Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
solarisexodus (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Destofe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Is it true , when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve .
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

The prices of the project will really depend on the investors and its community as even a successful ICO after its sale can still go down to its starting price or even lower and this is where whales and pump and dump groups do their antics as new tokens are much more easier to manipulate than stable coins.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

the success of the investment will only be achieved by people who want to learn, try and not afraid of failure. failure is a natural thing, because we are learning. someone who is already an expert still there is a possibility to fail, the spirit!
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

It's risk! Any investment in crypto or real estate has risks. I just do real estate and I can say that where there is 100% profit and above there are risks. Let it be an ICO or buying an interesting coin that is already on the exchange. It's risky. It can make you very rich or take all the money.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

This kind of stories will be shared by the people whoever lost the money with their money and let it loose with hacking or trading. Checking potential coins and investing on it and all will be your responsiblity once dude.

You cannot say that bitcoin will be always good also because to make a profit you should wait for long time or go with the coins can give the profit short term.
solarisexodus (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

This kind of stories will be shared by the people whoever lost the money with their money and let it loose with hacking or trading. Checking potential coins and investing on it and all will be your responsiblity once dude.

You cannot say that bitcoin will be always good also because to make a profit you should wait for long time or go with the coins can give the profit short term.

I really appreciate your answer dude; however, I didn`t lose any money so far or lose it in hacking. I am not discouraging the point of investment; I just want to differentiate the actual effect of an ineffective way of investment of an individual and how does it affect other investors. And yes, the reason may just simply as "Risk", as for everyone can easily grasp. Investment is a kind of activity that may potentially affect you as an individual or as the whole community.

This is based on my recent readings in this forum that might come up to questions of "how do we define successful investments and what investments may that be", and I found out that may be a success to one may be the same to other people. My point is to prove my only simple hypothesis. This is not meant to influence and alter investors. Potentially, this may help other investors on what type of investment they may have to engage - either for short-term or long-term.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Your whole statement make a really great point. I really like your thoughts about investment. And yes, that's true. Actually, what we think it's a great investment may not be the same for other people. That's because we have different condition, situation, and mind. We don't make same decision all the time, and there will be difference about how we manage our investment.
But i don't think it will hurt if we recommend them investment that we think good. It's not like we force them to invest right? Just giving some review that might help them to decide what to do. All that's left is for their own risk.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
it seems like you are concerned about investment failure, I also experienced the same thing with you.
I was fooled by an ico, but I made it a lesson to be more careful.
the success of investing depends on yourself, forget your failure and start again.
the point is not too ambitious with this investment. no need to target big profits. which is important not to lose. that's my advice for you.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

For my opinion this investment way to earn is not only success way. there may way you should earn & success. But this investment way you can earn also huge profit
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

It's risk! Any investment in crypto or real estate has risks. I just do real estate and I can say that where there is 100% profit and above there are risks. Let it be an ICO or buying an interesting coin that is already on the exchange. It's risky. It can make you very rich or take all the money.
Financial investment is risky thing to accept and investors need to understand that to have the appropriate investment plan for themselves. I believe that failures will be a worthwhile lesson and no one can teach investors to exclude this market.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

If you were confident enough and is ready to accept the results, you shouldn't be expecting more from it because life would never really give everything to us. And most ICOs todays are good at 'pump and dump', so it should be wise to choose the best token of them all. You may find it hard to believe again, just believe in yourself because after all of what you've gone through there's always a brighter side on it.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

If you were confident enough and is ready to accept the results, you shouldn't be expecting more from it because life would never really give everything to us. And most ICOs todays are good at 'pump and dump', so it should be wise to choose the best token of them all. You may find it hard to believe again, just believe in yourself because after all of what you've gone through there's always a brighter side on it.

Everything lives in the pump and dump scheme nowadays, although their are handful of ICO's that has no intention to do so but for the greater good. I agree on believing your own decision to find success, but first you need to weigh things up before the decision. We dont want to believe blindly, ofcourse we want to be educated on the investment we engaged with. Success of investment depends on the person, depends on how much he scale the level of success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Investing is not simple, you should always look at the circumstances before investing a huge amount to any product or asset to determine that you will be earning a huge amount of profit.
Kelvynn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

the success of ones investment may vary to different individuals and may not be true to all due to many conditions.doing an investment depends solely on the investor and this will determine whether he/she may be successful or not so success of an investment may not be true for all
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Yea, as I have had a personal experience as regards this. A friend had invested close to all in a particular hyip and I later joined only to discover they were in their declining moments and it later packed up. Those who had started earlier with the hyip had made more than their capital.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

That's right. Maybe some people here who are also Investors in other businesses where facing odds .
We need to face the truth that successful investments is not just too easy.
The creator challenged you and you must challenge it too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: