Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
musoya

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

I wonder, If the plan is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
DoraDoraDora

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Major clothing retailer BAON has struck a partnership deal with 7Seconds, joining our already impressive list of partners

https://medium.com/7seconds/top-clothing-retailer-baon-joins-7seconds-ecosystem-6a3b15923e93

This is pretty good news tbh, thanks for making my mood Smiley
Kinda agree with this: everytime I check 7seconds - they got some good news for me, I like it Cheesy
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

7Seconds’ Tech Whitepaper is Out

Learn about the ­­­­­architecture of the 7Seconds platform

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-tech-whitepaper-is-out-e181213dc1da
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

I wonder, If the plan is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Fork is excluded. Also, we have a closed blockchain solution. You can read more about it just a little above.
DoraDoraDora

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

Kinda agree with this: everytime I check 7seconds - they got some good news for me, I like it Cheesy

See? Good news again! Like to see how these guys are moving forward and doing their stuff without extra words. Good job!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

See? Good news again! Like to see how these guys are moving forward and doing their stuff without extra words. Good job!
Thanks a lor for giving us a positive feedback Smiley.
Jay Mkonnen

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

It's hard to understand what's your project is about, can you please explain it's main idea in few sentences?
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

Major clothing retailer BAON has struck a partnership deal with 7Seconds, joining our already impressive list of partners

https://medium.com/7seconds/top-clothing-retailer-baon-joins-7seconds-ecosystem-6a3b15923e93

I am happy to hear it, but I expect more strategic partners involved. thank you team, your performance has given a smile to users and investors. I am sure many investors will look at this platform.
WallaceCasey

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

It's hard to understand what's your project is about, can you please explain it's main idea in few sentences?
7Seconds helps to significantly reduce the cost of credit for the end user thanks to blockchain technology,
AI-based scoring and a risk management program based on CRET token.

With 7Seconds' solution, banks, private and institutional investors no longer have to pay for collecting
information and scoring as long as they don't actually issue a loan. Only the lender that issues a loan pays.

7Seconds allows various categories of lenders to cash in on the global POS segment, which grows on
average by 30% a year. Thanks to 7Seconds platform, various loan options available to borrowers.

That's it Smiley.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

I am happy to hear it, but I expect more strategic partners involved. thank you team, your performance has given a smile to users and investors. I am sure many investors will look at this platform.
Glad you are giving us a positive review! Thanks!

More partners will join us soon, but maybe you didn't saw our list of current partners, which is also exciting! I've made a screenshot for you from our web-site:
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
We have a marketing strategy of course and main parts of it will be implemeted near\during our ICO.
Now we are making all preparations and other stuff Smiley.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

how are you progressing? I really want positive news. last time around everyone is very skeptical, saying that all the projects this is just a Scam and a fraud. I hope you will succeed and you will show others that it is not so.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

how are you progressing?
Hey there!

We are doing great!
really want positive news. last time around everyone is very skeptical, saying that all the projects this is just a Scam and a fraud.
Just read this thread Smiley - it's just filled out with only positive news!

Yep, someone said that "too much scam nowadays" and I will repeat my answer:
We have a working solution. It's not what we are like "PLANNING TO DO" or just "PLANNING TO TRY IT" - it's what we already did.
If you want to know how exactly we are doing it, just follow to the third page of our Whitepaper (https://7seconds.io/documents/white-paper.pdf).
Since we ALREADY have like a bunch of partners (I mean real stores, real working web-sites etc.) - dialogue goes not about "will this idea work? will it get support from industry?", but about "how fast 7Seconds is going to scale that technology" - and that's why we need you and you need us.

That's why we can't be described as fake or scam ICO Smiley.
Mary NPC

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Whats your soft cap and hard cap?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Whats your soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap - $ 3,000,000
Hard Cap - $ 45,000,000
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Wulf Kaal: Infrastructural and Ecosystem Projects are More Likely to Succeed

7Seconds’ advisor Wulf Kaal shared his ideas about the current market movements in the crypto space, prospects for blockchain solutions in fintech and challenges in applying them

https://medium.com/7seconds/wulf-kaal-infrastructural-and-ecosystem-projects-are-more-likely-to-succeed-4fa6a3675edd

oliviaolivia

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

7Seconds’ advisor Wulf Kaal shared his ideas about the current market movements in the crypto space, prospects for blockchain solutions in fintech and challenges in applying them

https://medium.com/7seconds/wulf-kaal-infrastructural-and-ecosystem-projects-are-more-likely-to-succeed-4fa6a3675edd

Like his ideas and partially agree with everything he said instead maybe the part when he talks about ecosystem, but maybe I am just do not have such information as he does Sad
Anyway, thanks for new article!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

Like his ideas and partially agree with everything he said instead maybe the part when he talks about ecosystem, but maybe I am just do not have such information as he does Sad
Anyway, thanks for new article!
You are welcome!

Comeback to see more news Smiley, we have muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch to give to our community!
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Just read at your one-pager that you have a private round. What's this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: