good and stabe coins that can get your trust and make your profit good.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

1. Fiat-collateralized
2. Non-collateralized
3. Crypto-collateralized

I think BTC and the ETH have a very stable and the established price at this moment. I hope its price will be growing again and it's will be the future bright.
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:11:27 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 12:59:10 PM by Iykecollynz

The topic  is kind of misleading, have actually thought it would be coins that will always rise in value, unfortunately no coin nor altcoin is stable, the world fiat is just like having cashed out your money into your local bank, no value added nor removed.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

The topic  is kind of misleading, have actually thought it would be coins that will always rise in value, unfortunately no coin nor altcoin is stable, the world fiat is just like having cashed out your money into your local bank, no value added nor removed.

It's really true to you friends and I agree.

In cryptocurency there is no stable, in the real world like gold is also not stable and surely the price is always up and down.
What's more about cryptocurrency that is anonymized and open to everyone.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

I think the most stable coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have all stood the test of the market. They are kings and strong. I think it is very important for investors to hold stable coins for a long time. Bitcoin and Ethereum Is a trustworthy coin
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Stable coin are coins that can keep it price at a particular range
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

Crypto market needs stable coins for mass adoption as now the market is volatile . If we wants more merchants to accept
crypto than stable coins are the solutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: