Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

I can’t find their roadmap.. I do want to see, when was the start of the platform.. That what was in the beginning of their development! I like to watch how successful platforms develop!
Hey!

You can see our roadmap at the first post of the first page of this thread.
Also, you can find it here: https://7seconds.io/#road-map

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Taker

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

What will happen to unsold tokens during the ICO?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Hey!

Unsold tokens will not be generated. The exact number of generated tokens will depend on the amount of money raised in the ICO.
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Hey!

Unsold tokens will not be generated. The exact number of generated tokens will depend on the amount of money raised in the ICO.
What about KYC btw?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Hey!

What about KYC btw?
Lending is the one of the most heavily regulated fields, and we want to makr sure it's fully comply with KYC requirements.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

We are welcoming our new advisor, Simon Cocking!

Simon is Chief Editor at Irish Tech News, CryptoCoinNews and InvestInIT - with over 1.5 million+ combined unique monthly views and growing. He is the top ranked member of the ‘People of Blockchain’ (spending 3 months at #1 on Q1 of 2018 out of 32,256 people, & returned to #1 spot for June/July).

He is also a business mentor and advisor working with 130+ successful ICOs to date. He has also been named many global Twitter influencer lists in the last 12 months.

He is an accomplished public speaker at events including TEDx, Web Summit, and overseas in Amsterdam, Dubai, Kiev, Singapore, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tbilisi, Riga, Porto, Dublin and Helsinki in the last 12 months.

He has been based in Ireland for over 22 years and has cofounded or founded seven successful companies.
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Simon is Chief Editor at Irish Tech News, CryptoCoinNews and InvestInIT - with over 1.5 million+ combined unique monthly views and growing. He is the top ranked member of the ‘People of Blockchain’ (spending 3 months at #1 on Q1 of 2018 out of 32,256 people, & returned to #1 spot for June/July).

He is also a business mentor and advisor working with 130+ successful ICOs to date. He has also been named many global Twitter influencer lists in the last 12 months.

He is an accomplished public speaker at events including TEDx, Web Summit, and overseas in Amsterdam, Dubai, Kiev, Singapore, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tbilisi, Riga, Porto, Dublin and Helsinki in the last 12 months.

He has been based in Ireland for over 22 years and has cofounded or founded seven successful companies.
Is he familiar with lending, banking industry and so on?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Is he familiar with lending, banking industry and so on?
Yep, he is!
And that's because he is an heavily experienced entrepreneur, also Simon Cocking was a Chief editor at web-site connected with investments and similar stuff, and as you know - investments is highly connected with banking industry, loan rates and so on.

He will help us a lot, there's no doubts about it Smiley.
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Hey guys, tried to enlist myself in a waitlist but i am not sure if its worked. Can you.check this?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

Hey guys, tried to enlist myself in a waitlist but i am not sure if its worked. Can you.check this?
Hello!

It's not working right now, we are fixing it at this moment.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

This week, 7Seconds founders Alexei Chalenko and Anatoly Chernenko had consultations on blockchain with Christohpe Ozcan, a renowned blockchain speaker CEO and co-founder of Crypto4all, an engineering and consulting company specializing in DLT technology and offering consulting services, training and payment solution.
AltairBetelgaize

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

This week, 7Seconds founders i Chalenko and Anatoly Chernenko had consultations on blockchain with Christohpe Ozcan, a renowned blockchain speaker CEO and co-founder of Crypto4all, an engineering and consulting company specializing in DLT technology and offering consulting services, training and payment solution.
Thats quuite good info cause we dont nneed another shitty blockchain with no use
Hope this will work for you guys
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

This week, 7Seconds founders i Chalenko and Anatoly Chernenko had consultations on blockchain with Christohpe Ozcan, a renowned blockchain speaker CEO and co-founder of Crypto4all, an engineering and consulting company specializing in DLT technology and offering consulting services, training and payment solution.
Thats quuite good info cause we dont nneed another shitty blockchain with no use
Hi!

We don't want to create useless blockchain just for ICO and stuff. We will cooperate with top CIS and Russian  companies in order to create stable and valuable blockchain platform for 7Seconds.

Moreover, if we want to scale 7Seconds worlwide, blockchain - is just what we need.
AltairBetelgaize

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:37:59 AM

Hi!

We don't want to create useless blockchain just for ICO and stuff. We will cooperate with top CIS and Russian companies in order to create stable and valuable blockchain platform for 7Seconds.

Moreover, if we want to scale 7Seconds worlwide, blockchain - is just what we need.
Sounds pretty good and logical
I'll keep an eye on your project
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

Hi!

We don't want to create useless blockchain just for ICO and  stuff. We will cooperate with top CIS and Russian companies in order to create stable and valuable blockchain platform for 7Seconds.

Sounds pretty good and logical
I'll keep an eye on your project
Thanks for your belief  Smiley.
maYsons

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

this  is first coin that have thier own block chain and have good placed in decenertlized globl cradiet in market place.
na.than

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

hard to believe that people in your listing chart is not looking perfasnoal and if so then you have written authority for them?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

this  is first coin that have thier own block chain and have good placed in decenertlized globl cradiet in market place.
Hello there!

I am not sure I got what you mean.
Can you, please, clarify your question?
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

do you use an escrow wallet for your ico? a lot of scam projects this year, and escrow wallets can make investors believe in ico again

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

The project has a great partner, which consists of main partners, main partner banks, and main partner stores. I feel amazed by these 7 seconds. seeing from the roadmap is also very promising. I look forward to further information on the progress of this project. and good luck for team developers !!

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: