Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
Wladicz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?
Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.

Wow that's some crazy thought process. Cheesy I would have never come up with that in a million years if I didn't decide to just ask you.
Better read carefully their terms and conditions before jumping on this one.
I think you should always read terms with any credit-like organization, it's a must-do thing, but as I far know, 7seconds have this issue solved as well (they say it in their WP)
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

If you say that the process for granting credit takes less than 2 minutes why is your project called 7seconds?
Under 2 minutes if you count time using Earth's parameters, but we found systems with planets, where you can do the same operation in 7Seconds. That's why we called 7Seconds.

Wow that's some crazy thought process. Cheesy I would have never come up with that in a million years if I didn't decide to just ask you.
I think you should always read terms with any credit-like organization, it's a must-do thing, but as I far know, 7seconds have this issue solved as well (they say it in their WP)

Hi!

Yes, you are right about terms and malipulating them in in the field of crediting. We don't want any "gray" schemes in our terms and conditons, or really small text that is unable to read (you owe me 10000000 dollars if you read this btw).
That means, that we want our agreements to be be loud and clear.
T. Masta D.

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Hi!

Yes, you are right about terms and malipulating them in in the field of crediting. We don't want any "gray" schemes in our terms and conditons, or really small text that is unable to read (you owe me 10000000 dollars if you read this btw).
That woukd be great advantage because people.nowadays do not even believe credit organizations

I cant read that small text without my glasses btw
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Hi!

That woukd be great advantage because people.nowadays do not even believe credit organizations

I cant read that small text without my glasses btw
Thanks a lot for a feedback!

Agree with you. Nowadays we are facing a lot of negativity towards crediting industry.
That's why we have separate note about it. Every term will be clarified and visible to customer.
Mike Taker

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

Tried to register for the waitlist, but didnt get any verification email, can you check my registration please?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Tried to register for the waitlist, but didnt get any verification email, can you check my registration please?
Waitlist is on a tech. maintenance right now. It will be fixed shortly, I'll notify you 🙂.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

A Moscow arbitration court has ruled in a bankruptcy case that bitcoins owned by a private individual were "an asset." Why is this significant? Currently, cryptocurrencies don't have any legal status in Russia and cannot be accepted as a means of payment. But the court's ruling creates a precedent and could be viewed as a step towards adoption and legalizing of crypto in the country.
Wladicz

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

A Moscow arbitration court has ruled in a bankruptcy case that bitcoins owned by a private individual were "an asset." Why is this significant? Currently, cryptocurrencies don't have any legal status in Russia and cannot be accepted as a means of payment. But the court's ruling creates a precedent and could be viewed as a step towards adoption and legalizing of crypto in the country.
That's some good news!  Wink Grin
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

That's some good news!  Wink Grin
Yep, agree with you Smiley.
Maybe that's not like a VERY good and positive news, but at least we can be almost sure about some stability in crypto-Russia in near future.
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

Sir, any bounty\airdrop for this? Thanks in advance, sir.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Sir, any bounty\airdrop for this? Thanks in advance, sir.
Hi there!

Not yet, but we'll inform you as soon as it comes online.
Join us on Telegram and you won't ever miss anything:
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
DoraDoraDora

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

Wanted to ask a question about your token.
Why you need tokens and how they will work in your project?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Wanted to ask a question about your token.
Why you need tokens and how they will work in your project?
Hi!

7Seconds’ CRET tokens can be used for:
Risk Management Program:
- to reward borrowers who have meet all requirements of Risk Management Program;
- to compensate lenders' uncertainty risk.
Payments:
- borrowers can repay loans;
- borrowers can pay for goods at partner shops.
Data analysis:
- lenders can pay for data analysis and scoring.
Dark Crypto Lord Of The C

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Is KYC required for ICO participants?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Lending is the one of the most heavily regulated fields, and we want to maky sure it's fully comply with KYC requirements, so yes - KYC will be a part of ICO.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Irish Tech News, a publication referred to as "Ireland's answer to TechCrunch," ran a profile of 7Seconds

https://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-7seconds/
Dark Crypto Lord Of The C

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Lending is the one of the most heavily regulated fields, and we want to maky sure it's fully comply with KYC requirements, so yes - KYC will be a part of ICO.
Okay thanks and for bounty?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

Okay thanks and for bounty?
Can't say for sure right now. It will be clear when we'll launch our bounty program Smiley.
Wladicz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

Sir, any restricted countries?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

Sir, any restricted countries?
CRET token utilities are not offered or sold and cannot be resold or otherwise transferred by the owners to individuals or legal entities located in or registered in the country or territory where operations with digital tokens are prohibited or in any way restricted by applicable laws or regulations, or become prohibited or restricted after entering into this Agreement ("Prohibited Entities"). As of now, countries where restrictions apply are the United States of America, Canada, the Republic of Seychelles, Iran and North Korea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: