Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
Wladicz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

So why you need an ICO if everything works great with your solution?
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

So why you need an ICO if everything works great with your solution?
As I mentioned earlier, we are conducting ICO in order to scale our technology a lot faster and being more visible at global market. That kind of partnership will help us both (us = platform members and 7Seconds).
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?

IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?
Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

The 7-second platform is one of the most interesting projects on the market today. Borrowers are bank partners in the ecosystem that immediately lend a loan with the terms and the best interest rates. But to get this loan, borrowers and lenders need to go through a store. So, will the commission issue be more expensive?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

The 7-second platform is one of the most interesting projects on the market today. Borrowers are bank partners in the ecosystem that immediately lend a loan with the terms and the best interest rates. But to get this loan, borrowers and lenders need to go through a store. So, will the commission issue be more expensive?
Hey there!
I am not sure I got what you mean. Can you clarify, please, which exactly comission are we talking about?

If you mean 7Seconds' comission, which is the main source of revenue - that comission is much lower than user's profit compared to the same purchase made without 7Seconds, so that comission won't mess our idea.
Faker SKTelecom

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.
ahahah, that's a nice parry bro  Grin Grin
Faker SKTelecom

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

Why you need blockchain in your project, I mean why you need it? why you need to decentralize it? everything should work well withouyt it too I guess, I am not an expert thouh
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/7seconds   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

Why you need blockchain in your project, I mean why you need it? why you need to decentralize it? everything should work well withouyt it too I guess, I am not an expert thouh
An immutable decentralized system can solve such issues as conflicting data from various sources and massive requests from different organizations for a single credit transaction. The absence of a single administration center makes blockchain suitable for carrying out reliable outsourcing assessment (scoring), based on information obtained from various sources.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

7Seconds has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/7seconds/.
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/7seconds   
Thanks, guys!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:02:46 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 02:22:09 PM by IIlustor

hmm that sounds to ear like voice of meridian sea that you are announcing your own block chain.
That blockchain-solution, which was announced, will be created to solve exactly specific tasks. It's not like second Ethereum, nope.
Moreover, we'll be creating our own blockchain with a help of one of the biggest CIS (And Russian too) companies. I can't tell you more about it right now, but we will for sure as soon as it possible.

Come join us at Telegram (https://t.me/sevenseconds_io) and you'll be among first who decided to support 7Seconds on it's journey Smiley.
zawl

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

India translation reserved
Rachel Pheonix

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

What kind of token you got? Utility?
If so, what we can do with it?
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

I like such ideas from projects. I hope they will succeed. We will observe
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?  I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

I can’t find their roadmap.. I do want to see, when was the start of the platform.. That what was in the beginning of their development! I like to watch how successful platforms develop!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

What kind of token you got? Utility?
If so, what we can do with it?
Hi!

7Seconds’ CRET tokens can be used for:
Risk Management Program:
- to reward borrowers who have meet all requirements of Risk Management Program;
- to compensate lenders' uncertainty risk.
Payments:
- borrowers can repay loans;
- borrowers can pay for goods at partner shops.
Data analysis:
- lenders can pay for data analysis and scoring.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

I like such ideas from projects. I hope they will succeed. We will observe
Thanks a lot for your support!
 Smiley
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 08:15:45 AM by IIlustor

Will the market fall affect the dates of your ICO?
Nope, it will not.
Private round is going to start at the middle of the August, and it will be enough to close the biggest part of funds needed.
I see many people are shifting ICO dates for better times when the market is growing green again . I think that's a good idea
Regarding public round: dates will be announced later, and just as I mentioned before - our strategy includes a bad scenario for market also (a.k.a. "red" market), so there's no need to be worried about it Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: